Unforeseen

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

After an intense run of combat, everyone came home tired and beaten. They skipped lunch to spend the rest of the afternoon in slumber.

Minho and Taemin also took refuge in the living room to take a much needed rest.

As all of them slept, Yongguk helped preparing dinner before leaving for Mato, and since the pack grew smaller, it became an easier and lighter task.

While waiting for the kimchi stew to simmer, both of you sat on the table, munching on slices of apples. He was wearing a black wife beater that you couldn’t resist poking his triceps. “Woooo~ Nice guns you got there, babe!”

“That’s for carrying two little monsters! Hahaha!” he snickered.

“Speaking of which, I wonder what the kids are doing right now…” you said.

“Probably ganging up on Himchan.” he snorted.

“Yeah… Especially TenTen. She loves bullying your best friend.”

“Well… That’s coz he spoils our daughter so much. She loves the attention she’s getting from him.”

Luhan suddenly came stretching his arms and sat beside you, leaning his sleepy head on your shoulder. “Babe… I’m hungry…”

“We’re almost done baby… Just wait a little more okay?” you his cheek.

He yawned and scooted closer, hugging you on the side. “Neehhhh…”

After a couple of minutes, the room got filled with mouthwatering aroma. “Bang? The food is done but I don’t think I can move. There’s a gecko refusing to let go. Kekeke~”

His eyes went to Luhan who was stuck in your body. “Fine… I’ll go finish everything up.”

“Thanks…” you rubbed his arm as he stood.

“Thanks bro…” Luhan croaked.

You turned to him and lifted his head with both hands. “Babe… You gotta wake up.”

His eyes were still shut when he puckered his lips. “I’m sleeping beauty… You have to kiss me…”

‘Aigooo~ My big baby…’ you chuckled and gave him a quick peck. “There!”

Luhan instantly beamed with eyes wide open. “Uwaaaaa~ Such a beautiful sight I see!”

“Dork!” you playfully pinched his nose.

Kris also came and planted a soft kiss at the top of your head. “What’s for dinner?” he stopped behind your chair, looking down at you.

You rolled your head back, looking up to him. “Lots and lots of samgyeopsal, kimchi chigae, and bibimbap for my hungry Forces.”

“Wooo~ Me likey!” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Go wake the others! So we can eat!” you smiled.

“Cool!” Kris left and you went back fooling around with Luhan.

----------

The mood during dinner was rather calm. The guys were clearly hungry that they could hardly say a word from stuffing their mouths with anything they see on the table.

“Yah… Slow down!” you said.

“Shireo!” Sehun mumbled.

“It’s so good, noona!” Taemin swallowed. “Komawo~”

“Bang helped me cook. He’ll get mad if you forget about him.” you chuckled.

Taemin turned to him with mouth full and a raised thumb. “Oh! Thanks hyung! I think I can live with human food now!”

“That’s good then!” Yongguk chewed. “I might just consider letting you visit my planet.”

“Jinjja?” the younger wolf gawked.

“Who knows…” the leader shrug.

Everyone continued eating without getting interrupted, and before you know it, the dishes quickly ran out.

Exo and the two wolves were left slumped in their seats, rubbing their full tummies. DO left for the fridge and went back with a bowl of ice cream.

“Woooo~” Baekhyun’s eyes grew big.

“Go get your own! Tch!” he hid it away from him.

You shook your head in amusement when they started to bicker. Chanyeol and Lay also left to get their portion, while the rest could hardly move from the wrath of gluttony.

All of a sudden, Taemin shot up with noticeable panic in his eyes. ‘Hyung! Do you feel that?’

Minho also straightened up, his eyes darting towards Kris. “Bro! They’re here!”

Exo-M’s leader turned to him, smiling and laughing from a green joke. “Who’s here?”

Minho stood and slammed his fists on the table. “The werewolves! Damn it!”

Then everything fell silent. No one dared to move, you even heard spoons falling on the floor. “I-I don’t get it…” Suho stammered. “I thought we still got 2 days?”

“I thought so too…” Minho moved back and paced. “They’re coming… We can feel it!”

Yongguk stood and grabbed your wrist. “Sehee and I should leave then! She can’t stay here!”

“Hyung! You can’t!” Taemin blurted. “You might meet them halfway! It’s more dangerous!”

