Duel

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Another morning came and you woke up earlier than anybody else. You had your matching red trackpants, and zipped the jacket all the way up.

As a routine, you toured the entire neighborhood as much as you can until covering a good 15 mile run.

Familiar faces would greet and bow, and you always made sure to return the courteous gesture. “Good morning halmeoni!” you waved to an elderly while passing.

“Aigooo~ Good morning Sehee! Give my kisses to Draco and TenTen okay?” she said.

“Neehhhh!!!” you replied.

Back home, everyone was already in the table having breakfast. Since one person is missing, they all grew worried and curious.

“Where’s Sehee?” Chen asked.

“Ahh!” Seri raised her chopstick. “She went out for jog! It’s been her routine since you left!”

“Oh really?” Youngjae chewed slowly.

“Yup!” your sister continued eating. “She also did the drills you taught her!” she told Tao. “I bet she can kick ALL of your asses now!”

“Oh really...” Jongup smirked.

They all looked at each with an amused face but Seri didn’t appear threatened one bit. “We’ll see…” she clucked her tongue.

You decided to walk home since it’s just a block away. You reached your arms up as much as you can, placed one foot on top of a trashcan, lowered your torso until your forehead touched your thigh, took deep breaths, mostly taking time to do stretching.

At that point, your muscles started to loosen up. Even your soles were no longer burning.

When you entered the fence, you saw someone standing by foot of the porch who obviously wants to pick a fight. His fists were clenched, eyes formed into slits, lips curled into a smirk. “So! I heard you’ve been very busy these days!” he slowly walked towards you.

You can’t explain it but you suddenly felt your blood boil. Whether its adrenaline or sheer boldness, it pushed you to walk closer to him. “Well good morning to you too, Xiumin!”

He saw how your face turned evil with no fear at all. Your eyes were narrowed, your upper lip grew tensed. He also caught sight of your fingers curling into a solid ball. “Oooohhh! Seems like someone’s been watching too much UFC lately!”

You stopped when Xiumin was just an arm’s length away. “Naaahhh! Just picked up something from the Disney Channel!” you faked an eyesmile.

Then everyone came out and piled up on the porch. Seri and Tao sat on steps with the kids on their laps. “Get him sis!” she said.

“Go mommy!” Draco cheered while on a lollipop.

Kirsten on the other hand, hid in Tao’s shirt. “It’s okay TenTen! You can just look away!” he tapped her back.

‘TenTen? We can go to your room and play if you want!’ Kekemato, who was on the foot of Tao, suggested.

‘I’m okay… I’ll take a peek from time to time…’ she replied.

“Hyung! Easy on my noona!” Sehun yelled.

Xiumin smirked. “Should I really take it easy on you?”

“I dunno… You tell me!” you retaliated.

“Hell no!” he smirked and moved a step back for his stance.

With that, you also took your perfect boxing stance. Shoulders and arms relaxed, elbows are down and in, fists are up, chin is down. Left foot upfront, right foot at the back. Not too wide, not too further apart.

After seeing you take a deep breath, Xiumin swung his fist straight to your face.

Keeping a mental note that your opponent has super fast reflexes, you managed to tilt your head and dodge it. ‘!’ you thought for a quick second and saw an opening in his solar plexus. You landed a solid uppercut in his abdomen and he instantly lost a breath.

“Oooohhh!!!” the audience cringed. “Nice one babe!” Luhan shouted.

“Our girl might just kick Xiumin’s !” Yongguk whispered to Kris.

“Mhmmm!” he agreed.

Xiumin straightened up and his face turned serious and deadly. He heaved a deeper breath and charged you.

“Hyung! NOOO!!!” DO yelled.

The smile in Yongguk’s face disappeared when Xiumin’s blood as a Force kicked in. His strikes were coming in different directions, all at a faster rate. He moved a step but Himchan held him back. “Dude! Trust Sehee! She can do it!”

Xiumin’s punches were barely visible to the human eye but as you kept your momentum, you managed to flow and evade everything. You raised your arm higher to protect your head and swing your torso from left to right, even ducking at times. ‘Focus Sehee! You got this!’

Seri pressed her palms in when you and Xiumin moved around the yard. She saw how much you panted while defending yourself. Your ponytail kept slapping Xiumin’s face when you make a quick turn yet he never faltered.

His breathing got heavier as sign of fatigue so you took it as a chance to strike once again. ‘Give me an opening, Xiumin… Just one…’

Then you saw it. His arm was coming straight to your face.

