I am Your Girl

Strawberry Love

 

        Seungri broke the kiss slowly and looked at Su Ming while he was smiling…

 

“Yah! Park Su Ming, how can you tell a man that you like somebody else when you enjoyed the kiss more than he did?” pointing using his lips to Su Ming’s arms which are wrapped around his neck. Su Ming immediately let go and looked away.

 

          “Lee Seung Hyun, why do you always make me feel embarrass? Aish!” she turned back to him again but Seungri managed to stop her and suddenly embraced her.

          “Su Ming-ah, don’t you ever tell me again that you like another guy, neh? I might go crazy like this again.” Su Ming smirked and hugged back.

          “How sure are you that I really like you?” she as Seungri let go of her.

          “Yah! You enjoyed the kiss, hugged me back –“ Su Ming surprisingly gave him a peck on his lips. Seungri was startled and puzzled. Su Ming just chuckled as she saw Seungri’s expression.

          “You’re such an idiot!” she sticks out her tongue and walked.

          “Aish… this girl!” she laughed and ran. “Yah! Wait for me, I’m so wet… You dress me up when we go home! Okay?”

          “I don’t want to!”

          “Yah! I’m your boyfriend now! Listen to me!”

          “You’re not my boyfriend!”

 

          They continued teasing each other as they walked home. They arrived and saw Seungri’s mom.

 

          “OMO! Seung Hyun-ah, you’ll get worst if you do this again! You’re such a headache.”

          “No eomma! I’ll be better soon.” He winked and showed his mom his hand and Su Ming’s holding each other. Su Ming felt embarrassed so she let go.

          “Yah! Am I not even allowed to tell my mom that you are mine now?!” Seungri with his stubbornness again. Seungri’s mom just laughed at both of them.

          “I’m so happy for the both of you.” Then she hugged both of them tightly.

 

          Since Seungri was still sick, he stayed in the house with Su Ming. And since they are a new couple, Seungri acted all lovey dovey with Su Ming, following her wherever she goes.

 

          “Ya! Seungri, why do you keep on following me? I can’t work properly, can’t you see?”

          “I’m afraid you’d suddenly disappear that’s why.” He pouted.

          “You sure are a baby!”

          “No. You are a baby!”

          “Huh?”

          “You’re my baby…” Su Ming smirked with Seungri’s mushiness.

 

          Kring. Kring.

 

          “Hello? Oh, Youngbae oppa!” Su Ming answered her phone. “Right now?... Yeah, I’m not busy… Seungri’s fine… okay, okay… got it! Bye~”

          “What was it?” Seungri asked.

          “Oppa called me. HE wants to have a date.” She .

          “Wh… what date?! Yah! I’m your boyfriend now! You can’t! Andweeeeeee ~” Su Ming laughed and hurriedly went to her room to dress. While she was there, Seungri was on her door waiting for her.

          “Yah! Park Su Ming, don’t wear mini skirts or anything revealing… You should wear thick clothes, I’ll really be mad if you don’t. Cover up everything, don’t put on make up. Follow me, okay?” Su Ming laughed inside her room while listening tohis overprotective boyfriend. After a while, she was ready. She wore a very pretty dress that made her look ier even if she’s pregnant. Her face was still beautiful as ever. When Seungri saw her, he was captivated with her charm that even if she’s pregnant she can still catch attention.

          “Su Ming-ah, it’s just a friendly date. Change your clothes now! Wear a hat and everything… You can’t go with another guy looking that pretty. Change now!” Su Ming’s now pissed.

          “Lee Seung Hyun, do you wanna break up right now?”

          “Wh… what?”

          “I’m just meeting Young Bae oppa in private since he wants to cheer me up for he still thinks that I’m upset because of you… this is also a way to tell him that we’re already dating… So, please… don’t be over protective.” He pouted again as she leaves the house. He never talked while Su Ming was leaving. Su Ming felt guilty so before going out she gave him a peck on the cheek. Seungri smiled.

          “Yah ~ Don’t worry, I’m your girl and no one can take me away… so you better wait for me here! Don’t ever go out and play, understood?” Seungri nodded as he waved at her happily...

 

**********

Sorry for the late update guys. ><

i was very busy in school. i hope you also like this chapter :)

thanks <3