Get Better

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Inside Exo-K’s room, Suho, Sehun, and Luhan sat crossed legs on their beds talking to each other. The rest of Exo were also there scattered around.

“Guys!” Lay called. “I think you might wanna make way to the queen of this house.” he added.

Those who were physically able, left with Lay while Kris gently took you. “Gwenchana?”

“Better… I guess…” you faintly smiled.

He brought you closer to Sehun’s bed which is near the window. You sat on the edge, holding onto his hand. “How are you?”

“I should be the one asking that, noona… Are you hurt?” he worried.

“I’m okay! I swear!” your lips curled up. “You?”

“Well…” he let out a frustrating breath. “I think I finally know what vomit tastes like from the disgusting potion that Lay hyung is forcing us to take, and how Tao hyung feels like all those times! It’s not even funny!” he frowned.

You chuckled and patted his head. “Just bear with it, okay? It’s supposed to make you feel better.”

“Well it’s not!” he scoffed.

Since Luhan and Suho are just beside him, you crawled to their beds, ending up in between them. “Are you mad at me?”

“I think getting mad at you is pointless…” Suho sighed. “You persist in being so stubborn and it’s becoming your superpower already!” he scolded. “Where you by any chance bitten by a radioactive mule?”

“Miahnae…” you dropped your head pouting, in the verge of tears. “I won’t do it again…”

Luhan placed an arm around your shoulder, rubbing your arm in comfort. “Babe... Let’s just forget about it, okay? What’s important right now is that you’re fine and all of us are safe.”

You turned to him and sunk your face in his neck.

He then faced Kris and Suho. “You know what? I actually don’t mind Sehee turning into something animalistic.”

“Right!” Kris snapped his fingers. “Cat like to be exact! Roaarrr!!!” he formed his fingers into claws.

Suho wiggled his eyebrows and swiftly but tenderly grabbed your waist. “Why don’t I check if wifey has the animal in her?”

He made you sit on his lap, kissing your lips filled with hunger and lust.

“Yah! Yah! YAH!!!” Sehun snarled.

With that, Kris jumped and restrained him, pinning him on the bed. “Sorry bro! You’ll have to bear with us for now!”

“MWOH???” he raged. “YAHHH! This is live ! I can’t take this!”

“Chill maknae!” Luhan tapped Sehun’s head. “You’ll learn something from this you know???”

“Oh my god! I think I’m gonna be sick…” he gagged.

Suho’s lips were so soft and sweet that you can’t help but enjoy his fervor. For so many years of being together, you no longer mind having Luhan or Kris around, not even Yongguk. The husbands are also not bothered, that displaying affection to each other has a become a casual thing for them.

Yongguk suddenly came and hopped on a vacant bed near you. “Bro! Sehee-ah! Stop for a while... The kids are coming.”

Just as you broke apart, Draco and Kirsten came with Himchan. “Mommy!” they chimed and crawled on Suho’s bed.

“Aigoooo my babies~” you hugged them. “When did you came home?”

Luhan took Kirsten while Draco sat on your tummy as Suho leaned on your shoulder. “Yesterday!” the boy said.

“Did you got scared about mommy?” you asked.

“Neehhhh…” he pouted.

You turned to the little girl who was also pouting on Luhan’s chest. “Awwww~ Don’t worry okay? Mommy is okay now. In fact, we can already play if you want!”

Draco straightened up. “Jinjja???”

“Not now buddy!” Kris interrupted, giving you a scowl. “We should let mommy take a rest first!”

“Oh... Okay...” he raised a thumb, and grew curious. “Mom? What will happen to Uncle Minho and Uncle Taemin?”

The room fell silent. You didn’t know the answer and neither the adults.

Seeing the boy's persistence, it was Yongguk who talked. “To be honest, we don’t know…” Draco pouted. “But! I’m pretty sure that wherever Uncle Minho and Uncle Taemin is, they are doing just fine.” he then reach out to mess the boy’s hair. “Who knows? They might be watching us right now…”

Kirsten turned her head to the window with hopeful eyes. ‘Uncle Minho? Uncle Taemin? Are you watching us?’

She got nothing as a response.