Our Uncles Are....

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Before the sun was about to set, the housemaids decided to hit the supermarket. Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun came to your house with Himchan and Daehyun who just got out of work. The two BAP’s went to see the kids while the three Exo’s went to the living room.

They were hushed by Suho since you have fallen asleep in his shoulder.

“Oh!” Baekhyun grinned. “We’re going to do groceries. Anything you want us to buy?” he spoke softly.

“Diapers, milk, and fruits for TenTen.” Kris said.

“Draco’s banana milk.” Luhan added.

“Don’t forget Sehee’s ice cream. She’ll throw a fit if you miss that!” Yongguk smirked.

“Got it!” Chanyeol flicked his fingers.

Your ears caught what seemed like muffled conversations and it made you snuggle into Suho’s body and drape an arm on his waist. “Mmmmm…”

“It’s nothing babe… Just sleep…” Exo-K’s leader your hair.

Just as you went back into deep slumber, Himchan and Daehyun came down the stairs.

The older BAP walked slowly with feet apart. “Ermmm… Guys? Help?”

He stopped by the entrance of the living room and they all let out a loud snort.

“TenTen? What are you doing with Uncle Channie?” Yonnguk asked.

Apparently, the little girl sat on Himchan’s foot and hugged his leg. Kekemato also did the same on his other leg.

Draco was also sitting on Daehyun’s shoulder while grabbing onto his hair. “Dad? Can we go with them?” he asked.

“Fine…” BAP’s leader approved, and Kirsten’s grip loosened. “But get changed first! You can’t go with your pj’s on.”

“Okay!” the boy grinned.

With that, both boys went up to their room to change them. “Yo KeKe! Get off me!” he then shook his foot.

The bunny shot him a glare and hopped off. He also bent to carry Kirsten. “Gaja! Let’s have you change into a cute little dress!”

“Dude! Make it fast!” Baekhyun blurted.

“Okay! Okay! Geez!” Himchan sneered and stomped away.

“SSssshhh!!!” the husbands hissed altogether.

----------

Draco walked while being towed by Lay. Kirsten, on the other hand was being carried by Chanyeol who had a backpack full of her stuff while Kekemato had her ninja suit zipped up and warily watched the surroundings.

“Bro! That rabbit is badass!” Baekhyun whispered to Daehyun.

“Of course! I trained her well!” he replied. “Wait ‘til you see her in action!”

“Uwaaaa~ So cool!” the Exo member mused.

However strange Kekemato looks, people only saw her as a mere toy robot for two kids. They would look at her first, but ignores afterwards.

They all went into the supermarket with Draco and Kirsten sitting inside a cart being pushed by Lay. The rest of them dumped anything they could get their hands on.

“Yah! We have a budget and list to follow!” the healer scolded.

“Relax man! I got it under control!” Baekhyun flashed his thick wallet.

“Sehee will kill you if she finds out you traded your crystals again!” Chanyeol snickered.

You strictly warned them that when on Earth, the only means of earning a living is through hard work and profit at the bakeshop. No gold, crystals, gems, or anything that can be bartered in the black market.

“That is if she finds out!” Baekhyun smirked. “So you better shut up!”

Lay rolled his eyes and was left with no choice.

So with just after a few aisles, the cart started to overflow. Chanyeol had to get another cart to transfer Draco and Kirsten in it while the others were ahead.

When he was about to place her down, she suddenly tugged his shirt. “Wae?” he wondered.

Kirsten stood stiffly, crossing one leg over the other while slightly leaning forward with a face contorted in discomfort.

“Woah! Wait!” Chanyeol froze. “Is it number 1? Or number 2?”

Draco looked at his sister first, then the frightened giant. “Uncle Yeol! I think it’s two!” he flashed him two fingers and a grin.

“Eeyyy! No she didn't!” he laughed when he found it unbelievable.

But Draco shrugged.

His face turned into sheer panic. ‘! Why now TenTen? Wae???' “HYUNG!!!” the others looked back and he waved. “Ppalli!”

