Welcome to V Academy

Strawberry Love

 

         After leaving Su Ming in her room, Seungri can’t sleep so he decided to stay in the kitchen to drink some coffee and think about things.

 

          Unexpectedly, Su Ming came.

 

          “Oh… Seungri-ya? When         did you come?”

          “A while ago… Why are you here? I thought you’re sleeping.”

          “Ahhh… I felt thirsty.” She smiled and went to get a glass of water. After that she sat beside Seungri while playing with the tip of the glass.

          “Eomma said you just ate a little.”

          “I’m not in the mood. I’m sorry.”

          “You were still thinking of your career, right?” he gave her a sad look. She sighed.

          “You know… since I was young all I can think about is dancing. It was like my passion and I thought it was really my life so I was so happy when I got a lead role at one of the dance musicals…” she smiled looking afar.

 

          Seungri felt guilt in his heart.

 

          “Su Ming, I’m really sorry. I didn’t –“

          “Shhhh…” she interrupted him. “Did I say I was only dreaming about being a dancer? I also wanted to be a mom, you know. I was an orphan before. Every time I see kids in our school being accompanied by their parents, I feel sad and cry.” She looked far away. “The nuns always told me that my parents would come back and get me. Each day I prayed for them and cried but no one came. Until I grew and learned that it will be impossible for them to get back so I really wanna have a happy family with my children. Even though we’re not married, I know you’ll be a good dad to this baby and I’ll be the best mom.” She grinned and looked at him.

 

          Seungri felt her sincerity and felt that he needed to give Su Ming’s sincerity back to her. After a few days, Su Ming still felt a slight depression inside her, especially now that Seungri’s mom is busy with their family business so she’s always left alone.

 

          Few days later, Seungri called Su Ming and asked her to come with him.

 

          “Where are we going?” Su Ming excitedly asked. Seungri just gave her a sparkling smile and handed a paper. She was clueless and pouted at him but smiled widely once she read the paper.

 

          “Attention to all Pregnant Women, it’s your time to shine. Enroll now at V Academy for Dance Lessons so you won’t be bored at home and even be healthier…”

 

          Seungri was working on it for a few days now that’s why he was busy. He wanted Su Ming to experience dancing even though she’s just pregnant.

 

          “Yah! So I can still dance? Isn’t it dangerous?” she was so ecstatic while asking.

          “No! What do you think of my academy? Cheap? Of course, I hired the best instructors and the experts for this.” He bragged about his academy.

 

          Su Ming stared at the guy in front of her and smirked. She was happy that he was the father of her baby.

 

          “Gomawo ~” she grinned. Seungri stared at her, she was really beautiful especially her ever sincere eyes which were looking at him, He smiled back trying to repay the feelings.

 

          Both of them went to the academy immediately. Of course, they acted like they didn’t know each other. Seungri Academy looked really cool with all those facilities and everything. Everyone even treats Seungri different from what Su Ming knows about him. He knew Seungri to be playful, silly and an immature person but the person she sees right now is different. He was serious, focused and hard working. She felt happy to discover another side of him.