Hands Off

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

When morning came, everyone’s routine came back. You even get to enjoy an hour of morning jog, and meet Minho along the way.

Since then, he found an excuse to see you and something to look forward as his days of conversion starts.

The killings have also stopped, except to the animal kingdom. More livestock have been affected especially that Taemin has to share them with another werewolf.

However, Minho’s appetite is a lot worse since animal blood barely satisfies him. He slowly turned cold turkey and has withdrawals. His temper got worse and would snap at anything.

That night, they come back as humans, standing face to face with Exo and BAP in the middle of the yard. You and Seri stood in between them like peacekeepers trying to negotiate two countries at war.

“Guys! Please!” you said. “Can we at least be civil about this?”

“We can!” Kris spoke. “In one condition!” he cocked his side.

“What?” Minho glared at him.

“Hands off my wife!” he said.

Tao, who stood beside him, facing Taemin also delivered a stern warning. “And my girl!”

‘Hyung! Just say yes and get over with this!’ Taemin thought.

‘Whatever!’ he blew out a huge air. “Deal!” Minho said.

“Okay!” you clapped loudly and moved aside. “Exo! BAP! Introduce yourselves!”

Seri also moved and went closer to you.

“Babe! Let’s start with you!” she told Zelo.

“Why me?” he rolled his eyes.

“Coz you’re the youngest. Hehehe~” she grinned.

“Fine… Sup! I’m Zelo!” he nodded.

The rest of BAP followed, leaving other information out.

When Exo’s turn came, you and Seri watched as they each tell their names and show their abilities. The two werewolves kept a poker face since they already saw them in action, and rather tried to memorize all 18 names.

Taemin sighed. ‘This gon’ be hard…’

‘I couldn’t care less. I can call them fags if I want to!’ Minho smirked.

‘Hyung! Drop the attitude already! You’re getting on my nerves!’ the younger wolf hissed.

“Tsah!” you interrupted. “You’re done here…” you walked back in the middle and started pushing Yongguk back to the house. “So you may leave us now. We got work to do!”

“Mwoh???” he stopped and turned to you. “I don’t want to! I wanna make sure you’re safe!”

“Same!” Suho firmly stood.

“Fine by me!” you shrugged and went back to Minho.

The rest of them walked in, leaving your husbands and Seri’s boys. They scattered in the porch, watching you with eagle eyes.

Since Minho only shows up as a human, it was easier to tame the beast inside him. He was noticeably having a hard time but has been very submissive. Only time could tell if he could really take over his darker side especially when in wolf form.

-----------

(Warning: y time for Suho. If you’re uncomfortable with steamy and explicit stuffs, feel free to skip this part. Thank you. *bows*)

 

 

When Minho and Taemin left, you decided to take a shower and changed into a fresh pair of pajamas. You were wiping your damp hair when you saw Suho furrowing his eyebrows on the computer screen.

“Babe… Why so serious over there?” you asked.

“Come here…” he reached out a hand.

After wrapping your hair up with the towel, you went closer and Suho pulled your wrist. He made you sit on his lap as he watches over your shoulder. “Look… Shin sent me an email about the blueprint for the shop’s renovation.”

“Again?” you asked.

“Why not? We’re getting more and more customers, and we also thought of adding other pastries. We gotta keep up with the demand, you know.” he said.

You stared back to him and he looked at you. “Aigooo~ You’ve been hanging out too much with Shin lately. Look what he turned you into!”

“Wanna know what other things he teaches me?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“What?” you wondered.

Suho raised one hand and firmly held your neck. “This!”

With an evil smile in his face, he reached for your lips and melted you with just one touch. His lips were so soft and moist that you had to grip on his hoodie for support.

You gotta admit, among the husbands, Suho has been the most gentle in every little thing he does. Showing how deep his love and affection is never an exception.

You were running out of breath when he pulled away and shifted you back to the computer screen. “Shin is waiting for a reply. Do it for me it babe…” he innocently grinned.

“Huh?” you blinked in confusion but still did as told. “What will I tell him?” you placed both hands on the keyboard and started typing.

