Fooled

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Since it was still wee hours of the evening, most of you gathered and sat in the VIP section only set up for your pack. It was divided by a metal barrier where Jongup, Youngjae and Baekhyun leaned to watch Shin’s college girl friends mingle.

Two waiters also came by to serve food and non alcoholic drinks since the kids were around hovering above you and play.

“Weeee~” Kirsten squealed.

She was holding a wand and twirled it around, showering everybody with glitters.

Draco on the other hand soared higher even reaching the roof and almost covered the entire warehouse.

“Babe…” you nudged Kris. “Can you bring Draco back here? I don’t think its safe for him to be flying especially around normal people.”

“Relax! He’s gonna be fine…” he said. “Besides, Himchan and Chanyeol are keeping an eye on him.”

Your eyes went to Barney and Human Torch who squeezed through a crowded dancefloor while following Draco from below.

“Uhmmm… Excuse me?” a girl poked Himchan’s belly. “Me and my friends are wondering… Is that boy really flying?”

Himchan removed Barney’s head and tucked it on his side. “Eeyyyy… Do you really believe that? Tch!” his face turned mischievous. “He’s my nephew and we wired him as if he can really fly!”

“Aaahhh!!!” one of the girls replied and raised a finger towards Chanyeol. “Are these real flames?”

“I wouldn’t touch that if I were you!” Himchan grabbed her wrist.

“It’s real?” her eyes rounded, and he nodded. “Uwaaaa~ But how?”

“Don’t you watch TV my dear?” the BAP member raised an eyebrow. “His suit is heat resistant and my friend right here can control the flames with a switch hidden inside.” he lied.

With that, Chanyeol secretly twirled his fingers and the flames went off.

“So cool!” the girls gawked.

“Look!” another girl pointed at the VIP section. “That Iron Man is awesome!”

Baekhyun apparently lighted up his chest and palms while showing off to Youngjae and Jongup.

“This party is off the hook!” says one of them.

Himchan wore his headgear back and waved. “Well, it’s been a pleasure talking with you ladies! But Human Torch and I needs to feed Peter Pan over there! Adios!” he bowed.

They left the college girls swooning and drooling even when Himchan look retarded in a Barney costume. For them, his charisma and appeal overpowered the purple dinosaur.

“YO DRACOOO!!!” Chanyeol called while cupping his mouth.

The boy turned and descended to him. “Uncle Yeollie! Wae?”

“Let’s go grab something to eat first!” he said.

“Okay!” the boy reach out to him and Chanyeol carried him to the nearby buffet table. “Which one do you like?”

Given the array of sweets and desserts, Draco instinctively pointed at the chocolate cake dripping with chocolate frosting. “Mmmmmm~ That looks yummy!”

Chanyeol reached out for a slice.

“Wait…” Himchan blocked his arm. “Sehee only feeds him fruits and vegetables right?”

They looked at each other but can’t seem to remember what kind of diet the boy takes.

“Well…” Chanyeol scratched his nape. “He’s eating a lot of mooncakes right? So I guess a little chocolate won’t hurt him!”

“Right!” Himchan agreed.

After much discussion, the two uncles gave everything to Draco from the chocolate cake, gummy bears, marshmallows from the chocolate fountain, and even letting him drink a strawberry flavored slushie to his heart content.

Number one rule in babysitting, never feed kids with preservatives, artificial flavorings, much less sugar.

Just after a few minutes of consuming more than what his tiny body can handle, Draco’s eyes flashed like a fully charged robot and soared to the roof like a comet. “WEEEEEE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!”

“Uh-oh…” was the only word Barney and Human Torch could say.

Draco was beyond rowdy, excited and energetic that you can hear his cheers and shouts from across the warehouse.

“Oh my God! Babe?” you nudged Kris once again. “I think you really need to get Draco already…”

Kris stood up and ascended to get his hyperactive son. “Draco-ah!”

“Woah!” one of Shin’s friend pointed Kris. “I wanna try those wires too!”