You side stepped, grabbed it, and struck his elbow joint.

You both heard a crack and he moved a couple steps back. “!” he groaned.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” you gasped and instinctively ran up to him. “I’m so sor…”

“SEHEE!!! DON’T!!!” Youngjae shouted.

But it was too late, Xiumin got you in a headlock despite his broken arm. He was behind you with an arm around your neck.

You gasped when your airway got blocked. You started to feel your head almost pop from too much pressure. ‘!’

“Just say that I’m the better fighter then I’ll let you go!” Xiumin hissed.

“In…your…d-dreams!” you retaliated.

“Suit yourself!” he tightened his grasp.

Your cheeks puffed from the desperate breaths your taking. ‘Think Sehee! Think!’ That’s when you tried moving around. As you did it, Xiumin got distracted that you stepped on his foot as hard as you can.

His arm slipped off your neck, but he still managed to you grab the hood of your jacket. “You’re not going anywhere Sehee!” he smirked.

“Oh yeah! Take this, !” you quickly grabbed the zipper from your neck and pulled it down in one motion.

He was caught off guard when you swiftly slipped out of your jacket and tossed it to him. It flew to his face and you landed a roundhouse on his chest.

“Wooooo! Nicely done!” Zelo clapped.

Xiumin fell a few feet away while you stayed frozen in your fighting stance. Feet widely spread, knees bent, fists raised ready to strike.

But the guys were seing something else. Perfect figure with toned abs, exposed shoulder blades, muscled arms. The usual when Seri saw you with just a sports bra on.

“Wow! Wifey is HOT! Whew!” Yongguk his lips.

Seri looked back to them and saw jaws dropping, drool slipping, eyes popping. “Yah! Are you dogs or what?”

“MOM!!! WATCH OUT!!!” Draco shouted.

Never had they noticed that your sparring partner actually launched from his spot.

You looked up and saw Suho descending towards you.

You immediately moved back, then he landed right smack where you stood. “Oh c’mon babe! I’m tired already!” you nagged.

“What? I just want to get a closer look at how y you are!” he walked closer while eyeing your perfectly toned body. ‘Hope she falls for this trick!’

“Closer look my !” you suddenly grabbed his arm and threw him over your shoulder.

He landed on his back and you straddled him, pinning his wrists on the ground. “I don’t wanna fight anymore! I’m ing tired alright!”

“Okay! Okay!” he surrendered. “But can we continue this in bed? This same position?” he winked.

You rolled your eyes and left him.

Xiumin was still lying so you went to him and helped him up. “Sorry…”

“It’s okay…” he chuckled. “Good job Sehee! You did great!”

“Thanks!” you smiled, then came Lay.

“I’ll take him from here… Way to go girl!” he said, you blushed.

Kirsten saw you walking unharmed and she immediately left Tao’s lap and ran.

“Aigooo~” you picked her up. “So? What do you think of mommy?”

She draped her tiny arms around you and planted her chin on your shoulder. “Jjang!” and it brought a smile on your face.

They all went back into the house except for the husbands who waited. Kirsten wriggled from your arms so you lowered her. She went in with Yongguk while you stood in between Luhan and Kris. “What?”

“Nothing…” Exo-M’s leader rubbed his chin. “We’re just thinking of things to do with that body!”

You looked away and aimed for the door instead. “Oh pleeaassseee….”

The maknaes were in the living room when they caught a glimpse of the morning news flash.

“Uwaaaa~ You heard that?” Zelo gawked.

“What?” Seri asked.

“Five girls were killed last night inside their home…” he said.

“Ssshhhh! Listen!” Kai hushed and they directed their attention to the TV screen.

A man reported in front of an apartment with five bloody bodies that were covered in white cloth. “These girls right here are victims of a serial killer. They were found by another housemate who came early in the morning, brutally killed in their sleep.” He then walked closer to the survivor who was crying hysterically. “What happened here?”

“I really don’t know! I just found them lying in their beds with their throats rip out…” she wailed. “It’s like… they were bitten or something!”

“H-Huh? Bitten?” the reporter stuttered.

Before she continued, the police intervened. “Look! Whoever did this is sick in the head, and we will not stop until we catch him!”

Tao turned it off.

“Poor girls!” Seri shook her head.

“Yeah! I hope they catch the bastard!” Kai spoke.