The Playful Ones

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

After an hour of swimming and playing, Draco and Kirsten spent almost the entire day sleeping. They lay side by side in your room at the smaller house, with Kekemato also snoozing by their feet.

It gave you an alone time with the four guys where you stayed in the living room, watching movies.

You slumped on the couch in between Kris and Suho, while Yongguk and Luhan laid on each couches on the sides. “Are you sure we can just leave them upstairs?”

“Of course babe!” Yongguk smirked. “Kekemato has the best reflexes among all matokis!”

“Ahhh… Okay!” you continued.

Back in Seri’s room, the maknaes also have their own alone time. They wanted to spend the most of it together since classes are about to start all over again.

Zelo and Kai played Xbox by the foot of the bed where Sehun is the spectator on the sidelines. “Yah! Shoot the zombies! Ppalli!!!”

“I’m doing it already! Aish!” Kai fumed and could already hurl the joystick to the screen. “Piece of crap!”

“Hyung! Relax! We can’t accomplish this stage if you keep yelling!” Zelo laughed.

While the three of them figure their way out of Silent Hill, Tao and Seri got lost in their own world on the bed.

Tao sat while leaning against the headboard, as Seri had her back against him, also sitting in between his long legs.

She held his Ipad which was filled with pictures of their trip. “Wooooo~ Whose that?” she pointed at a guy whose face was covered by a beanie.

“That’s Xiumin hyung…” Tao chuckled. “He was hiding his face coz TenTen drew all over his face with a charcoal.”

“You told her to do it, didn’t you?” she looked up to him.

“Ani! No one did! She just begged him so he was left with no choice! Kekeke~” he replied.

“Aigooo~ Poor Xiumin oppa…” she shook her head and continued.

Seri saw a full body picture of Tao in dark skinny jeans, loose sleeveless top, and perfect pose. It was a candid shot where he was looking away while leaning against a brick wall. He seemed like a print ad model as if the image was rip out of a magazine. “Wooooooo~ Hubba~ Hubba~”

“Do you like it?” he whispered.

“Very!” she turned her head back to him but flinched. His face was too close that she could already feel his red fringe touching her forehead. His tantalizing stare burned her eyeballs; his sharp and flawless jawline has once again proved to be a weakness. ‘Aigooo~ He’s a lot more delicious in person!’ she bit her lip.

“Are you trying to tease me?” he leaned closer.

Seri shook her head, but Tao tilted on an angle for her lips. “I don’t take no for an answer…”

The Ipad dropped on the bed when her eyes slowly closed in pleasure. She kind of shut down since she forgot how to react at his sensual lips on hers.

Next thing she knows, Tao held her hips and easily spun her to face him.

Seri was sitting on his lap, that her hands snaking his body sent shivers all over him. She found her way up to his neck, then ears. ‘Gosh~ His piercings are just a major turn on!’

“YAH! HWANG SERI!!!” Sehun yelled.

Then, a finger snapped. “Sorry brotha… You can anyone in the world, but not me!” Tao smirked and went back kissing her. “Damn I miss this so much!” he muttered.

“Woooo~ I like!” she giggled.