She's Taken

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

“I’m back!” you hollered upon entering the shop.

DO waved and you ran to the counter. “How did it go?”

You faked a smile and tossed his the empty basket. “So-so… And tiring of course!”

“Thanks Sehee…” his lips curled up. “They’re still in the kitchen, by the way! TenTen has been looking for you!”

“Oh! I’ll see them then!” you grinned and left.

As you stepped into the kitchen, Kirsten and Draco have fallen asleep above the marbled counter. The husbands spread a layer of towels as their bed and Suho’s backpack became their pillow.

Kekemato only remained under the table chilling in her own little world.

“Awww~ They must be tired already…” you walked over and kissed their cheeks.

“Yeah… Too much playing!” Kris chuckled and circled his arms on your hips while the others sat on the metal table watching you. “How was your trip?” he asked.

“Errmmm…” your eyes moved from side to side. “G-Great!” you grinned.

“You're such a bad actress! Something happened, isn’t it?” he added.

“Ani!” you lied.

Yongguk interrupted. “Then what took you so long?”

You gulped and averted your attention to him. “C-Coz the addresses were in different sides of the neighborhood!” you reasoned.

“Is it just me or Sehee is hiding something?” Suho whispered to Luhan.

“Let’s find out…” the latter replied. “Babe? Do you remember the last time you kept something from us?” you nodded after a flashback of Kyuhyun came back. “We don’t want that to happen again, don’t we?” Luhan said.

‘Aish! I can never escape these dorks!’ you sighed. “Fine… Remember that time when I went home with a bump on my head?”

They nodded and Suho raised an eyebrow. “Something about some jerk?”

“Mhmmm!” you looked up to Kris who still has his arms around you. “I met him earlier coz I had to deliver the mooncakes he ordered.”

“And?” he tucked strand of hair behind your ear.

“And I found him lying on the floor, sick and in bad shape…” you explained.

“And?” Yongguk asked this time.

You faced him and pressed your lips together, looking scared.

“What did you do Hwang Sehee?” he side eyed you.

“I helped him…” you gulped and started to panic from the wrath they are about to unleash. “I just had to! I can’t just leave him there and let my conscience eat me! I’m so sorry...”

Kris snorted and ruffled your hair. “Yah! Why are you getting worked up? It’s not a crime helping someone out! Tch!”

“But I thought you’re mad… Especially Bang…” you pouted.

Yongguk left his spot with an amused face and hugged you. “Oh Sehee, my Sehee! You should’ve known better!”

You shifted your arms to place each of them around Kris and Yongguk’s waist. “Miahnae… Did you guys have lunch already?”

“Nope!” Suho rubbed his tummy. “We’re waiting for you!”

“Let’s go home then!” you announced.

“No need for that!” Shin suddenly came through the door holding huge lunchboxes.

“Hey dude! Wassup?!” Luhan hopped off the table and gave him a bro hug.

“Nothing much! I just came by to give these to you guys!” he replied.

You went over to him and warmly embraced him. “Happy Birthday, my ShinShin!” you said.

“Awww~ You never forget do you?” he smiled and squeezed you in his arms.

“Never!” you chuckled.

Yongguk went up to him and punched his arm. “Happy Birthday man!”

“Thanks bro!” he replied.

Before you know it, you’re being swarmed by all of them and teasing each other.

“WAAAAAA!!!” Kirsten cried from being disturbed. “DAAAADDAAAAA!!!”

Kris instantly left and carried her up. “Ssshhhh! I’m so sorry baby… Daddies were too loud? Huh?” he patted her back while swaying from side to side. “Aigooo~ Miahnae…”

Kirsten slowly drifted back to sleep on her father’s shoulder.

Draco however was awakened and sat up. “What’s going on?” he yawned.

Yongguk went to carry him as well. “We’re so sorry buddy… We just got a little excited coz it’s someone’s birthday!”

“Who?” he murmured still half asleep.

“Look whose here first!” Yongguk said.

Draco squinted at the people around the kitchen and as soon as he caught an unusual face from he normally sees, his eyes flashed open. “Daddy Shin! It’s your birthday?”

“Mhmmm!” Shin eyesmiled.

Draco reached out and Shin took him. “Aigooo~ You’re heavy already! Do you still let mommy carry you?”

“Sometimes…” he shamefully murmured.

“Yah… Don’t let mommy do it anymore, okay? Let dadas do that!” Shin added.

“Neehhh…” the boy nodded.

“Now where’s my birthday hug and kiss?” Shin demanded.

Draco’s face lit up and kissed him on the lips and hugged him. “Happy birthday Daddy Shin!” he giggled.

“Komawo~”

Once they settled, you started to gather around the table and have lunch.

Those who were outside also dropped to join.

“Guys! I’ll have my party this weekend by the way! Y’all invited!” Shin announced.

“YESSSS!” they cheered.

Kirsten flinched and Kris shot them deadly glares. “YAH! Shut it!” he gritted his teeth.

“Oooppps!” they snickered.

“It’s a costume party!” he whispered.

“Niiicceeeee~” Jongup rubbed his palms. “I’ll be Michael Jackson! Yeah!” he showed the famous crotch grab.

They laughed.

“Riigghhhttt…” Shin smirked and stood after taking a final bite. “I’ll come by tomorrow for the invitation! I’m out! Peace!”

“Shin!” you called, he turned. “Drive safely, a’right?” he waved.

----------

When afternoon came and the customers started to leave, the husbands decided to take you and the kids home. DO agreed since it’s quite bearable at that point.

Kirsten had already woke and was playing Suho as he carried her while Draco walked as Yongguk towed him.

That leaves you in between Kris and Luhan.

‘KEKE!!! HE’S HERE!!!’ Kirsten screamed.

‘Where?’ the bunny replied and pulled out her rifle.

‘No! You can’t use that now! There are still people around us!’ the little girl said.

‘Fine! But if he tries something stupid, I will not hesitate to use it, ara?’ she threatened.

'Neh! I think he just wanted to talk to my mom!’ Kirsten looked ahead. ‘There! That’s him!’

Kekemato zipped up her ninja suit and turned to the road. Minho was following them in human form, very normal and very healthy.

As you continued talking with Kris and Luhan, a tap came on your shoulder making you jump. “!” you placed a hand over your shocked heart and turned. “M-Minho-shi?”

The two guys beside you instantly shot him a piercing stare and the other two from the front also stopped and turned.

“And you are?” Luhan sneered.

“Oh! Uhmmm… I’m Minho…” he bowed.

Kris shot you a stare and more confused. “Who the hell is he?” he mouthed.

You leaned closer and cupped your mouth towards his ear. “He’s the jerk I’m talking about!”

Kris straightened up with arms on his chest and standing firmly. “What do you want with my wife?”

“W-Wife?” Minho stammered.

“Yup!” he proudly admitted and pointed over his shoulder. “And you see those two behind us? That’s my daughter, and his son with her!” he gestured towards Luhan.

“Which makes her my wife as well…” the latter turned evil. “In layman’s term, this girl right here is taken! Very much taken!”

Minho looked at you, shocked and speechless.

“Well yup! They pretty much explained one-fourth of my personal life.” you grinned.

“I just…” Minho blinked in deep thought. “Lemme just know your name…”

“What’s in it for you?” Kris scoffed.

You held his hand and squeezed your fingers together. “It’s okay…” you mouthed to him and turned to Minho. “It’s Sehee… Hwang Sehee…”

“That’s all I need to know…” he smiled and bowed. “Thanks…”

Minho left just like that and Luhan placed an arm around your shoulder. “Tch! Major creeper!” he smirked.