Draco's Verdict

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

“Morning babe…” Luhan murmured after feeling your warm breaths in his neck.

“Morning…” you croaked.

He kissed your head and your hair. “How are you feeling?”

“Scared…” you admitted.

“Hey…” he lifted your chin up and comforted with his charming eyes. “Don’t be scared, okay? You have me! You have 18 powerful guys! No one can hurt you or TenTen or Seri… Okay?”

You nodded.

Just as you went back to your favorite spot, Draco came in towing his sister in one hand and clutching Ace with the other. “Mom? TenTen is crying…”

You sat up and saw the little girl sobbing and rubbing her eyes. Luhan also rose and after twirling a finger, Kirsten floated towards you. “Aigooo~ What’s wrong baby?” you placed her on your lap.

Draco also climbed on the bed and sat on Luhan’s thigh. “I think she’s scared of the monster from last night.”

“Kirsten, is that true?” you asked her.

She nodded with the biggest pout and loud sniffles.

You pressed her head on your chest and rocked from side to side. “Awww~ Mommy also got scared but Draco oppa and your daddies said that they will keep us safe…”

“That’s true TenTen!” Draco interrupted. “Oppa will punch those monsters! YAAAA!” he sampled a strike in Luhan’s chest. “And I will kick him like this! YAAAA!” he then hit Luhan’s stomach with his foot.

“OW! Apa! Apa! No more! I surrender!” Luhan faked a fall on the bed and clutched his tummy.

The sobs from the little girl turned to chuckles.

“See?” you wiped her tears. “If you get scared again, just tell Draco oppa or LuLu or mommy or daddies, okay?”

She nodded.

Kris came afterwards with a feeding bottle. “I just left them in their room to get her this and found them here?” he raised Kirsten’s milk.

“The incident last night left a bad impression on TenTen so I think she got scared when you left…” Luhan said.

“Awwww~ Come here Kirsten…” Kris took her and rubbed her back. “I’m so sorry baby… Daddy didn’t know…”

She leaned her head on his shoulder and Kris walked towards the door. “I’ll just take her downstairs... Draco, wanna come?” he asked.

Luhan also stood and took the boy’s wrist. “We’re coming…”

You followed them and went to the bathroom. “You guys go ahead! I’ll just wash up!”

When the door closed, you can’t help but stare at the mirror. Instead of seeing yourself, a pair of slitting wolfish eyes became your reflection. It was staring back at you, frightening and spine tingling. You firmly gripped on the marbled countertop and averted your gaze at the sink. ‘Ani! Ani! Don’t think about it Sehee! You’re just scaring yourself!’ you the faucet and let cold water drain it away.

After washing your face and brushing your teeth, you tied your hair in a bun and went out.

“Aaaahhh~ That felt better!” you stretched your arms up.

“Yah! Someone’s trying to sleep here!” Yongguk hissed.

You turned to the bed and saw him lying with hands behind his head, black wife beater and pj’s, pretending to sleep.

‘Tch!’  you walked closer and straddled his tummy. “Bang…” you moped.

He took a peek with one eye and noticed your head and shoulders dropped. “Wae? What’s wrong?”

You stooped lower until your cheek touched his chest. “Do werewolves exist?”

With the way your heart raged against his skin, he knew how bothered you are. He moved his hands and circled them around your back. “I’m afraid they do Sehee… But hey!” he pulled you up until your eyes meet. “That doesn’t necessarily mean those things can come and hurt you or the kids. I won’t let it happen! Araseo?”

You nodded still pouting.

“Yah! I hate seeing this in the morning!” he pinched your lips and formed it into a smile. “There! Much better!” he then held your face firmly. “Seriously! Luhan told me how scared you are, but don’t! Okay? You’re practically living in a fortress surrounded by the best fighters in the galaxy!” he smirked.

“I dunno why but it feels good hearing that! Hehehe~” you giggled.

“Hell yeah! Now kiss me!” he lowered your head and you leaned to an angle as he moistened your lips with his sweet tongue. “Well good morning to you too!” he smiled.

“Shut up!” you tilted for another angle.

Even with eyes completely shut, you know how much he loved watching you pleasuring him. He gets at your reddened face, furrowing eyebrows, intense warm breaths fanning his upper lip. “Mmmm… Yeah baby…” he whispered.

While sitting on top him, Yonnguk’s hand grazed all over your body and he really works wonder with them. It was electrifying, sensual, and addicting.

His hand slowly reached to the back of your head, then your hair came falling down. “Oooohhh~” he muttered as your tongues touched.

You suddenly felt being carefully shifted.

Next thing you know, you have your back against the bed, and him on top of you. He temporarily broke away and as he sat up, his well toned six pack flashed before your eyes. His shirt landed on the floor and went back smacking his lips on your neck. “Bang… The door…”

“Don’t worry… I locked it already…” he shifted to the other side.

