Wasted

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Together with the husbands and kids, you woke up early and went to the bigger house. Suho carried Kirsten while Kris towed Draco so it was Luhan who opened the main door.

You walk in first and was shocked to see the utter chaos. At the foot of the stairs, Baekhyun laid on his stomach with DO’s head on his back.

With your mouth hanging open, you continued and started to fume at the sight of a more chaotic living room.

The mummy/Youngjae was already half , sleeping with an arm and leg dangling on the edge of the couch. On the floor lays Jongup and Daehyun snoring in tune.

Your eyes moved around as your feet find its way through the crowded floor. Luhan and Suho also went to the rooms.

“What on earth happen here?” you murmured.

Kris caught up, kicking DO’s foot on the way. “Something tells me they had a VERY wonderful night…” he smirked.

Draco and Kirsten came floating passed you and started to pester their wasted uncles in the corner. The boy went to Chanyeol and started poking him in the nose with his toy gun while his sister sat on Barney’s tummy who sprawled beside him. “ChanChan!!!”

Himchan squirmed and croaked. “Waaaaeeeee~”

“ChanChan!!! ChanChan!!!” Kirsten kept bouncing up and down and he suddenly yanked her, hugging and locking her to his belly. “AAaahhh!!! Dadaaaaaa!” she screamed.

Yongguk moved in a flash and carefully picked her up. “YAH! AISH!!!” he then kicked Himchan’s foot. “GET YOUR UP!!!”

The BAP member slowly rose groggy and fell back down. “Arrgghhhh! Apa!” he clutched his head.

“Tch!” you smirked. “Hangover’s a , isn’t it? Leave them to suffer so they’ll learn!” you went to the kitchen.

Suho and Luhan came down the stairs and followed you as well. They joined you in the counter to help prepare breakfast. “Seri and the guys are also completely wasted….” Exo-K’s leader said.

“Sehun is awake though.” Luhan added. “He’ll come down in a bit.”

Yongguk and Kris sat on the dining table with the kids sitting on top of it. “Jinjja?” Exo-M’s leader asked.

“Yeap…” Luhan smirked.

True enough, your brother came through the entrance, rubbing his eyes and yawning. “Morning~” he sat beside Yongguk and crossed his arms on the table and sunk his face in it.

“Bro! What happened to you guys last night?” he nudged him.

Kirsten also played with her uncle’s bed hair. “Kekeke~”

“I dunno about them but I really had a good time” Sehun mumbled. “DO hyung also told me something about the hyungs taking some drug… I think they called it, E or something…”

“WHAT???” you snapped and turned to him while waving a knife. “That’s it! No more parties for the rest of your lives! ARASEO???”

The husbands snorted and Suho rubbed your back. “Easy there babe… I don’t think they’ll drink nor take anything illegal from this day onwards…”

You shifted back and started murdering the veggies on the chopping board. “They better be sure, or I will gut them to pieces! Hmpft!”

“Oooohhh!” they cringed.

----------

Afternoon came and it was only when the habitants of the bigger house gradually escaped paradise. Seri was the first one to come down, fresh from a shower and changed into normal clothes.

She found you in the living room watching cartoons with the kids. “Unnie…” she sat beside you and pouted.

“Wae?” you side eyed her.

Seri leaned her head on your shoulder with lips curling and puppy eyes. “Miahnae… I swear I didn’t know…”

You sighed and faced her. “Sis… You lived in this planet longer than any of the guys here. You should know this kind of stuff already! Besides…” you beckoned. “What’s the use of Shin being there!? You should’ve asked him, y’know?!”

“Miahnae…” her lips curled.

“It’s okay… Next time, if you’re not sure about something, just ask!”

“I will…” she hugged you.

“Aigooo~” you hugged her back. “You crazy little troublemaker you… Did you have fun?”

Her face instantly brightened up with biggest grin. “Yeeeaaahhhhh…”

“With that stupid look on your face, I don’t think I wanna know!” you pushed her.

“What? Don’t you wanna know how good Tao is while doing this…” she then showed a y body wave.

Your jaw dropped and hurled a cushion on her face. “Eewwww~ No way! Yuck!”

She snickered and snuggled back in your arm. “Unnie… I miss Mrs. Parks iced latte! Wanna get some?”

Your face also lit up. “Now that you mention it… I do miss that! Let’s go!”

You stood and went to Draco and Kirsten. “Mommy will go buy some drinks, anything you want?”

“Banana milk!” the boy squealed.

“Nado!” the smaller girl added.

“Okay! I’ll be back in a jiff!” you kissed their heads.

Luhan came with Yongguk. “Where are you going?”

“Seri and I are gonna buy something…” you said.

“I’m coming then!” Yongguk said.

You held his hands and begged. “Oh c’mon Bang! It’s not that even far from here! Please?”

“Fine…” he then looked at the wall clock. “One hour! If not, we’ll all coming to get you!”

“One hour!” you raised a finger and pecked his lips. “Thanks! Hehehe~” you also went to kiss Luhan. “I’ll be back in an hour as promised!”

“You better be sure!” he kissed you back.

You instantly left with Seri who was waiting by the main door.”I swear! Your husbands are getting protective by the day!” she chuckled.

“I actually like it!” you grinned.