Visitor

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Minho just finished his morning run. He passed through his usual route including the park where he hoped to bump into you.

To his dismay, not even your scent lingered in the air. ‘When will I ever see you again, Hwang Sehee?’ he sighed.

He head home like he always does: coming through the revolving door, waving at the receptionist, and riding the elevator all the way up to the penthouse.

But his routine took a different path.

Being a killer made him paranoid more than anyone so he never leaves home without making sure everything is locked, even the windows.

So when he noticed the main door partly opened, his fists curled into a solid ball, shaking, ready to land on someone’s body.

He lightly pushed the door with his foot and slowly walked in.

Minho’s senses were completely up like he always do when in wolf form. He can hear a heart beat from miles away, he can smell a person’s blood through millions of scents.

‘Ehh?’ he wondered.

He stopped and tilted his head when he picked up a very familiar presence.

So familiar that his fists unclasped and his breathing slowed down.

Just after a couple of steps, he caught a glimpse of a very solemn face, looking down.

Above all, the person exudes loneliness.

“T-Taemin?”

The gaunt boy shot up at the voice and ran to him. “Hyung…”

Taemin lunged on Minho and cried his heart out. His tears overflowed as if it’s been held in for so many years.

“H-Hyung…” he wept.

Minho was too stunned to react that all he could ever do is comfort a dear friend that he treated like his own brother. “H-Hey… Wae? What’s wrong?”

“T-They killed umma and appa… H-Hyung! Those mother ers killed them!” he bawled.

Being in Minho’s arms and crying on his shoulders gave Taemin the chance to let out all the anger that has been bottled up. Just like him, he barely escaped Fenrir when a clan of vicious werewolves attacked his home and killed his parents.

Taemin went looking for Minho without food, water, and only relied on instincts. Unlike Minho who has no control over his thirst, Taemin was taught by his parents to use his strength as a werewolf to protect himself and feed only when needed. He also adapted to drink animal blood to sustain the urge.

Minho kept an arm around him while leading towards a couch. “You gotta calm down…” they sat. “Now tell me… How did you find me?”

Taemin wiped his tears with his sleeves and let out a huge air. “Before my mom died, she told me to run and look after you…” he gasped in deep sorrow. “She… She told me to try looking for you here on Earth… since you won’t survive Exo or Mato…” he took another breath. “I’ve been here for a week now… and picked up your scent just yesterday…”

“Eomeoni really knows me huh?” they chuckled. “Are you okay?”

“No…” Taemin’s dipped his head as his jaw quivered. “But I guess there’s nothing I can do about it now…”

Minho hugged him and patted his back. “I’m so sorry bro… I shouldn’t have left you in the first place. I’m really sorry…”

“It’s okay hyung… At least I found you now…” he sobbed.

The older werewolf pulled away and ruffled his hair. “Yeah… Don’t worry okay? You’re safe now! I’ll take care of you!” he stood. “Wait here… I’ll get you something to eat!”

Minho came back with a box of pizza and a liter of water. “You'll just have to deal with this for now...

“What’s this?” Taemin raised a slice and sniffed it.

His nose scrunched at the smell of grease, and had to smell it again.

“Pizza! Human food! It’s actually really good. Try it!” Minho said.

The younger werewolf poked his tongue and let the tip touch a pepperoni. “Eewww~ Blech~”

“More for me then!” Minho took a slice and the TV.

Taemin watch him enjoy a slice of baked dough overflowing with a variety of meat, sausages, and mozzarella cheese. When his drool started to form in his mouth, he took a bite off his own slice. “Mmmm! This is actually good!”

“See?” the older one smirked while watching. “We can also hunt later if you like!”

“No thanks! I’ll stick with pizza for now until I find a mountain full of bears and elks.” he chuckled.

“Suit yourself! Girls here are pretty and really taste good! Like seriously bro!” Minho bragged.

“You can have them then! Girls are yuck!” he cringed and made horrible faces.