“DADAAAAA!!!” he squealed and flew straight at him.

Kris caught him and went back down to your table.

Kirsten was already on Yongguk’s lap, drinking from a feeding bottle, watching her brother play with their uncles standing by the barrier.

Draco went to DO and tugged the white bandage from his foot and started pulling it away.

“Draco-ah! No! You’re ruining my costume!” he scolded.

The boy instantly moved in a flash and grabbed Youngjae’s fake claw and poked Iceman’s . “YYYA!” he attacked.

“DRACO!!!” Xiumin jumped.

He quickly moved and snatched Chen’s hammer and shifted to another target. It landed on Jongup’s nose, leaving him annoyed. “Aish! This kid!”

“Dude…” Daehyun nudged him. “If you’re the real MJ, you’d prolly need another nose job!” they snickered. “Miahnae… Rest in peace Michael-nim...” Daehyun prayed.

“Draco! Don’t do that!” you scolded.

“It’s okay babe…” Suho said. “He’ll eventually get tired.”

The boy went to Sehun and Lay who was lazily sitting on the couch. He swiftly grabbed Jack Sparrow’s hat and Sherlock Holmes’ pipe, and wore them. “MWAHAHAHA! I’M A PIWATE!!! ARRRR!!!”

“Oh God!” you slapped your forehead. “Why am I not surprised that Chanyeol and Himchan got something to do with this?”

With that, Kris walked towards the barrier and scanned the area. There he saw Barney’s tail poking out from under table. “What the hell is he doing?”

Xiumin walked to his side and tapped his jaw. “Prolly looking for his dino friends!”

“Seriously?” his leader gave him the look, and instead of lashing out on the two, he sighed. “Aish! Molla!” he walked back to his seat.

“Dude!” Chanyeol came and pulled Himchan’s tail. “Did you find my pin already?”

“Yup! Here!” Himchan gave him a metal pin with the number 4 engraved in the middle.

“Yeah! Fantastic Four!” the taller one grinned and fixed it on his right chest pocket.

Himchan brushed his hair then opened a palm to him. “Now where’s my drink!”

“Oh! Here!” Chanyeol handed him a bottle of beer. “Don’t you think it’s wrong for your character to drink that?”

“Nope!” he chuckled and bumped his drink into Chanyeol’s glass of vodka. “I’m the adult and y version! Cheers!”

Back in the VIP section, Yongguk stood when Kirsten fell asleep while cradling her. “Dude! I think we should head home.”

Luhan agreed and walked over to his son who was busy poking Xiumin’s with Freddy Kreuger’s claw. “Aigooo Draco-ah~ Let’s go home before you end up making another hole in Uncle Xiumin’s ! Kekeke~”

“Very funny Luhan!” Iceman flicked a snowball on his head.

Luhan carried the weakened boy and Suho followed. “You guys stay here and watch the maknaes!”

“Sure!” Thor/Chen saluted.

Kris took your hand and pulled you up. “I’m pretty sure the kids are already asleep and we have the house all for the five us. Let’s continue the party at home, shall we?” he winked.

You gulped and forced a smile at him. ‘Oh boy…’

In the other side of the venue, a Playboy bunny was surrounded by three of the hottest superheroes of all time, Superman, Captain America, and Batman, sans the masks.

“What is that?” Seri asked Kai who was holding in his palm 4 multicolored tablets.

“I dunno… A friend of Shin hyung just gave this to me.” Superman replied.

Tao had already placed his shield on a table and poked the tablets. “Did he tell you what it does?”

“Nope…” Kai answered.

Zelo craned his neck to take a closer look. “Is it safe?”

“Maybe… He’s not the murderer type so I don’t think this will kill us…” he then gave them each. “On 3…”

They also grabbed bottles of water, then Kai counted. “Hana… Dul… Set!”

The four of them apparently took ecstasy without knowing how hot there night will be. Like literally hot and steamy.