Apology

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

You woke the following morning and once again noticed that Luhan is missing. An arm unknowingly moved to search the space beside you and sighed. ‘Please don’t tell me that he’s still mad about what happened?’

After spending 5 minutes of gathering your senses, you rose and walked out of the room barefoot. Your pajama covered your feet while Yongguk’s baggy shirt almost covered your entire arm.

As you head down the stairs, your ears caught noises coming from the TV so you went to the living room. The four husbands were on the couch, and you squeezed in the middle having Kris and Luhan on both sides.

You leaned your head on Luhan’s shoulder and hugged his arm. “Are you guys mad at me?”

“What do you think?” he said in monotone with eyes glued to the screen.

“Miahnae… I really am! I know it was stupid of me!” you pouted.

Luhan heaved a deep breath and placed an arm around your shoulder. “Aigooo Sehee~ Its your thick head that always gets you in trouble.” he then lifted your chin with his other hand. “Look… We trained you to fight so you can protect yourself... Not to be a hero!”

Your lips curled down and slowly nodded. “Miahnae...”

After he kissed your forehead, you also poked the side of the person beside him. “Bang… Miahnae…”

“Whatever Sehee…” he sneered.

You crawled over Luhan’s lap stopping in Yongguk's side and circled your arms around his waist. “I won’t do it again! Promise!”

He quickly glanced at you and saw your lips puckering, he sighed. “Fine!” he smooched your lips.

‘Yes! 2 down, 2 to go…’ you pulled away from him, crawled over Luhan’s lap again, and snuggled on Kris’ arms this time.

“I know Sehee… Apology accepted!” he winked.

‘Aigooo~ This troll!’ you giggled and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. “Komawo!”

You crawled over him and went to your last target.

Among the four of them, Suho was the one playing tough and rebellious, even crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

‘Yeah right Suho! As if you can stand ignoring me!’ you smirked.

You straddled on his lap and held his face with both hands to meet your gaze. “Don’t you wanna know how I kicked their asses?”

“No! Coz they even managed to hit you! Pft!” he scoffed.

“Yah… It was only a fluke!” you scowled and lowered your head on his neck. “Oh c’mon babe… Forgive me… Please?”

Suho raised his arms and wrapped it around your back.

‘I knew it! Hahaha~’ a smile formed on your lips.

“Did you hit them good?” he looked down to you.

“Mhmmm! Really, really good!” you bit your tongue and gulped. ‘Miahnae Minho-ah… Let me take the credit for now…’ “What are you watching anyway?” you wondered.

“News about a series of killings every other night…” he explained.

You straightened up and looked at the screen.

There you saw a male reporter standing in front of an ambulance, pointing at a body bag. “Aigooo~ That’s just horrible! When will it ever stop?!”

“Until the killer is caught, of course!” Kris smirked.

“I don’t think the police will stand a chance against a werewolf though…” you said and sunk your face in the crook of Suho’s neck. “If only they knew who they’re dealing with… Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

“Look!” Luhan pointed. “It also says that livestock in the countryside have a sudden increase in deaths! That’ strange!”

“Hmmm…” Yongguk rubbed his chin. “It’s not strange if another werewolf is involved.”

All of you shifted your attention to him. “Why do you say so?” Suho asked.

“When werewolves tried to invade Mato, I heard stories that some of them don’t actually consume human blood…” he placed both elbows on his knees and bored a hole on the screen. “Kinda like vegetarians in the cannibal world. They’re also a lot easier to eliminate since animal blood doesn’t give that much strength!”

Yongguk’s words gave you chills that your grip on Suho’s sides, tightened. He your hair to relieve your nerves.

“Besides…” Yongguk continued. “Do you really think that the same werewolf can be in two places at once? I don’t think so!” he shook his head.

“Who knows? That animal probably adapted in drinking both!” Luhan blurted.

“Naahhhh… It’s very unlikely!” Yongguk replied.

“Poor girls…” you muttered.

Kris straightened up and looked at your faces. “We can do something about it though!”

“Oh hell no!” you protested. “No one, and I mean no one! Will do something about it!”

“Why not?” he raised both palms towards the ceiling.

“Because I say so! Did you forget what that thing did to Daehyun and Xiumin?” you sat up and pointed a finger to them. “I forbid you from hunting or whatever, araseo?”

“Yah! This is for humanity sake! Why are you stopping us?” Luhan scowled.

“Because I can! And that’s final! I don’t have any plans of being a widow at a young age!” you stuck your tongue out.

When a round of whines and arguments erupted, you covered your ears and lowered your head on Suho’s chest. “La! La! La! La! I can’t hear anything~”

“Dude! Let's just follow her...” Luhan spoke. “But we have to make sure none of them get near Sehee, or Seri, or the kids!”

“True!” Yonnguk agreed, Suho and Kris nodded.