Signs

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Exactly two days after the tragic bite, Tao’s condition worsened. He stayed in their room most of the day, sitting on the bed, talking to Seri or the guys about anything to keep him distracted. They all agreed not to mention anything about what’s to happen on the third night, yet they never failed at supporting and motivating one of the maknae.

Lay checked him up every hour, forcing him to take the putrid potion from Planet Mato.

“Gege! I don’t want to!” he complained.

“Yah! Don’t make me shove this into your throat!” Lay hissed.

“But it’s disgusting!” he whined.

Lay raised the vial to his face and nodded to Exo-K who was watching. “I don’t care! Take it or I’ll have every guy in this room make you!”

Seri squeezed his hand in comfort. “Babe… Please?”

“Fine…” Tao sighed and made faces after downing the contents. “Blech~”

“Good boy!” Lay ruffled his hair and left.

As he stepped out of the room, Draco and Kirsten came marching in with Kekemato, hopping onto the bed. “Auntie Sewi! Mommy is looking for you!” the boy said.

“Oh! Okay…” she then faced Tao and kissed his forehead. “I’ll be back…”

“Make it quick!” he smiled.

Seri left him with a nod and the kids played, while the guys continued chatting.

“Ready for the big day tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yup!” Tao grinned.

“You should be!” Chanyeol smirked. “We got you the most festive and lavish ceremony anyone can prepare in a span of 24 hours! Tch!”

“Yeah… I’m so grateful, man!” his lips curled.

While they talked, Kirsten and Kekemato also have their own conversation. ‘Keke! Have you seen my dress? It’s beautiful!’

The bunny sighed. ‘Too bad I can’t wear one…’

‘Why not?’ the girl wondered.

‘Laces and ruffles makes me itch!’ she squirmed.

‘Oh!’ Kirsten giggled. ‘By the way, I’m scared, Keke… Uncle Tao might turn into a scary monster…’

Without warning, another voice joined in. “TenTen? Even if I do, I will never hurt you, or mommy or Auntie Seri…”

Everyone in the room fell silent, stunned in disbelief. Every pair of eyes went to Tao who was looking at the little girl.

“Dude! Did you just talked to TenTen?” DO poked his good arm.

“Of course! W-Wae?” he searched their faces in panic. “W-What’s going on?”

‘Uncle Tao? Can you understand me?’ Kirsten said.

‘And me?’ the bunny added.

Tao took a huge gulp, wide eyed and confused. “Oh my God! This can’t be happening!” he looked up at the ceiling, pinching his eyebrows.

Kai reached out and firmly held his shoulder. “Bro! Don’t worry… This is just a minor setback…”

The weakened maknae let out a frustrated breath. “It’s not Kai… I can actually smell everyone’s blood already. I’ve just been keeping it from all of you…”

They stared at each other wide eyed, while Kekemato pulled Kirsten behind her.

‘Keke! Relax! I won’t hurt anyone!’ Tao thought. “I don’t think I have the guts to eat you guys yet…” he chuckled.

Sehun shot him a glare. “Hyung! It’s not funny!”

“Seriously though…” he looked at them. “Don’t tell Seri about this, okay? She might freak out again.”

All of them agreed.