One Night Stand

Strawberry Love

 

          Another successful performance was given by Big Bang after they performed their new songs Love Song and Stupid Liar. All the fans screamed as the five dashing boys left the stage.

 

          “Hyung, why don’t we go out for a drink today?” Seungri asked his hyungs.

          “No. I’ll pass. I’m very tired.” TOP said.

          “Jiyong and I are going to a friend’s house. We can’t.” Taeyang added.

          “How about you, Daesung hyung?”

          “Sorry Seungri, I’ll just stay in the dorm with hyung. I’m tired too.”

 

          So Seungri just went to a bar of his friend to enjoy the night and relieve some stress. It was usual for him to go there so the people don’t really give a fuss anymore and actually almost all them are his friends or friends of his friends so he just drank all night long and enjoyed himself.

 

          “Oh! Seungri-sshi?” a girl beside her seat asked.

          “Su Ming? Why are you here?” he answered.

          “Just want to forget things for a while.” She said.

 

          The girl who was with him is one of their back up dancers but there’s something more special about her. She’s Taeyang’s close friend. She was his dancing partner when they were younger. Su Ming is a very pretty girl with a long black curly hair. She once had the opportunity to be a trainee in YG but she didn’t pursue it for her dream was to become a very famous theatre performer especially in the genre of dance.

 

          “What do you want to forget?” he asked.

          “Ahhh. I just got rejected again from the audition.” she said after giving Seungri an upset look on her face.

          “I don’t really know why they rejected you when you’re really good in dancing.” He managed to make her smile.

          “If I’m good, then they should have picked me.”

          “Don’t worry, it’s their loss not yours. You’ll get a lead role next time. I assure you that, Hwaiting!” he pose the fighting sign as she smiled brightly feeling consoled.

 

          The night passed quickly. Both of them end up so drank. Su Ming suddenly fell asleep.

 

          “Yah! Su Ming-ah, why… are you sleeping already?” he said while being so drank.

          “Su Ming-ah, Su Ming-ah!” he tried to wake her up but she’s fast asleep.

 

          Seungri carried her on his back. He continued to sway for he is really drank at that moment. Luckily, there was a near hotel in the bar and his friend owns that too. He managed to sneak in there without anyone noticing. He plans to leave Su Ming there. Finally, he made it. He put Su Ming down the bed. He was about to go when…

 

          “Don’t leave me…” Su Ming said as she was still half awake. She grabbed Seungri’s arms. His heart jumped a beat.

 

          “Su Ming… what are you trying to do?” he tried to throw up her arms and stand up but as he did that he suddenly fell on her because of him getting out of balance. He was on top of her. His mind kept on debating what he should do. He should get off but as he was looking at the beautiful sight in front of him, he just can’t move, added the fact that he was drank and wasn’t on his right mind.

 

          “Don’t leave me…” she said again.

 

          Seungri can’t hold it anymore so he started kissing her. He kissed her passionately. He wanted to stop but she suddenly kissed him in return. At that time, Seungri didn’t hesitate anymore. Both of them shared the night of pleasure together.