Nightmare

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

You spent the night in the kid’s room. Draco slept in between you and Yongguk while Kirsten fell asleep on Kris’ chest who was lying on the couch.

When morning came, Draco ended up snuggling in your chest as Yongguk draped an arm over you. BAP’s leader slept peacefully just inches away that you can already feel his calm breaths on your face.

“Umma…” the boy woke.

Your eyes slowly opened and looked down to him. “Yes babe?”

“Is it true about the monster? Or was I only dreaming?” he worried.

“Errmmm… Yeah… It did happen.” you his hair. “Wae? Were you scared?”

Yongguk also woke up and listened to the conversation while looking at each other.

“Ani!” he raised his head to you. “I hope I was awake so I can also fight the monster! LuLu taught me how to use my power properly!”

You shifted your gaze to him and firmly held his jaw. “Yah! Draco! You are forbidden to fight! Araseo? You’ll just give mommy a heart attack!”

“But mom?! I can handle it already!” he protested.

Your eyes went back to Yongguk asking for reinforcement.

He yawned and lifted the boy, lowering him on his chest. “Draco-ah… Listen to daddy okay?” he straddled him while you scooted closer to his side. “You have 14 uncles and 4 daddies to do that for you. LuLu only taught you to control your power, and not to use it against other people, much less a monster. It’s dangerous!”

“But what if I have to? Like, if none of you are around and someone is trying to hurt mommy or TenTen?” he inquired.

“Well… Mommy is well trained to kick remember? She can do that too!” Yongguk reasoned.

“But what if she’s also not around? There’s only me and TenTen! Who will protect her?” Draco argued.

You raised a hand and held his face. “Babe? I don’t think that’s even possible. We will never leave you and your sister alone. Whatever happens, there will always be one of us with you!”

He sighed and dropped his head on Yongguk’s chest. “Fine… But I can’t promise anything. One thing that LuLu taught me is to fight for what is right…”

“Aigooo~ I’m starting to believe that you’re getting infected by your uncle’s tenacity!” you chuckled.

“Your, tenacity!” Yongguk emphasized and you laughed it off.

After a few short talks, Seri came through the door being followed by Kai and Tao. “Unnie… How are they doing?” she asked.

“Okay I guess…” you sighed. “Draco was able to sleep but I think TenTen had it worse…”

She turned to her niece and saw the little girl’s face swelling from tearing up most of the night. “Awww~ Good thing it’s a weekend!” she beamed. “We can bring them to the mall to distract her!”

Draco instantly shot up. “Woooo~” he cooed and you raised an eyebrow as he faced you with sparkling eyes. “Mom? I need to have new toys! My robots and cars are broken already…” he sulked.

“No they’re not!” you protested. “I saw them at the attic, dusty and untouched!”

“Moommm…” he pouted.

Yongguk patted his back and lowered him on the bed. “It’s okay… Daddy will buy it for you.”

“Yes! Thanks dad!” he beamed and ran to Kirsten.

“Draco-ah! Don’t disturb your sister! She didn’t get a decent sleep yet!” you warned.

“Oh! Okay!” he then went to the maknaes. He grabbed Kai’s wrist and pulled him out. “Let’s go uncle! Make me breakfast so I can get dressed already!”

“Excuse me? Since when did I become a cook in this house?” he refused.

Seri playfully kicked his . “Babe! Just go! Tao and I will help you!”

“Grrrrr! I hate you Seri!”  Kai fumed.

You watch them argue on their way out and as the door closed, Yongguk pulled you closer and tugged the blanket over your heads. “Now that the mini obstacle is away, daddy will play!” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Bang… TenTen and Kris are sleeping. They had a long night remember?” you said.

He sighed and hugged you instead. “Fine! But I wanna cuddle with you!”

“Much better!” you giggled and draped an arm and leg over his body.

----------

It was after lunch when you decided to leave for the mall. The bakeshop was also closed so everyone was present.

Having 18 guys, all equally attractive in their own casual outfits proved to be bad than good. Girls kept shooting glares at you and Seri even if you both decided to stay together and walk behind them.

Kris and Luhan, who were carrying their mini versions, reeled in more admirers than any of the guys. Having adorable kids in their arms became their iest accessories by far.

You and Seri were walking with arms linked together and kept noticing the swooning girls as you passed. “You can’t blame them unnie! Your husbands are hot!”

“I know! Perks of having four of the hottest in Exo and BAP! Kekeke!” you snickered.

“No they’re not! Kai, Tao and Zelo are the hottest!” she scowled.

“Whatever!” you ignored her.

When all of you reached the main entrance of the mall, the guys gradually dispersed. They went to the men’s department while the husbands brought the kids to the toy store.

“Let’s meet each other back here after two hours okay?” you said.

“Neh!” they chorused.

“Bang!” you called, and he turned. “Don’t splurge! Especially on the kids!”

“Relax will ya!” he smirked and left.

You sighed and placed both hands on your hips. “I so do not like the sound of that!”

“You should know better unnie! Draco and TenTen were spoiled since day one! Tch!” Seri started walking after holding your hand. “At least they didn’t grow up like some brat! They may be spoiled in material stuff, but you and the oppas raised them really well!”

“Yeah… But still! We’re not the Hilton’s you know! We have to work hard to earn money!” you said.

Seri looked away and murmured while scratching her head. “If you only knew where Baekhyun has been doing with their crystals…”

“Excuse me? Did you say anything?” you asked.

“Neh???” she looked at you wide eyed. “Oh! I said let’s check those crystals out!” she pointed at the window of a jewelry shop. “So pretty right?” she grinned.

“Uwaaaa~ Yeppeodda!” you gawked.

Seri pressed her lips together to hide the laugh that’s about to burst. ‘Miahnae Sehee unnie… I promised the guys not to tell! We wouldn’t survive feeding 18 full grown males anyway without using their resources…’

“Let’s go over there!” you pulled her.

“Okay!” she followed.