Logic

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

The five uncles got ready to hit the park.

Since Youngjae, Baekhyun and Lay were busy preparing their snacks in the kitchen, Himchan and Chanyeol ended up giving the kids a shower and dressing them.

With that, Kekemato decided to watch the three in the counter to avoid unleashing her wrath upstairs.

“We’re done!!!” Chanyeol announced.

He came through the kitchen entrance and placed Draco on the table. “Tadah!”

Lay turned and smirked. The boy appeared casual in dark jeans, high tops, and hoodie. “Not bad…”

They high fived. “Yeah! Uncle Yeol is jjang or what?”

Draco raised two thumbs. “Daebak!”

Himchan came in last and placed Kirsten on the table.

Baekhyun turned and sprayed the water he just drank.

Youngjae wondered so he turned as well. “Sweet Jesus!” his jaw dropped.

Good thing, Lay’s sanity remained intact. “Hyung! TenTen is a girl! Yeojaaaaa!!!” he emphasized.

“Waaeeee?” Himchan scowled and fixed her denim overalls. She also had a white inner shirt and red Chuck Taylors. The thing that irked them the most is the lopsided pigtails sticking up her head like baby goat horns.

“Hyung! Girls wear dresses and strappy shoes or whatever they call it!” Lay protested. “And dude! The haaiirrrr!”

“Yah! She’s going to the park! Not the club!” the eldest reasoned.

“That’s right!” Chanyeol defended. “TenTen is going to play! Not to date!” he added.

Youngjae nudged Baekhyun. “You know what? At least the logic part in their brain still works…” they snorted.

‘Okay that’s it! I’m gonna kill these two!’ Kekemato pulled out her tiny weapon that transformed into a bigger rifle.

“Woah! Woah!” the Youngjae and Baekhyun leaped and restrained her.

“Hahahaha!” Lay laughed. “I think you pissed her off! Kekeke!”

Himchan carried Kirsten once again and stuck his tongue out to the bunny. “Mehrong~”

Chanyeol also took Draco’s wrist and followed them. “Gaja before Uncle Yeollie’s sekshi get burned!”

‘How ‘bout I melt your brains?’ she struggled while pushing the two.

“Chill Keke! Hahaha!” Baekhyun chuckle.

Lay shook his head and grabbed his backpack. “Let’s just go guys! Kekeke~”

-----------

They arrived at the park in one piece despite Kekemato’s attempt at assassinating Himchan and Chanyeol.

Draco played with Chanyeol and Himchan on the different playground equipments: see-saw, plastic tube slides, monkey bars, and many more.

“Weeee~” the boy squealed on a fish shaped spring rider which rocked back and forth.

“Wooohoooo~” Chanyeol cheered beside him who was bouncing on a chicken shaped one.

“Yeeee-haawww!” Himchan was on a horse, spanking its .

Lay watched with Youngjae and Baekhyun in a sandbox where Kirsten played. “Poor animals! Getting killed twice by two giant babies…” he slapped his forehead.

‘Told you I should kill them!’ Kekemato sulked in a corner.

As minutes passed, their ears finally adjusted to their yells of excitement and decided to ignore them.

Kirsten was silent as always and would only smile or nod to them in response. Youngjae never failed at wiping her every time she smears her face with dirt. Baekhyun also jogged to Draco and wipe his sweating face and back.

“What about me?” Chanyeol pouted.

“Wipe it yourself! Pft!” Baekhyun hurled the towel to his face and left.

A stray cat appeared from the bushes and walked towards the sandbox.

‘Hey kitty, kitty, kitty…’ Kirsten reached out and touched its head.

‘Omo! You’re talking to me?’ it replied.

‘Neh! I can talk to animals. Hehehe~’ she smiled.

‘Waaaa~ So cool!’ it raised one paw and it.

‘Aigooo~ You’re so cute!’ Kirsten started petting her.

“Dude!” Lay nudged Youngjae and Baekhyun. “They must be talking right?”

“Seems like it!” Baekhyun said. “And pretty cool! I’ve been wondering what animals think you know? Like, why an elephant is scared of a mice, or why sharks attack humans!”

“Two things man!” Youngjae said and raised a finger. “You can either watch Animal Planet…” he raised another finger. “…or, bring TenTen to a zoo, interrogate her, and given her speech problems… I wish you luck!” he snorted.

“Ha! Ha! Funny!” the Exo member made a face.

The little girl suddenly pushed herself off the sand and went behind Lay. She dug through his backpack and took out a lunchbox filled with chocolate chip cookies.

“Wae? Is our baby hungry already?” Lay asked.

“Ani…” she shook her head and pointed the cat.

“Aahhh! Let me do it then. Your hands are dirty.” Lay took a piece and gave it to her feline friend.

‘Komawo!’ it purred.

She went back to her spot and kneeled. ‘You’re welcome! If you still want some more, just let me know, okay? I can ask my uncle!’

The cat nodded.