Himchan and Lay jogged to him.

“TenTen needs to be cleaned up!” he said.

“So?” Lay raised an eyebrow, and nudged Himchan. “You go with him! I’m busy!”

“Mwoh???” he protested but later surrendered. “Fine…” he then grabbed Chanyeol’s backpack. “I take this! You carry her!” and walked ahead.

As they walk away, Lay pressed his lips together to hide the laugh that’s about to go off. ‘Good luck boys!’

Since Himchan was ahead, he was the one who looked for a place they can change Kirsten’s soiled diaper. Where else can they do it, but the washroom.

Chanyeol stopped and grabbed his collar to pull him back. “Hyung! This is for the girls! We can’t go in there!”

“We’re in a hurry! I’m pretty sure they’ll understand!” he argued. “Let’s go!”

Kekemato listened as they argued and slapped her forehead.  ‘Oh c’mon Himchan! The boy’s washroom is just in the other door! Idiot!’

As soon as they stepped through the door, loud screams and squeals erupted. Fortunately for them, the washroom was filled by college and high school students from a nearby university who finds it rather pleasing for good looking guys getting lost at such a place.

“Ladies! Ladies!” Himchan coolly walked with arms opened out. “Relax! As much as we want to stay and have a chat with you, we only came here to have my niece cleaned up…”

Chanyeol walked passed him and bowed to every girl he meets. “Annyeong haseyo~ Hello~ Hi~ Coming through…”

Himchan bowed to them like a gentleman and signaled to the door. “Now if you may…” he told them.

“C-Can I take a picture with you later?” asks one girl.

“Sure sweetheart! Just wait for us outside, okay?” Himchan playfully pinched her cheek, making the girl melt.

As soon as it cleared, Kekemato slammed the door and leaned against it with arms crossed on her chest. ‘Keep it together in the name of Mato! Breathe... Haaaa~’

Chanyeol let Kirsten lay on the counter top where he had already spread a changing pad. He also placed a folded towel under her head. “Comfy?” she nodded.

“Tsah! Let’s do this then!” he cracked his knuckles and started to undress her.

Himchan also gathered the supplies he needed: clean diaper, baby wipes, and baby powder.

Although it took him a lot longer, Chanyeol managed to wipe her clean and replace the diaper without any complaints from Kirsten. He let her stand and fixed the straps firmly. “Hyung! Underwear!”

The BAP member rummaged the backpack and tossed him Draco’s brief. “Sorry man! That’s all I found in here…”

“Ehh?” they looked at each other.

“What? Who fixed her stuff anyway?” Himchan asked.

“Me!” Chanyeol replied.

Kekemato slapped her forehead and went out the washroom when another argument commenced.

“Hyung! We can’t let her wear this!”

“Well it’s your fault anyway!”

Then, a brand new Pororo landed on Kirsten’s feet.

Their heads shifted to the bunny who was raising an eyebrow and tapping her foot.

“Thanks Keke!” Himchan grinned.

Chanyeol let her wear it, then came the pink floral dress. He raised it in front of him. “Wait… Ermmm… Which is front, and which is the back?”

Kekemato dragged her feet to the door and repeatedly bump her head on it. ‘These two are killing me! Must contain…’

“Dude! Just put it on her! She looks good either way!” Himchan slapped his arm.

“Oh right!” he snickered.

With luck on their side, Chanyeol and Himchan managed to change a baby’s soiled diaper by the skin of their teeth.

They caught with the other three in the counter who was in the middle of checking out.

“Nice! Not the best, but almost there!” Lay clapped after seeing their niece in tact.

“Of course! That’s how achievers work!” Himchan exclaimed, Kekemato dropped her jaw. ‘Oh gosh!’

The clerk craned her neck on the cart. “Anything else?”

“Here!” Chanyeol carried Kirsten to the counter and made her sit on the scanner.

It beeped.

“Pororo !” he beamed and left.