Combat Exercise

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Despite the impending battle, normal routine continued in the household: bakeshop, school, and chores for everyone. However, all of them agreed that nights will be spent in training with Minho and Taemin by putting on sparring demonstrations and pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of werewolves. Their background helps coordinate a strategy against their own kind, putting them at an advantage.

When Tao stopped time, they all circled the two wolves in the middle of the yard. You and Seri sat on the porch with Draco and Kirsten on your laps, eating popsicles.

Minho stood with feet apart and arms crossed behind him. “A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain!” he said, slitting eyes in every direction. “But decapitation is the most effective way!” he pointed at Youngjae. “You! Give me your best shot!”

The BAP member walked forward, cracking his knuckles, and Taemin joined the circle.

Without saying a word, Youngjae moved in a blink of an eye, hitting Minho in the chest, then another in his back.

“Oooohh!” you cringed.

The bigger wolf faltered a step after losing a breath. ‘My turn!’ he smirked.

Minho sprung on his feet and everyone looked up but he was too fast that he already landed behind Youngjae, grabbing his head with both hands. “Rule number 1! Never get distracted!” he shouted. “I could’ve snapped his neck seconds ago!”

He then shoved him aside. “I need a better fighter!” he looked around and saw a pair of burning eyes. “I guess it’s you and me… Kris!”

Exo-M's leader cocked his head from side to side and took his fighting stance.

Minho charged towards him, landing multiple uppercuts on the leader's upper body.

Kris, on the other hand, easily parried every strike. He would duck his head, swing his torso, and still manages to land solid hooks on Minho’s ribcage.

“Yeah! Go dada!” Draco cheered.

However, the wolf has a few tricks up his sleeve. He raised both forearms to guard his head, but the taunting grin is clearly noticeable. “I’ve been wondering how Sehee feels like in bed. Is she a freak? Submissive perhaps?” Kris immediately lost all focus and control.

You even noticed the guys getting restless. “What’s going on?” you wondered.

“I dunno…” Seri shrugged. “We can’t hear a damn thing! Pft!”

Luhan and Suho moved a step but Taemin appeared in front of them, pressing his palms on their chest. “Stand down!”

“Excuse me?” Luhan glared. “I can’t let him talk like that to my wife!”

“I said, stand.ing.down!” he warned.

Kris became consumed in anger in just a snap. His blood boiled, his temper rose. He clenched his knuckles and attacked without even knowing how or when.

‘Works all the time!’ Minho thought. He swiftly sidestepped and went behind Kris, wrapping both arms around his waist. He easily lifted the leader's body over his head, smashing him to the grass for a suplex.

Kris groaned, and Minho stood. “Number 2! Set aside your personal feelings! Werewolves don’t have that when in animal form! They can’t think what is right and wrong as long as they the life out of you!”

Yongguk moved in a flash and kicked Minho. “Number 3!" BAP's member smirked. "Help a brother when he's down!” he then turned and reached out a hand.

As he was about to pull Kris up, he caught Taemin’s shadow floating through the wind from behind. He released Kris and rapidly swung his arm, catching the smaller wolf by the neck and slammed him on the ground. It was left hollowed after a booming sound.

“Omo!” Seri gasped. “Taemin-ah!” she shrieked.

“Number 4! Keep your guard up all the ing time!” Yongguk snarled. “Werewolves are one sneaky bastards!” he then looked down at Taemin. “Anything to add?”

“Naahhhh…” he winced. “We’re good…”

He helped him up and so did Kris.

Lay also went to help Minho.

“Guys! Take a break for a bit!” you yelled.

With that, the kids left and floated towards them. “Uncle Channie! I want horsey horsey!” Draco squealed.

“Uncle Yeol!” Kirsten followed while flailing her arms.

They were replaced by Tao and Luhan who sat on a lower step in between both of your legs.

“Yah! What happened back there?” you asked.

“Nothing! Just some guy stuff…” Luhan frowned.

“More like guy ego!” Tao chuckled.

“Ehh?” Seri looked down to him. “What do you mean?”

“Don’t mind us!” he grinned.

While the rest of them played with the kids, you draped your arms over Luhan’s shoulders and leaned down on his face. “Babe? This is seriously freaking me out. I don’t think I can survive knowing one of you getting hurt again.”

Luhan turned and stared at your eyes. “Nothing’s gonna happen, okay? This is totally different from what happened with Krystal and her minions. You have nothing to worry about, okay?”

“I dunno, babe… It just doesn’t feel right…”

“Hey… I said stop thinking about it! The more you do, the more you think of negative stuffs!”

“Okay…” you pouted.

“Now kiss me…” he puckered up, you gave him a quick peck. “One more…” he asked.

You kissed, and hugged him to watch the yard.