My Strawberry Love with You

Strawberry Love

 

After 3 years…

 

          “Yah! Is everything all right there?! The cake… the kids… the food?!”

          “Seo Hyun-ah, calm down. Calm down.” Su Ming laughed as she saw her sister-in-law in a state of panic.

          “But unni… this is a special day for you… everything should be perfect.” Su ming gave a smirk.

          “Just being with all of you makes it perfect so you can relax now.”

          “Arra ~ but still unni, you look good in that wedding dress.”

 

          Yes, you’re guess was right. It’s finally Su Ming and Seungri’s wedding. Actually, they were already married after Su Ming gave birth to their daughter but they never had a celebration and even a proper exchange of vows because of the problems they needed to resolve first. Seungri managed to stay in the industry even if he already married Su Ming because the public believed their love for each other. They are even one of the most famous couple in Korea because Su Ming finally fulfilled her dream. Last year, she finally performed as a main character in a dance musical. She was given various awards. Everything went smoothly for both of them and finally, the day they both have waiting for is now here.

 

          “You are the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen.” Taeyang went in to Su Ming’s room.

          “Because you’ve never seen your bride yet oppa.” She grinned.

          “Yes. That’s right. When I see her, she’ll be the most beautiful in the whole world.” He smiled.

          “Oppa, thank you for always being there for me.” She held Taeyang’s hands.

          “Through all these years, I always thought of being your man… but when I saw you being happy with Seungri, I’ve realized that I can’t make you happy the way he does… I know you’ll be happy with him.” He embraced her.

          “Yes, we will be happy together. You should promise me that you’ll find a girl soon.”

          “Yeah ~ Someone better than you.” He . “I should go now, the ceremony would start soon.” She nodded as he went out.

 

          Meanwhile, on the other side of that room.

 

          “Seungri Hyun-ah, inhale~ exhale~” Seungri talked to himself. Jiyong laughed at him.

          “Yah! Why are you acting like that?! You are already married to Su Ming.”

          “But this is different hyung. This is official. We’ll be promising to each other in front of everyone. I’m so nervous, what is she suddenly change her mind?”

          “You’re really a paranoid. After all of those things that happened between the both of you? You have a daughter now. That’s impossible…”

          “Somehow, you’re right!”

          “Pabo! Prepare yourself. This will start very soon.” He smiled and nodded. Jiyong went out to see what was going on.

          “Appa!” their baby came.

          “Oh?! What is my pretty girl doing here?” he smiled and cuddled his baby.

          “Appa, eomma looks so beautiful.” She smiled.

          “Jinjja? (Really?)” He grinned.

          “Neh~ When I grow up. I’ll also marry someone like appa. Then I’ll wear a wedding dress and look beautiful like eomma.” he nodded.

          “Oppa, the ceremony would start soon…” Seo Hyun interrupted.

          “Okay. Baby, you should follow auntie now.”

          “Yes appa. Hwaiting!”  he laughed as she saw her baby…

 

(right click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWT64fbm7Jo)

 

          Seungri went to the hall and stood beside the boys. He was nervous but his happiness overcame everything. “Finally, this day has come.” He uttered. The ceremony started. One by one, the participants started to walk through the aisle. His parents, his sisters, his nephew, his friends, his daughter and finally… his bride, Su Ming.

 

No matter what happens
Even when the sky is falling down
I'll promise you
That I'll never let you go

Ooohhh… Ooohhh… Ooohhh…

Yeah… yeah…


You naega sseureojilddae
Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi
Ganghan nunbicheuro
Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo

 

Su Ming walk down the aisle. She was very beautiful wearing her wedding dress. She smiled as she saw Seungri looking only at her.

And you, na himae gyeoulddae
Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo uhgimeopsi
Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae

 

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

I never thought this day would come that we will be here promising to live by each other’s side forever.

Nanhaejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae I norae booleoyo

 

SU MING’s POV

 

I’ve always dreamt of a happy family with the man I love and now, finally… my dreams came true with you…


Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

 

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

In my life, you’ll be the only girl…

Let’s never let go of each other and stay true forever…
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/park_bom/you_and
You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleun never
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

 

_i.htmSU MING’s POV

 

You’ll be the only man in my life…

Everyday, let’s wake up in each other’s arms just thinking about us.

l ]
You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun never
Naegae I saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

 

Both of them started exchanging their vows.

 

SEUNGRI:

I promise not to hurt and give you pain…

If you cry, I promise to be the first person to embrace you and tell you that everything will be all right…

You maneun sarangcheoreom
Oori sarang yeokshi jogeumssik byunhagaetjyo
Hajiman jaebal seulpeo malayo

 

SU MING:

 

No matter what you do, I’ll promise to be understanding and I’ll be the one comforting you during hard times…

I’ll be here for you whenever you need me…


Oraen chinhan chingu cheoreom
Namaneul mideulsuitgae gidaelsuitgae
I promise you that I'll be right here, baby

 

SEUNGRI:

 

I will protect you and our children forever…

I would not let this love of ours disappear…

 

Nanhaejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae I norae booleoyo

 


Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

 


You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleun never
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae


You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun never
Naegae I saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

 


Waeroun bami chajaolddaen
Na salmyeosi nooneul gamayo
Geudaeye soomgyeoli nal aneulddae

 

SU MING:

 

I’ll be your friend, mom and sibling everytime you need me to.

But the most important part is that I’ll be your wife who will never leave you no matter what happens…


Mueotdo duryeopji anjyo
E saesang geu eoddeon nugudo
Geudaereul daeshin halsueopjyo

 

SEUNGRI:

 

Even if others try to tear us apart, I will stay here beside you…

Only loving you…


You're the only one
And I'll be there for you, baby

 

SU MING:

 

Forever and until whenever…

Even if someday, you’ll get tired of everything, I’ll never ever leave you…

Cause my heart is for only you…

You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleun never
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

 

SEUNGRI:

 

SaranghaeyoParkSu Ming…

You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun never
Naegae I saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

 

SU MING:

 

I love you too… Lee Seung Hyun…

Just you and I
Forever and ever

 

They shared a kiss that signifies their love that will endure everything forever.

 

* THE END *

 

**************************************************************

as promised, the 3 chapter update...

@ guppyrb ~ thanks. :) i followed you back on tumblr, btw. :D

@ panda_jana ~ thank you so much. :D

@ decembermouse ~ LOL. if it was another person then i would need to make many other chapters. :)) haha ~ btw, thanks for reading my fanfics :)

@ StarLightShine ~ thanks for everything. :D you are always commenting everytime there's an update. :D i really appreciate them. :D

@ Sweetsailish ~ thanks so much. :D

awww, it all ended guys. :((((( i'm so happy that this fic somehow became successful since many people gave this one so much love.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING MY READERS. :)

to my subscribers and to the silent readers ~ i'm really happy that you read this story. :D

as it all end, i hope you'll also support my other fics. :D

especially "I Don't Wanna Say goodbye" and "Lollipop Diary" :))

i also hope we can become good friends too. :D follow me on tumblr, haha ~ ilavicecream.tumblr.com :D

thanks so much for everything. :D

special thanks to RATANA @ Ladyvint for making my poster. :D

to LONA for giving the name of Su Ming. :) haha ~

to YEN, my baby girl who was always there supporting me. :D

to KADIJA UNNI, for always giving me praises that made me work harder. :D

to my CORN family ~ haha.

to my subscribers who always puts their comments for each chapter. :D

and for almost 4 months, Strawberry Love has officially ended.

till next time. :D

♥ yehl Ü