We're Never Meant To Be

Strawberry Love

 

Weeks have passed when Su Ming suddenly disappeared. All the people around Seungri were so shocked that he was doing well. After the incident, he kept silent and went on doing their rehearsals for their concert. Taeyang on the other hand, didn’t tell anything to Seungri since he promised Su Ming that he’ll stay quiet about their issue. At first, he thought that he can’t keep his word but since Seungri never asked him anything, he somehow fulfilled it.

 

          “Seungri-yah?” at last one of them tried to confront him. All the members were looking at Seungri strangely.

          “Hyung? Why are you all looking at me like that?”

          “Well…” TOP started. “At first, we didn’t ask you all about this since we thought you just wanted some time alone but weeks have passed and yet…”

          “And yet what?” Seungri asked.

          “And yet you still practice and never try to find Su Ming, you didn’t even ask me anything about her. What’s happening to you?!” Taeyang showed concern for his dongsaeng but Seungri just smiled at them.

          “Ya! You’re really weird. Just tell us everything.” Jiyong said.

          “Don’t worry about me, hyung! I’m fine… She’s gone…” A sad atmosphere covered the five of them. They knew Seungri’s just coping with everything. He was strong.

          “Never mind. Let’s practice, don’t worry about me.” He then went to the rehearsal room.

 

          After a while, rehearsals ended and Taeyang planned to visit Su Ming since it was long since he went there.

 

          “Oh? Oppa?”

          “Annyeong.” Taeyang brought food for her.

          “Wow! Thanks a lot oppa! You didn’t have to do this. I know you’re so tired from practice.”

          “No, it’s fine. It’s been a while since I visited so I wanted to give you this…” Su Ming just smiled.

          “So, how was practice?” she asked eagerly.

          “It was fine…” Su Ming looked at Taeyang like she wanted to hear more words from him. “Seungri didn’t ask about you, I’m sorry…”

          “Wh… what are you talking about? I didn’t ask about him.” She laughed awkwardly.

          “From the start of your relationship, both of you try to cover your feelings but in the end you only hurt yourself… You should stop now…” Both of them looked at each other. Taeyang was so serious while he looked at Su Ming. “Su Ming-ah, come back to him now. I know he loves you… and you love him too…” Taeyang talked to her sincerely but Su Ming just shook his head.

          “Why do you keep doing this? Su Ming-ah, you can never go back in time… Please don’t waste your chances.” She kept quiet. “I don’t want you to regret everything in the end…” she nodded.

          “I know oppa, but I can’t really come back to him…”

          “Why?”

          “Because I know, we’re never meant to be…”

********************************************

yehl reporting for duty! :)

guys, first of all i want to say sorry for all of you if i keep giving you sad updates. :(

please bear with it since it's gonna be ending soon. :D thanks for reading it always. :D

i'll always update so that this will end soon :D

thanks really... and yeah, please don't forget to vote for our boys @ http://asia.mtvema.com/artists/big-bang :)

they are nominated in MTV Europe something, xD LOL. forgive me, i updated this @ 12mn in my country's time so i'm kinda not myself anymore. :)) haha ~ that's all for now.

saranghae yorrobun! :D