His kisses were getting hotter by the minute that your toes curled on the sheets. “You planned this… didn’t you?”

“Of course…” he smirked on your skin. “There are kids around here already… I don’t wanna expose them to adult stuff!”

“Awwww~ How sweet!” you chuckled.

“Of course! Now shut up!” his deep voice vibrated through his throat as he locked your lips.

Your hands suddenly got a life of their own when it slowly moved to praise his body. Feeling those bumps of muscles, sweating skin, and hard rock abs is heaven.

From that moment on, all you ever wanted is to stay in that spot for a very long time.

“Unnie! Oppa!” Seri came crawling through the maple tree. “At least close the window! Geez!”

“!” your head went straight to her and saw being trailed by Kai, Tao, and Zelo.

Yongguk firmly yet tenderly cupped your jaw with one hand and turned it back to him. “Don’t ing stop Sehee! Keep going!”

You blinked at first but later gave in. As your eyes fluttered, you raised both legs and wrapped it around his waist. “Good girl…” he murmured.

Amazingly, the maknaes continued to the door as if nothing happened and they even locked the door.

“See?” Yongguk smiled in your lips. “I bet they’re doing wilder things that we only appear normal to them!”

“I don’t wanna know…” you chuckled.

----------

Afternoon came and Yeonjae reported on her first day as a waitress. She changed into a pair of black pants, white long sleeves, an apron from waist down, and neatly tied hair.

Daehyun and Himchan were tasked to train and teach everything she needs to know. From serving the customers, locating the utensils, until what types of mooncakes are being sold.

The maknaes came and sat in one of the empty tables. They watched her take orders, serve food and beverages, get the bill from DO, and clean the table afterwards.

Sehun was obviously lovestruck at the petite girl moving around the shop. For him, she was like a swan gracefully gliding on a body of water, her smile was like a candle melting his stress from school away.

“Unnie is right! Sehun oppa is smitten over her!” Seri whispered to Kai.

“Seems like it! Let’s just hope he gets it right this time! I don’t wanna go around spying on a creepy girl all over again!” he rolled his eyes.

Zelo joined in the conversation. “Wonder what we can do to make sure that girl is not someone who escaped a mental asylum?”

Sehun heard him and scowled. “Yah! Tsk!”

“Easy bro!” Tao patted his shoulder. “We just wanna make sure you’re gonna be fine this time!”

“Well what do you know?” Seri turned evil while looking through the window. “Let’s ask baby Draco if Kyle came back to life… Kekeke~” she snorted.

“YAH!!!” Sehun scrunched his face.

“Chill oppa!” she scolded.

The door chimes rang and Suho came in with the boy on his shoulders.

“Oppa! Draco-ah!” Seri waved frantically.

He stopped by their table and lowered Draco.

“What are you doing here?” she asked and pinched his cheeks.

“This little booger is craving for some Oreo mooncakes!” he ruffled his son’s hair and slapped Tao’s arm. “Watch him for me while I get it!”

“Sure hyung! Take your time!” Exo-M’s maknae replied.

When Suho left, Seri pulled Draco closer and held his shoulders. “Draco-ah? Do you see that girl over there?” she pointed at Yeonjae who was talking to DO by the counter.

“Yup! Wae?” he murmured.

“Do you think she’s a monster?” Seri added and Sehun shot him a death glare right away. “You know? Kinda like Kyle?” she ignored him.

Just at the mention of the name, Draco turned gloomy with a poker face. He was neither sad nor scared, just empty.

“This is so not good…” Kai whispered to Zelo.

Tao also leaned closer to Seri. “Babe… I think you scared Draco…”

“Naahhh…” she gestured and pointed Yeonjae once again when she went to a table next to them. “You see baby… That girl is working for your hyungs. Do you think she’s nice?”

The boy looked at her for a bit, back to Seri, then giggled.

“She’s okay! I approve! Hehehe~”

They all heaved a deep sigh of relief at the same time. Draco also ran to Suho and he picked him up. “Here you go buddy!”

“Yippeeee~ Thanks dad!” he opened the pack and ate.

“We’ll go ahead!” Suho waved to the maknaes.

“Yeah! See you at home!” Tao answered for them.

Sehun was beyond elated that he could hear bells ringing in his ears. “YESSS!!!”

With too much excitement, he instantly stood with sparkling eyes directed to his angelic target.

“Woah! Easy there cowboy!” Kai grabbed his jacket and pushed him back down. “Don’t be too obvious or you’ll scare her!”

“Oh! Right… Hehehe~” Exo-K’s maknae grinned.

Seri slapped her forehead watching her brother turn clueless at a mere girl. ‘I swear! He’s a lot worse when in love!’