Missed Opportunities

Strawberry Love

 

        Seungri and Su Ming went early to the doctor to consult and ask for her current condition. The doctor was Lee’s family doctor so everything will be kept a secret. It’s their first time to go to the OB Gyne so Su Ming was kinda nervous while she was waiting for the doctor.

 

          “Su Ming, are you all right? You looked pale.”

          “I… I’m all right.” She breathed heavily.

          “I’m just afraid of doctors…” she added.

 

Eventually, Seungri held Su Ming’s hand as they waited. Seungri smiled at her like giving her the assurance that everything will be alright. Su Ming answered with a nod and smiled. The doctor came with the results of Su Ming’s tests.

 

          “Park Su Ming is your name right?”

          “Yes Doctor.”

          “Your baby is just okay. He’s healthy but since it’s your second month of pregnancy now, you need to be more careful. Sometimes, you’ll get easily irritated and you also need to exercise.

 

          After talking to the doctor Su Ming and Seungri decided to go home but suddenly, Su Ming’s co-dancer spotted her so Seungri hid himself very fast. Both of them were still hiding the fact that Su Ming is having Seungri’s child.

 

          “Oh… Unni, is it you?” her co-dancer waved at her.

          “Oh, hi there!”

          “So, it’s true that you’re pregnant.” Su Ming just nodded and smiled at her.

          “Aww… That’s a pity… We’re having our 5th anniversary Dance Concert next month, if you were a part of our dance group surely you’ll be one of the lead dancers…”

 

          Su Ming felt loneliness in her heart. Her friend continued to say things about their dance group and even about the musical she was supposed to be in. She faked her smile every time her friend said something but her heart bleeds whenever she hears her utter words.

 

          After a while, Su Ming’s friend said farewell. Su Ming and Seungri went home. Su Ming wasn’t saying anything so Seungri was worried.

 

          “Su Ming, are you okay?” he asked.

          “No. I’m fine. I’m just a bit tired.” She faked a smile.

 

          Seungri just dropped Su Ming in their house because he still needs to attend some of his schedules. After bidding farewell to each other, Seungri immediately went on.

 

          Pregnant women are very sensitive so if they feel loneliness they may really get depressed so Su Ming ate a just a little food when they ate dinner and immediately went inside her room. She thought of things that should have happened to her if she didn’t get pregnant.

 

          Meanwhile, Big Bang’s schedules ended in a while and were in their dorm, ready to rest after a harsh day but Seungri can’t keep his calm while in there.

 

          “What’s happening to you Seungri-ya?” GD asked while Seungri kept walking back and forth the living room.

          “Nothing, hyung.” He said but his face obviously shows that he’s lying.

          “If you’re worried of your wife, then go back to your house now. Don’t worry, our schedules tomorrow are just in the afternoon.”

          “She’s… not my wife hyung…”

          “See, you’re really thinking of her.”

 

          Seungri can’t keep it in himself anymore so he hurriedly went back to their house.

 

          “Oh? Seungri-ya? Why are you here? You have schedules, right?”

          “They are all finished. I just like to go home.” He lied. He’s really worried of Su Ming.

          “Where’s Su Ming, eomma?”

          “Ahh… she’s in her room right now. Actually she barely ate dinner today. I wonder what happened.”

 

          Seungri went to Su Ming’s room. He knocked but no one answered so he just went inside. There he saw Su Ming fast asleep. She was lying in her bed peacefully, her face towards the door. “She still looks pretty while sleeping.” Seungri told himself. Seungri stared at her eagerly and fixed her hair which was messed up in her face. She suddenly moved her head and faced the other side of the room. Seungri was startled thinking he woke her up but she’s still in deep sleep when he noticed her eyes with tear drop marks. He then saw a picture on her desk and looked at it. It was a group picture of their dance group.

 

          “You’re still thinking of this while sleeping?” he said then wiped of her tears. “Mianhae ~ I’m such a bad person for doing this to you… How could I repay you back?” he sighed as he continued to gaze at Su Ming.