Battle Plan

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

As the door opened, you jumped out of the couch and ran. “Seri! Tao!”

You stretched your arms out, hugging them together. “Aigooo~ I’m so glad to see you!”

“Unnie… It’s only been one night…” Seri chuckled.

You pulled away with a scowl. “So what? I can’t miss you now?”

“Of course you can! I just find it unusual.” she grinned.

As you held your sister’s face, she literally bloomed and so did Tao. He was gradually gaining his color back, even the dark circles started to fade. “Feeling better?” you asked.

“I’m great, Sehee! Thanks!” he smiled shyly.

“Let’s go… Everyone’s in the living room.” you said.

They followed you to the silent and crowded room, and took a seat in between Kris and Yongguk. The guys patted Tao as the maknaes passed and find their spots.

“So!” Kris spoke. “Since everyone’s here… Shall we start?”

Minho and Taemin were right across him, very serious and observant. “Sure!” the older one replied.

The leaders mostly talked while the rest of Exo and BAP remained attentive.

“Do you know when they are exactly gonna come?” Yongguk asked.

“Not exactly!” Taemin blurted. “I was informed that they are currently busy gearing up and it usually takes them a week to prepare for battle.”

“Hmmmm…” Suho rubbed his chin. “I guess that gives us time to move the kids and the girls to Mato or Exo…”

“I agree!” you straightened up. “But can’t I stay behind and help out?”

“Babe…” he turned. “Do you expect us to let you stay while a hungry pack of rabid werewolves are hunting us?”

“Please?” you pleaded.

“No! You are getting outta here whether you like it or not!” Suho pointed a finger.

Just as you opened your mouth in protest, Minho interrupted. “He’s right, Sehee! You can’t stay here! It’s dangerous!”

“Fine…” you gave up.

“LuLu?” Draco looked up to him. “I wanna stay too. I’m strong now!” he flexed his tiny arms.

Luhan refused. “No Draco! You’re staying with mommy and TenTen, and you’ll be the one to guard them, okay? That will be your assignment!”

“Cool! I got it!” he raised his thumb.

After much discussion, they all agreed that BAP will you to Mato. First one to go will be the kids and Seri, together with the members, then Yongguk will accompany you a day after they left. That leaves Exo to stay behind and fight.

“Now!” Minho continued. “We’ll have to maximize our time in training while BAP are still here. Taemin and I will teach you everything we know…”

“We don’t need training! Tch!” Chanyeol reacted.

 Taemin retaliated. “Oh yeah?! Remind me again why Tao got bitten? He could’ve stopped time if he wanted to, but he got careless!”

Tao stood up and Seri held his wrist. “That’s because helping Zelo was my priority!”

Taemin also stood and shot him a glare. “FYI! Warriors have the fastest reflex and he can dodge any attack if haven’t you interfered!”

BAP looked down when they knew Taemin was right. That is one of the reasons why Fenrir could never colonize Mato.

“Oh! Just so you know, werewolves don’t show any bit of mercy…” he looked around. “…and now that their hunger level is through the roof, they’re pretty much indestructible.”

‘Chill Taemin…’ Minho tugged his shirt so he sat back down. “Look… I hate to say this but you need us, as much as we need you…” Minho said. “This is for the best of our respective planets and as long as everyone cooperates, we can win this, scratch free.”

“Okay!” Kris reached out a hand. “We’ll be diplomatic about this.”

“Good!” Minho shook hands with him. “We got ourselves a deal then!”