Last Chance

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Taemin came home and was approached by Minho, showered and changed for the night.

“How’s Sehee?” he asked.

Taemin dropped on the couch and laid his head on the back rest. “Still unconscious…”

Minho also dropped beside him and placed both elbows on his thighs, covering his face. “Oh no… What have I done?”

The younger wolf sighed. “It’s okay, hyung… I know it wasn’t your intention to hurt her, but I hope you learned from this.”

“Yeah…” he replied in remorse.

----------

On the following day, it was already lunch and you were yet to wake up from the near death experience. Draco and Kirsten went to your room and climbed on the bed. They sat on each sides, either caressing your face or touching your furrowed eyebrows.

Kekemato also hopped on the bed, sitting beside her owner. ‘Poor Sehee unnie…’

‘Do you think she’s okay?’ Kirsten asked.

The bunny look at her with an eyesmile. ‘Of course! I can feel it!’

Luhan and Suho were also on each side of the headboard, while Kris and Yongguk stood on the foot of the bed.

They watch you sleep in peace with a blanket from chest down.

“LuLu? When is mommy gonna wake up?” Draco boy asked.

“Soon buddy! Just be patient okay?” Luhan replied.

“Will she ever gonna wake up?” he worried.

Kris took a seat and patted the boy’s back. “Of course! Mommy is strong, remember?”

“What about the monster? What if he comes back?” Draco worried.

“Don’t worry about it okay?” Yongguk patted his head. “Dada will take care of it…”

Although your whole body was completely drained, the voices kept ringing in your ears. It fueled your urge to react, making your eyes slowly open.

“Mommy…” Kirsten spoke.

She crawled and hugged on your side, and Draco also did the same. They kissed your cheeks at the same time and leaned their heads by your neck.

You looked up and saw Luhan and Suho staring down you.

“W-what… happened?” you whispered.

“You don’t remember anything?” Exo-K’s leader asked.

“Errmmm…All I know is that…” you closed your eyes for a bit and gulped. “…I was running away… from M-Minho. Then, I think… I passed out.”

“He attacked you Sehee!” Yongguk sneered while glaring at you. “That bastard almost killed you! Do you understand that?”

“Bang… Please… Let’s not talk about it right now…” you softly spoke. “I’m tired…”

“Fine… Gwenchana?” he mellowed.

Your lips unknowingly curled up and forced your arms to hug the kids. “Yeah… Aigooo~ Did mommy scare you?”

“Neehhh…” the little girl hummed.

“Miahnae…” you kissed her head, and looked at the guys. “By the way, I tasted something weird and disgusting last night. What was it?”

Yongguk snorted. “I think it’s the potion Jongup created back in Mato…”

“What potion?” you further asked.

“It’s a dreadful medicine we have to take when we get injured. It’s made of leech juice, grounded slugs and frog brain. Blech~” he squirmed.

“WHAT??? Oh hell no!!! Yuuuccckkkkk!” you gagged.

“Hahaha! I won’t kiss you until tomorrow. Eewwww!” Suho exclaimed.

They laughed.

----------

You spent the remainder of the day in your room, sleeping and eating. Lay occasionally dropped by while the husbands took turns in snuggling with you.

It was Kris’ turn as nighttime crawled in. You already showered and freshened up when he came. He saw you sitting on the bed, wiping your hair.

He sat behind you and took the towel. “Let me do it babe…”

“Aigooo~ How I wish I always get injured so you’ll treat me like a princess! Kekeke!” you snickered.

“Idiot!” he pushed the back of your head and threw the towel on top of it. “You do it then!”

“Miahnae… You do it… Please?” you grinned.

Kris took the towel and continued where he left off. He also started to open up about Sehun’s love life which made you talk a lot more. He ended up combing your hair when the conversation took longer.

“I really thought Yeonjae is the one…” he sighed.

“I thought so too.” you replied.

“I hope she comes back, or at least maknae finds someone who’ll take care of him. He deserves it, you know?” Kris said.

“He will! Sehun is still young. He still has a lot to experience!” you sulked.

Kris held you chin and gently shifted it towards him. “That’s why you should consider yourself lucky. You don't only have one perfect man, but four!”

“FYI! I am very well aware of that… duizhang!” you smirked.

“Ohhhh~ That’s utterly y… baby!” he bit his lip.

Kris leaned closer, keeping a charming stare in your eyes. He was inches away that you can feel his breaths teasing your hungry lips.

“I change my mind!” he abruptly pulled away, and your jaw dropped. “Leeches and slugs still lingered in your system. Blech~” he cringed.

“Mwoh???” you scowled and turned your back. “I don’t wanna kiss you too! Pft!”

“Right… I’m pretty sure you’ll ask for my luscious lips in seconds! Tch!” he bragged.

“No, I won’t!” you crossed your arms.

“Oh yes you do!” he taunted and swiftly shifted your head back to him. “And I know for a fact that you can never resist this face…” he wiggled an eyebrow with a triumphant smirk.

You sighed for he was right. It was Kris who always succeeds in getting whatever he wants. ‘Such a troll! Urrgghhh!’

“For real though…” he chuckled. “I don’t wanna kiss you just tonight. I need to preserve the glory that is my body!”

You snorted and slowly clapped. “Uwaaaa~ You should be proud of yourself, Kris!”

“I am!” he stood and patted your head. “Stay here! I’ll make dinner!”

“Well it’s about time!” you scolded.

As the door closed, you grabbed a magazine, climbed on the bed and leaned against the headboard.

While flipping through the pages, your ears caught rustlings on the maple tree. You went to the window, and as you were about to close it, your feet instinctively moved back while your eyes grew big.

Minho jumped and landed with ease that it didn’t make any sound. He was in human form, casually dressed and in perfect shape.

“M-Minho…” you stuttered and stretched out a hand. “Don’t come close or I’ll scream! I swear!”

He did stop and begged. “Sehee-ah… I’m really sorry! Please forgive me!” his head dropped. “I should’ve listened to you. I shouldn’t let my emotions took over me. I’m so sorry…”

His voice shook in sincerity and eventually bent on his knees. “I won’t ask for anything. Just don’t push me away. I will do everything that you tell me. I will control myself even if it kills me! I’m so sorry…”

You walked over to him and pulled him up. “That’s enough Minho…” you held his hand and gripped it. “I just want you to promise me one thing…”

He suddenly looked hopeful while staring into your eyes. “What? Anything Sehee!”

“Promise me that will be the last time you turned into a werewolf.”

His face noticeably fell. How can you ask a werewolf to turn into something he was born to do? It’s like asking a fish to continue swimming out of the water.

Minho blew out an air and hesitantly spoke. “I promise!”

“Good! Now you better go before my commanders come and bury you alive.” you chuckled.

“When am I gonna see you? You still need to train me!” he frantically said.

You pushed him when footsteps drew closer. “I’ll let everything cool down. Just be patient…”

“Okay… See you then!” he sprung on his feet and went out the window.

When the doorknob turned, you also jumped back on the bed and grabbed the magazine.

Kris came back with a tray and asked. “Were you talking to someone?”

You pretended to read. “Mhmmm! My tummy…” you snickered.

“Right… “ his eyes went to the window and caught a shadow fading away. ‘Oh Sehee, sweetheart… Be thankful I have the patience of a saint!’