You shuddered when he spoke near the skin of your neck. “Tell him…”

"W-Wait... babe..." you stuttered. Being on his lap was hard as it is already, so when he exposed parts of your shoulder, a wave of tingling sensation coursed through your spine.

“Sssshhh..." he followed with brushing his lips on your skin. "Just tell him… I’ll see… him… tomorrow…”

Your eyes fluttered while your fingers shook terribly.

Suho looked at the screen and saw jumbled letters. “Babe… Shin won’t understand a damn thing.”

You breathed out an air and opened your eyes, gripping the keyboard. “How do you expect me to finish if you’re all over me?”

His hands crept in front of you and slowly ed your top from behind. “To be fair~” he whispered.

‘Oh God!’ you took another deep breath and typed one letter at a time. ‘! I never feel so dumb typing one sentence.’

As his hands do its magic unraveling your upper body, you gradually lose your senses. Vision gets blurred, your mind started to buzz. A finger got stuck at a key and you had to delete it and do the whole process all over again.

“Focus Sehee…” he teased.

Suho easily undid the buttons, giving him full access. Feeling the tips of his fingers grazing your abdomen, left you shivering and completely blank. He travelled from front to back, randomly brushing your chest.

Your mind was nothing but images of lust which explains why it took you 15 minutes to create a four-word sentence.

After hearing the mouse click, Suho spun you around, letting you straddle his lap. “Good job babe…”

Your toes barely touched the floor while holding onto his shoulders. “Now what?” you whined.

“Tch! Relax will ya!” he bit his lower lip.

Suho aggressively went for your lips and completely removed your top. His other hand went up to your head and also tugged the towel away.

Good thing, he wore a hoodie or you would’ve frozen from the cool breeze coming through the window. You pressed your chest on him and dug your fingers in his black hair.

His naughty hands kept lingering the clasps of your bra and sometimes in the slender of your body. When he noticed your lips getting swollen, he shifted to your cleavage and it brought you to a whole new level of ecstasy.

You circled your arms around his neck, and as he the skin on your collarbone, your head rolled back in satisfaction. “Su…ho…”

He travelled down your thigh, and with his super strength, he swiftly lifted you up.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and clung onto his neck.

Without breaking the kiss, he carefully went in the bathroom and kicked the door. You then reached out to lock it.

He smirked. “You’re learning…”

“Of course…” you smiled.

You lowered one leg on the floor, then the other.

“Babe… Look ahead…” he whispered.

That’s when you saw your reflection in the mirror. Suho was behind you, planting kisses on your neck with dark eyes staring back at you. The lamps on the corner added an extra glow making everything sensual.

He raised one hand and gently tilted your head to the side. His kisses sent electric shocks that you had to grip on the marbled countertop. ‘!’

“I said, look ahead!” he threatened.

Through all the pleasure and weakened knees, you forced your lids to open.

For him, seeing you in full view, enjoying what he has to offer, was very pleasing. Blushing face, glaring eyes, puckering lips.

You were caught up in a trance, when you hardly noticed your pants dropping on the floor. Next thing you know, Suho spun you around, lifted your waist, and lowered you on the countertop.

You slightly flinched at the cold contact, but his swelling lips were too much to resist. You circled your legs around him and let your tongues glide.

Your hands also found their way on the hem of his hoodie and slowly lifted it up. Suho raised his arms up and tossed his jacket after he pulled away from the kiss. “Great!” you complained at his white inner shirt.

“Tch!” he smirked and tear it off just like that. “Happy?”

Your eyes formed into slits staring at his chest, your upper lip from side to side. “Niiicccee…”

“Oh c’mon Sehee… As if you haven’t seen me … “ he caressed your shoulders.

“I did… I just never got used to it…” you leaned closer and attacked his lips.

Suho pushed your buttocks towards him, until touching his crotch. Your hands were also in full gear, feeling his soft, baby skin, pressing his back on your chest. ‘Oh yes… I’ll never get used to this~!’