The Awaited Moment

Strawberry Love

 

          “We are going now, Su Ming!” said Jiyong.

          “Thank you for the food, you’re the best!” TOP said as Daesung gave her two thumbs up. Seungri just smiled at them while they walk away. Before entering the car, Taeyang looked at Su Ming again and waved at her. Su Ming smiled widely and waved back. Seungri saw the scene. After sending the members home, Su Ming went upstairs but before she can enter her room, Seungri confronted her.

 

          “Do you like Young Bae hyung?” Su Ming was shocked as she saw Seungri’s fierce expression.

          “I’m asking you right now, do you like Young Bae hyung?” Su Ming didn’t answer quickly. She was stunned by Seungri’s actions. But still she lied.

          “Yes.” She never wanted Seungri to discover her feelings.

          “He always protects me and he has always been there whenever I need him. I know he’ll never hurt me. Aside from that, he’s not a player who likes every y and pretty girl out there. He’s sincere and I know he’ll love me deeply.” She strted breathing heavily since she was surprised by her won words. Seungri’s heart sunk as he heard Su Ming’s painful words. He felt so upset but he just nodded trying to cover the pain.

          “Yes, you’re right. He’s perfect for you. He’s not a coward like others. Be happy.” He immediately went inside his room leaving Su Ming puzzled behind.

 

          When Su Ming was in her room, she can’t help but think of Seungri. She kept on pondering why Seungri asked her these questions and she was puzzled about Seungri’s expression when she said that she liked Taeyang. She was sure that it was not a happy expression but a sad one. She felt worried about the boy.

 

          “Aish! Ya! Park Su Ming, will you be confused like this forever?” she kept talking to herself. But in a while, she noticed that it was getting colder since the rain is going heavier.

 

          Tok. Tok.

 

          “Oh?! Why?” she opened her door to find their housekeeper.

          “Su Ming-sshi, Seung Hyun-sshi is missing.”

          “What? Maybe he went somewhere…”

          “Yeah ~ But I checked his car and it’s still there at the garage as well as all the family cars even the umbrellas are complete. I think he went outside even if the rain is pouring hard.”

          “What?!” Su Ming was shocked since Seungri isn’t fully recovered yet so she hurriedly searched for him with their house helpers. All of them searched the whole village since he isn’t bringing the car, the possibility of him just being near is high. Su Ming was so worried and anxious. “Yah! Lee Seung Hyun, where are you?!” she kept asking herself. Suddenly, he saw a man standing in the middle of a field while looking towards the lake. It was a familiar stance, and yes, it was Seungri.

 

          “Seung Hyun-ah! What are you doing there?! Come back home now or you’ll get worse!” Su Ming ran towards him.

          “Don’t come any closer!” he yelled which made Su Ming stop.

          “What?! You must be really out of your mind!” he was soaking wet but still not looking at Su Ming.

          “Yes. I’m crazy!”

          “Yah! Lee Seung Hyun stop this! You’re making everyone worried. What’s happening to you?” Seungri suddenly looked at her. His eyes were focused at Su Ming. They were a few steps away from each other. Su Ming felt cautious, her heart started to beat faster and faster.

          “Do you really like Young Bae hyung? Is he your ideal type? If he tells you he loves you too, will you stay by his side?” he was dead serious while asking.

          “Yah! Is it important now?! It’s raining so hard. Let’s just talk about things at home.”

          “Will you marry him someday? Will you even tell our baby that he’s your boyfriend? Will you forget about me?”

          “Wh- what?! Seungri, you must be really crazy!” Su Ming doesn’t understand anything.

          “YES! I’M CRAZY ABOUT YOU!” Su Ming’s time stopped. She can’t believe what she heard from Seungri.

          “I’m in love with you Park Su Ming. I don’t know why, I just suddenly felt it. Can’t you love me back?” Seungri’s eyes were full of sadness and longing while he kept staring at Su Ming.

          “No…” she shook her head. “Seungri, please… stop this, okay? Are you really that kind of a man? I know you’re a player but you have a girlfriend. Stop this nonsense.” Seungri was surprised. He doesn’t have a girlfriend then he realized that Joo Ri talked to Su Ming before.

          “Okay Su Ming, I don’t know what else Joo Ri told you last time… but she’s not my girl friend… Okay, I admit we had a relationship before but everything ended. I don’t love her, I never even loved her… and now, I can only see you…” Seungri looked at Su Ming with a sincere gaze. Su Ming felt his sincerity but still trying to suppress her feelings since she’s afraid…

          “Liar.” She talked softly… “When I was trying to turn away, why do you need to try and pull my heart closer to you again?…” she never knew that Seungri heard her.

          “What? Turn away? Pulling you close?” Seungri suddenly stopped. “Do you also like me?!” Both of them stared at each other’s eyes. Su Ming was startled that she accidentally revealed her feelings for him. Seungri was focused on just looking at her. Both their hearts beat faster and faster… In a moment, the rain slowly stopped.

          “Oh!… the rain… already stopped. Let’s… go home now… eomma, would be arriving soon.” Su Ming quickly turned back at Seungri and started walking.

          “Yah! Park Su Ming, don’t you ever turn away from me!” Seungri yelled that made Su Ming stop. In a second, Seungri managed to grab her hand and pulled her closer to him. They both gazed at each other’s eyes.

          “Don’t turn back from me again.” He whispered and suddenly kissed her. Su Ming tried to resist him by pushing but he was so strong and in the end she gave up. She slowly let go of the umbrella she was holding and slowly let herself be taken away by their kiss. Su Ming’s painful feelings were driven away. She was happy with that moment and she was assured that the man in front of him loves him so much. Slowly, her hands started wrapping Seungri’s neck as they continued to kiss. Seungri’s heart beat faster. It was a first time for him feeling that way. He feels like he was in the clouds. Finally, having the girl she loves in his arms…

 

**********************************************************************************************************

i like this chapter alot, don't you? xD

favorite chapter so far. :)

thanks for subscribing new subscribers <3

- yehl Ü