Shattered Dreams

Strawberry Love

 

“Su Ming, are you really all right?”

“Yes. I’m just fine, there’s no more rehearsal today. I will just rest here. Take Care. Bye!” Then her friend left.

 

Su Ming then remembered what her friend told her about being pregnant. She was so hesitant to find out but she bought a pregnancy test to be sure.

 

“Please be only one line, Oh Please! Don’t fail me.” But everything that happened was unexpected.

 

She was so upset that she felt weak deep inside her. She suddenly fell on the floor. Her tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She was pregnant and it can ruin everything she worked hard for. She continued to cry all day.

 

She thought her world just ended. Her dreams were all shattered just because of a mistake. Only one mistake can ruin her life now. But instead of mourning for something that already happened, she decided to gather her strength and hope for positive things.

 

Su Ming decided to hide her pregnancy to everyone as well as to Taeyang. She continued to practice and live like her normal day. She wanted to tell Seungri but she’s afraid. Days passed by quickly…

 

Ding. Dong.

 

Someone rang the dorm’s door bell. Su Ming was the only one there at that moment. She opened the door.

 

“O… Oppa, why are you here?” she was startled. These past few days she has been avoiding him.

“I don’t have any schedules today so I came…” Said Taeyang.

“Am I not welcome anymore? It seems that you’re avoiding me.” he suddenly went inside.

 

Su Ming doesn’t know what to do. She knows that Taeyang will be so mad at her if he knew her pregnancy. Though he’s the closest person to her she wants him to be the last person to know what happened. She acted normal to hide her condition.

 

“Su Ming-ah, I’m a visitor. Why don’t you offer me anything?”

“Oh… Yes… Wait… I’ll prepare something.” She was so nervous.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyang felt bored sitting and waiting for Su Ming, he went to her room which he usually does and lay in the bed.

 

“Ah… Su Ming’s bed is the same!” he said but suddenly he felt something under the pillow. He picked it up and was dazed to see it.

 

“Oppa, where are you?” Su Ming inquired. She saw her door opened and immediately went inside. There she found Taeyang sitting on her bed and looking at the thing she wanted to hide him.

 

“Are you planning to keep this from me?” he gave her a serious look.

 

Su Ming sat beside him. She felt so disappointed and guilty. She didn’t utter a word but her tears came running.

 

“YAH! SU MING-AH! WHAT IS THIS?” he yelled at her.

“I’m sorry oppa.” She cried.

 

Taeyang stood up and punched the wall.

 

“You don’t have a boyfriend. Then what is this? Who is the father?” he came in front of her and held her shoulders softly. Su Ming looked away.

“Su Ming-ah, answer me.” He begged.

“Seung… ri. We had a one night stand before.”

 

Silence covered them. Taeyang was shocked as ever. He felt weak, his hands let go of Su Ming’s shoulders. He suddenly stood up and tried to walk away. Su Ming knows what he will do. He will immediately go to Seungri so she stopped him.

 

“Oppa, stop! Please.”

“Then what do you want to me to do? Just stand here and watch you cry while he doesn’t know anything?”

“I’m afraid… I can’t, I’m afraid…”

 

Su Ming fell on her knees while crying so hard. Taeyang can’t watch the girl she loves in this condition. He helped her stand and embraced her tightly.