Another Day

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

D-3

You decided to spend the remaining days at the bigger house. The bakeshop was temporarily closed and the maknaes also stopped going to school so Exo can focus on the upcoming days.

The two werewolves came as always and joined the table for breakfast.

“Dude!” Yongguk cleared his throat. “I think it would be better for you guys to stay here. It’s more convenient.”

Minho and Taemin looked at each other confused and worried.

“He’s right man…” Kris added. “It would be easier for all of us.”

You caught eyes with Minho who was waiting for a response. “Errmmm… It’s okay.” you smiled. “You can stay here.”

“T-Thanks noona!” Taemin bowed his head. “Kamsahamnida…” he bowed to the leaders.

“Thanks…” Minho did the same again. “By the way, we’re gonna have a trip to Damyang after this…” Minho said.

“Wae?” Baekhyun chewed slowly.

Minho lowered his chopsticks and crossed both hands on the table. “We’ll train there starting today…” he paused and looked at Taemin for a bit. “It is where the fight will happen.”

Everyone froze at the bitter reality. You even choked just hearing it from him.

The leaders however were unfazed.

“How did you know?” Suho said.

“The bamboo forest in Damyang is kinda like our airport. It is our entry and exit point to and from Earth.” Minho explained. “Werewolves love to ambush, so we will give them a taste of their own medicine!”

You shuddered at the thought that Luhan held your hand from under the table.

“Got it!” Kris agreed.

----------

Next thing you know, you stood in the middle of an arena-like clearing surrounded by thick and tall bamboos. It was so silent that everyone could hardly hear a pin drop and just a cold wind whooshing by your ears.

“Listen up!” Minho hollered. “They will be coming from that side!” he pointed north. “And they’re most probably in wolf form already! Those who are coming over are full grown werewolves! They are much bigger than me!” you gulped. “But don’t be fooled! They’re pretty much hungry and running only out of instincts!”

“Which is also dangerous!” Taemin added. “They will do everything to feed! The revenge part will only come after when they enjoy a meal!”

Kris stepped up. “EXO-M! Look around and find your respective vantage points! GOOO!” he demanded.

“EXO-K! Take your positions!” Suho yelled.

With that, everyone move in the blink of an eye, disappearing behind the lush greeneries.

“Hyung!” Taemin spoke. “Take Sehee noona somewhere safe and high!”

“Let's go babe!” Yongguk swiftly hugged you and jumped as high as he can, landing on top of a pine tree.

Your feet touched a sturdy branch yet you had to grab onto his shirt. “Holy Bang! Of all places you can think of...”

Although the view was breathtaking that you can see everything from the vast field, the fact that your hundreds of feet above the ground made your stomach churn and your feet wobble.

“Calm down Sehee! Just think of it as watching a movie, a 3D movie! Hehehe!” he chuckled and easily sat on the branch.

“Whatever!” you scoffed.

‘Aish! This idiot thinks I’m an alien like them! Grrrr!’ after your nerves loosened up, you bravely sat beside him.

Out of nowhere, Kai appeared at the higher branch, hanging upside down. “Yongguk, Sehee, sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g…” he snorted.

“Yah!” you looked up, scowling. “Get the outta here! Monkey!”

“Make me!” he stuck his tongue out.

“Bang! Do something!” you whined.

Yongguk rolled his eyes and suddenly snatched Kai’s jacket. “Shoo!”

“Oh !” Kai slipped and came falling down towards the forest floor.

“OMO! OMO!” you panicked. “Bang! Oh my God! He’s gonna die! Bang Yongguk! Eotteokke!!!”

He only replied with a mere smirk.

Then it hit you. Kai vanished like a smoke and you slapped your forehead. “Right! Teleport! Got it!”

Yongguk stretched an arm out and placed it around your shoulder. “Aigoo Sehee~ When will you ever learn?”

“er!” you elbowed him.

“Stop it! They’re starting already!” he laughed and pointed at the clearing.

 

 

 

 

************