Our Daddies Are Jjang

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

One thing you like best when EXO and BAP are around is because you get to share responsibilities equally. No one slacks off, everyone is involved.

The maknaes will go back to school in three days, the two owners of the bakeshop which is now joined by the rest of BAP and Chen runs the business, the husbands take care of the kids, and that leaves Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun with the chores.

Ever since BAP stayed longer, the original house has been remodeled and renovated for bigger space. It now has four bedrooms each with its own baths, larger living room, and vast dining room.

Yongguk strictly implemented that meal times should be spent together, no questions asked. So in the longer table sits 10 people in one side and 10 in the other side.

Draco always sat on Suho’s lap who fed him wholeheartedly. “Dad? Can TenTen and I play after this?” he asked.

“Ehh? But it’s still early for that!” Exo-K’s leader replied. “Besides, you haven’t slept yet since we left Mato…”

Yongguk, who was sitting across butted in. “It’s okay bro! They’ll eventually get tired anyway…” Obviously, he’s the one who instills a spirit of adventure in the kids. The one who allows them to get dirty and get in trouble.

Kris heard the conversation so he pushed his plate forward and made Kirsten sit on the table. “Do you wanna play with Draco oppa?”

The little girl looked at her brother who eagerly nodded.

She looked back to Kris and nodded as well.

“Fine… But just for an hour okay? You both still need to rest…” he pinched her plump cheeks.

After breakfast, they scrambled in different directions leaving the housemaids, you, and Seri to clean up.

“Times like these makes me thankful for being super fast!” Chanyeol chuckled while wearing an apron.

“True that!” Lay blurted after heading to the sink.

“Let’s do this!” Baekhyun clapped with his dishwashing gloves on.

You and Seri chuckled and tried to keep up as soon as they started.

The only space that stayed intact is the yard. It still holds long paces from the porch to the white fence, still turns into a battlefield when the boys get bored, and also became Draco and TenTen’s wonderful playground.

When Luhan twirled a finger, a huge umbrella came floating out of the door and he propped it in a corner. Another hand gesture, and the garden set came underneath it.

The husbands sat on each one of them and watch the kids play in the middle of yard. Draco would chase his sister and Kekemato around, and sometimes, it’s the bunny who chases them.

Yonnguk came out last and went to the kids. “Draco-ah! TenTen! Hold up!” they stopped, and after facing him, BAP’s leader placed a baseball cap on their heads sideways. “It’s hot out here! Wear this!”

“Komawo appa!” the boy smiled.

Kirsten also hugged his leg.

“Aigooo~ You’re welcome!” he told them and joined the other three.

“Dude! Don’t matokis talk?” Luhan asked.

Yonnguk sat and explained. “Technically, they are animals… So yes, they do…”

“Which I assume TenTen is the only one who can understand…” Suho said.

“Yeah…” Kris sighed. “I really wonder why my little girl is like that…”

“Probably one of those mysteries in this world…” Yongguk said and slapped his arm. “Don’t worry man! Kirsten is perfect as she is already!”

“I know…” Exo-M’s leader breathed out his frustration. “I just want her to talk to us more, to me! I feel useless as her father…”

Suho also slapped his other arm. “C’mon man! You’re thinking way too much! Our little girl is just going through a phase in her childhood and we’ll just have to let her know that we’re here… you’re here!”

Draco lazily came to them and sunk his head on Yongguk’s tummy. “Dad… It’s so hot! Can we go swimming?”

“Ehh?” he looked down to him.

Then came Kirsten who climbed onto Luhan’s lap. “Yes baby? What is it?”

She only played with the hem of his shirt so it was Draco who talked. “LuLu… Can we please go somewhere and swim? It’s hot…” he pouted.

“Call me daddy first…” he stuck his tongue to him.

Draco sulked and hid his face in Yongguk’s tummy. “You’re in it for life man!” he snorted.

“I know… I’m just teasing him…” Luhan hushed.

The four of them looked at each other thinking what to do. Although Kris can fly them anywhere they liked, they always reserved that option as their last.

That’s when Suho saw DO coming out of the door together with the bakeshop team. “DO! Over here!” he called.

“Yes hyung?” DO stood across and saw the kids looking tired and restless. “What’s up with them?”

“They want to go swimming…” Suho said. “Can you do us a favor please?”