“What do you suggest to do then?” Yongguk fumed.

You held his arm in comfort. “Bang… Relax…”

He heaved a deep breath letting Suho talk. “Let’s think this through… Everyone! To the living room!” he left.

With that, the guys followed him while Luhan securely held your hand. He gave you a warm smile which temporarily eased your nerves.

The leaders and Minho took a stand in front of the plasma screen while everybody else sat on the couch. “I guess we’ll have to push through with our plan!” Kris said.

“I agree!” Suho asaid. “Lay! You stay here with Sehee and Bang! Kai will teleport the injured back here, so you do what you do best!”

“Got it!” the healer replied.

Minho zipped up his jacket and wore a fingerless leather gloves. “Take down anything that is furry with fangs! Whether you shoot them with fireballs, lightning, or bury them to the ground… I don’t care! Just kill them! Don’t show mercy coz they’re not sparing anyone!” he warned. “And don’t get bitten! You don’t want to go through what Tao experienced right?” he sneered. “Now go! Gear up and get back here in 10 minutes!”

When Exo scrambled up the stairs, you started to pace while chewing your lips. No one ever predicted that the werewolves came earlier than expected. Worse, you were left behind, shaking and scared not for yourself but for the people you loved the most.

Your brother came down first and you ran to hug him. “Sehun-ah… Would it be selfish if I ask you to stay? I don’t think I can bear seeing you hurt…”

“Noona… Miahnae… I’m doing this for you, for Seri, Draco and TenTen.” he rubbed your back. “Don’t worry, okay? Just be positive…”

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath. “Oh my God Sehun!”

As each of them came down fully wrapped for the cold night, your heart sank at the pits of your stomach. You can even feel your dinner churn and could gag it all at once.

Without thinking twice, you ran up and went straight to your room. Kris was putting on a trench coat in front of the tall mirror, Luhan tied his shoelace while sitting on the bed, and Suho just came out of the bathroom, all good to go.

He walked towards you and circled his arms around your back. “Sehee-ah… What’re you doing here?”

Not a single word would come out so you were left sinking your face in the crook of his neck.

“Aigooo~ Getting mushy are we?” he chuckled.

Luhan finished up and joined you, your hair. “Babe… How many times do we have to tell you that there’s nothing to worry about?”

You raised your head to look at him, still keeping both hands on Suho’s hips. “I can’t help it…”

Fear clouded your mind, tension took over your nerves. Three of your husbands are about to go on a battle and the risk of losing them slowly crept up your system.

You pulled away from Suho and moved a step away when Kris joined. They stood in front of you and were rather calm and compose unlike you who could almost pass out from an anxiety attack. “Please come back to me… That’s all I ask. Draco and TenTen need you! I need you! So please… I’m begging you… Come back to me.”

Luhan tenderly hugged you, your back. His heart was beating against your chest steadily without a hint of fright.

‘Relax Luhan or you’ll scare Sehee. You can’t show it much less let her feel it.’ he took a breath.

Then, Suho and Kris joined in. They were also less tensed and not even aggravated.

“We’ll be back, Sehee! Promise!” Kris spoke.

Minho’s voice suddenly thundered. “Yo! Time to go!”

You broke apart and Luhan held your hand as you went back to the living room.

Yongguk sat on the couch, elbows on his knees, on the verge of bursting in anger. Suho came to him and firmly held his shoulder. “Bro! You a’right?”

“I’m good! You guys be careful! Keep your senses up at all times! Those bastards are very sneaky!” he warned.

“Don’t worry man! We will!”

You sat beside him and Lay also did the same while watching his brothers.

“Exo! Listen up!” Kris hollered. “Let’s show these animals whose boss!  They called down the thunder… Now they will reap the whirlwind!”

“We will show them who Forces really are!” Suho looked at them. “That they don’t belong here! That they can’t just go here and do anything they want!” he preached.

At that point, the morale rose, pumping adrenaline and fuelling the killer within them. Luhan bent his head from side to side, smoke escaped Chanyeol’s clothes as he heated up, DO and Kai clenched their knuckles, Tao gripped a long sword.

Their sneering voices made your hair stood when they suddenly chimed at the same time. “WE ARE ONE!!!”