Found

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Minho strutted his stuff in the streets of Seoul with hands in his pockets. No one suspected that a werewolf has been roaming the streets of Seoul for quite some time now.

Who would’ve even thought that the modelesque guy that blended with them is a beastly killer, drinking blood from innocent girls who easily falls for his beauty and body, and persuades them to do his bidding.

Heads turn as he passed, eyes travel from head to toe as he walks.

“Uwaaaa~ He’s so handsome…” murmurs a girl to her friend.

“Wonder if he’s single…” says another.

Minho’s lips curled into smirk as his eyes turned into slits. ‘Be thankful that its broad daylight or I’ll the living hell out of you!’

He ignored every whispers and gossips that lingered in his ears and continued scouring the city. Since he has no idea where to head, he stopped for a brief moment upon reaching an intersection. He closed his eyes, raised his nose, and took a deep breath.

There’s that smell from the exhaust of cars, sewage from a manhole, tteokbokki from a food stall, strong perfume from an ahjumma which made him cringe.

He crossed the street and took another breath. ‘Focus Minho!’ his eyebrows furrowed.

Another wave of random and unpleasant scents crept through his nostrils. Tires burning on the asphalt, sweat from strangers, roses at a flower shop, and fresh baked mooncakes. ‘There!’ his eyes flashed wide open.

That tiny hint of scent actually brought him back to an unknown place in one of his killing sprees. As it grew stronger, Minho’s head whirled with blurry images that appeared like a little girl, a bunny, and two adults. ‘One of them must be her! It should be her!’

As his focus and senses increase, his nerves grew tensed and his hands started to shake. ‘! No! You can’t phase! Fight it Minho! STOP!!!’

He curled his fingers into fists and shook the images away.

Minho moved forward and stopped outside a crowded bakeshop. People come and go, and he never failed at checking every person who passed through the door.

Yeonjae just got out of school and found a tall guy craning his neck by the window. “Hello! Would you like to come in?”

Minho straightened up and fixed the topmost button of his shirt. “Errmmm… Ehemm! N-No… I’m just waiting for someone…” he stammered.

“Oh! Okay!” she eyesmiled and bowed ninety degrees. “I’ll go ahead then! Annyeong~”

He forced a smile and watch her went in.

You, on the other hand, went out of the kitchen when Kirsten started to trash the whole place. You carried her in one arm while dusting flour from her hair with the other. “Aigooo baby! You’re dirty already!”

She giggled.

You made her sit on the counter and DO help by wiping her face. “You played with Uncle Chen didn’t you? Aish~”

‘Ehh?’ Kirsten looked over her shoulder towards the window.

Little did you know, Minho has been watching as soon as you stepped out. When you literally glowed while taking care of a little girl, he came to realize that if he kills you, Kirsten will lose a parent, and he'll also lose his only drug. A drug that makes him feel good and brings him to a euphoric state. ‘I found you at last!’ a rare smile came on his face.

Kirsten saw how dark his eyes were and found the connection with the way she understood him. ‘Oh my! You’re the monster!’

Seeing you was like hitting the bullseye of a target, but your daughter sealed the deal. She was after all the only living creature who talked to him while in wolf form.

‘Hello! I’m sorry if you got scared the other night!’ Minho said with sullen eyes.

‘How come you look different? No more big teeth! No more tail! No more big nose!’ Kirsten wondered.

The two stared at each other as if no one existed around them. ‘It’s coz that was the real monster! And I’m not!’

‘I’m sorry but Daddy Kwis said not to trust strangers!’ then you noticed Kirsten hugging you tightly.

“Awww~” you hugged her as well.

‘You can’t hurt my mommy coz LuLu, Daddy Suho, Daddy Bang, Daddy Kwis, and Dwaco oppa will punch you…’

Minho chuckled and scratched his nape. ‘You’re so cute like your mom! I understand if you don’t trust me! But I want you to know that I will never hurt mommy.’

Kirsten slowly raised her head over your shoulder and peeked towards the window.

“Who is it babe?” you turned yet saw no one.

“Mom!” she pointed.

You walked closer but the sidewalk was already empty. “Hmmmm… Who was it? Can you tell mommy?”

‘Forget it…’ she shook her head and yawned after resting on your chest. ‘If KeKemato was here, I would’ve let her follow that monster!’ she sighed.