“Sure! Anything for my babies!” he grinned.

Suho left his seat and whispered something to DO. His lips curled up, then the ground started rumbling.

BAP, Xiumin, and Chen who were at the porch got caught off guard. They saw the middle of yard slowly hollowed, and as seconds passed, the soil grew deeper and deeper.

“What’s going on?” Tao came out to see the commotion.

Himchan shrugged.

“Didi! Can you please stop time for a bit? The neighbors might see this!” Kris yelled.

“Oh! Okay!” Exo-M’s maknae snapped his fingers.

“There! Is 5 foot deep, 10 meters wide enough?” DO turned to Suho.

“Yup! Thanks man!” he patted his shoulder.

“Cool! We’re off to work then!” DO said and left with the bakeshop team.

Suho also raised his arms, then the trench was slowly filled by crystal blue water. Both kids instantly straightened up with eyes directed straight at their makeshift lagoon. Even Kekemato removed her ninja suit.

“Uwaaa~ Thanks dad!” Draco clapped.

Just as you passed the windows, you heard the tiny squeals from your kids and couldn’t help to take a peek. “What the hell?”

You quickly ditched the apron and ran to them. “Can someone explain?”

Kris, who was nearest you and lazily sitting like a boss, yanked your wrist and made you sit on his lap. “The kids just wanted to cool off! So voila! DO and Suho made an instant swimming pool!”

You sighed and scooted in his chest instead. “Fine! Whatever!” he also wrapped his arms around you.

Kirsten got excited that she immediately hopped off Luhan’s lap. “Eeeekkk~”

And being the hyper boy that he is, Draco moved faster and accidentally pushed his sister aside.

She fell flat on the ground and cried. “WAAAAA!!!”

“DRACO!!!” Luhan's voice thundered and held his palm out. The boy came floating back to him and firmly held him back to the ground.

‘TENTEN!!!’ Kekemato jumped to her side. ‘Oh no…’

‘I’m okay… I don’t think oppa meant it!’ the little girl cried. ‘My knees hurt though!’

All of you watch Luhan carefully pick the bawling girl and made them face each other as he kneeled. “Draco-ah! Do you realize what you just did?”

The boy’s face fell with a noticeable pout and watery eyes, and he slowly nodded.

“What are you gonna to say to your sister?” Luhan spoke firmly when his disciplinarian side kicked in. He has always been the one who teaches responsibility, justice and accountability. He usually does the explaining why certain actions have consequences, so that the kids learn from their mistakes.

Draco walked closer to his now sobbing sister and embraced her. “Miahnae TenTen! Oppa is really sorry. I didn’t mean to do it!” he then dusted her clothes from dirt. “Please forgive me? I promise! I will not do it again! And I will give you strawberry mooncakes too.”

“Awwww~” you melted in Kris’ clutch.

Draco suddenly draped his arms on Luhan’s shoulders and sobbed in his neck. “Miahnae…”

“It’s okay son… It’s okay… It was an accident! I just wanted you to be careful next time especially when playing with TenTen. She’s not as strong as you are and we all need to watch out for her…” he rubbed the boy’s back.

“I will be careful next time…” he sniffled.

Kirsten looked at her brother and gently took his hand. “Swim…” she smiled.

“Wait! Before you go…” Yongguk stopped them, and cupped his mouth. “LAAYYY!!!”

The resident healer came in a flash. “Yes?”

“TenTen fell. Can you please check her?”

“Not a problem!” he replied and bent down to his niece. “Aigooo~ I bet your knees hurt! I also fall down a lot when I was your age, but don’t worry, Uncle Unicorn is here!” he bragged and let the warmth off his palms travel through the girl’s body.

Suho is kinda like the second mother. He carried this habit even when you’re already around. “Gaja! Daddy will join you in the water!” he exclaimed and slowly towed the kids.

“Dude! Check the water temp first!” Kris shouted. “It may be too hot or too cold for them!”

“On it!” Exo-K’s leader responded.

Before they even touch the water, the door slammed wide open, then Chanyeol came sprinting in his boardshorts. “Wooo! Cannonball!!!” he jumped.

That made you slapped your forehead. “Remind me again how many kids we are raising?”

Kris chuckled and pressed your head on his chest. “A lot…”