Commotion

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Just like any afternoons, the bakeshop was busy and hectic. BAP became the waiters, DO manned the counter, while Chen and Xiumin baked the goodies.

DO was getting bothered at almost every customer who read the newspaper so he asked Jongup when he came behind the counter. “Dude! What’s up with them?”

The BAP member placed the tray down and went to get a glass of water beside the espresso machine. “I heard there’s a serial killer on the loose. Something about girls getting killed almost every night…”

“Ehh? Jeungmal?” DO’s eyes rounded.

After gulping his drink, Jongup stood beside him and watched the gossiping customers. “Yup! I don’t think it’s true though. Humans tend to exaggerate things remember?”

“Yeah...” he agreed.

The door chimes rang and their eyes shifted to it. “Sup Sehee! Oh hyung!” they greeted.

You came in while being towed by Kris. You scanned the area and saw all of them getting their hands full. “Hey guys! Seems like business is booming!”

“Yeah… Ever since school started, this place has been jampacked!” the owner said. “We could really use the extra help, y’know…”

“Must be the sudden influx of handsome waiters! Kekeke~” you snickered while checking the display case.

Kris interrupted. “Sorry man! I can’t let Sehee work anymore.”

You looked at him with a scowl.

He pointed a finger to your face before you can even open your mouth. “Don’t even try to negotiate! My answer is NO!”

Your lips curled down and turned to DO. “Sorry… My boss won’t let me…”

“It’s okay! I totally understand!” he genuinely smiled. “Besides, the kids need you more.”

‘Hmmm… I need to do something about this…’ you rubbed your chin, then a light bulb flicked in your head. ‘That was fast! Hehehe!’ “Hey! What if we hire someone? We can give out flyers today, then interview applicants as early as tomorrow!”

“Can we do that?” Jongup asked.

“Yah! How long have you been here? 2? 3 years maybe?” you smirked. “There’s a reason why companies hire people. Tch!” you added.

“Oh right!” DO snapped his fingers. “Can you do that for us please? I really don’t know what to ask during interviews…” he sighed.

“Sure!” you beamed.

With that, you pulled Kris to the small office at the back and printed some flyers. He also helped in giving them out by the sidewalk.

Given his modelesque stature, he was flocked by tons of girls that ogled and worshipped him like some god. Who wouldn’t? Kris never fails to leave home well dressed, and ever since he landed on Earth, he brought a whole new meaning to fashion.

You watched him a couple of feet away being shy and anxious, but still keeping a steady smile. ‘Tch! If they only know how much of a diva that troll is! Pft!’

Some girls were already pushing and shoving the others. “Guys! Guys! Relax or you’ll hurt yourselves!” he said.

They barraged him with questions afterwards.

“What are the qualifications to get in?”

“Me! Me! Me! You don’t even have to pay! I’ll work for free!”

“I’ll skip school so I can work for you all day! Hire me!”

‘Oh gosh! I think this is a bad idea!’ you rolled your eyes.

Kris saw you getting aggravated so he raised both hands. “Guys! Just be here tomorrow morning so my wife can interview you, okay?”

You gotta admit, it sound and felt good coming from him. ‘Oh Kris, my godly Kris! How can you be so perfect?’ you dipped your head to hide your burning face.

“MWOH???” their mouths fell to the ground. “Your wife?” they murmured.

“Neh! And she owns the shop!” he added.

“It’s okay! There’s still a dozen boys in there!” one of them said.

You slapped your forehead. ‘ this!’ “Babe? Can we go now?” you acted cutely and batted your eyelashes. “I wanna play with you…”

They gasped.

You walked back to the shop, then he followed you. “Yes babe~ I’m coming~” Kris played along and left them.

“Lucky girl… I now hate my life!” a student said, and they all sighed.

Kris caught up with you in the kitchen while watching Xiumin and Chen stuff fillings into the mooncakes. “Seems like you have a long day tomorrow.” he spoke from behind.

“Tell me about it!” you whined.

Sensing your frustration, he smoothly s an arm around your waist and swept your hair to the side with the other. “This…should…keep…you…relaxed…” you shuddered when his moist lips slowly trickled down your neck.

‘Fff!’ your eyes fluttered in pure delight that you had to firmly grip on the metal table.

“FOR GOD !!! GET A ROOM!!!” Xiumin snarled and hurled a snowball on his leader's head. "AISH!!!"

He stopped and gripped your wrist. “Fine! Let’s go home then!”