maybe

You Captured My Heart

"i really wanted to go back to those days when we were still together." you said to yourself and smiled a bit. You are in the park  today because you are going to meet up with someone, its already been an hour since you came but he is still not there.

"how can he come so late.. arrgghh, i'll kill him when he come." you said to yourself and looked annoyed. You decided to sit near the tree and started to read your book. "ohh, its more cooler here." you said and began to flipped the pages of your book.

You were busy reading when someone covers your eyes from behind. since you already know the only person who will do it to you.. 

"hey, jeongmin. your late.. you'll get a punishment for it." you said and tried to remove his hands from your eyes, but it seems like he didnt want to uncover your eyes that he just put his hands that way.

"hey, removed your hands now.. my eyes are irritated." you said a bit annoyed.

"donna. i missed you." you were stunned when you heard the voice that just spoke.

"i've heard that voice a long time ago." you said to yourself and suddenly tears began to streamed down your face. then you felt him removing his hands from your face. You turned to looked at him and your right. it is him.

"youngmin,!!" you shouted and immediately hugged him.

"hey, i cant breathe." youngmin said and hugged you backed.

"how could you left me with nothing.. its been two years.." you said and hit him lightly on his shoulders.

"im so sorry.. there's a lot of things that i had to deal with there.." youngmin said smiled.

"its okay.. i mean.. it doesnt matter anymore. what is important is that you are here now. i really missed you alot." you said and looked at him and pinched his cheeks.

"hey, that hurts." youngmin said and held your hands.

"i just wanna make sure that im not dreaming." you said.

"by the way.. hmmm, who is jeongmin.. ??" youngmin said and looked at you.

"he is my...." you were'nt finished with what you are about to say when youngmin began to talked.

"he is your boyfriend." youngmin said, he is not asking but he said it like he was stating fact.

"youngmin, its not like what you are thinking." you said defending yourself.

"donna. if he loves you more than i do, and if you loved him, dont think about me anymore. you are free to love whoever you want to." youngmin said and looked away.

"youngmin, why is it like i have this feeling like you want to give me away.??" you said and loosened your grip to his hand.

"its not like that. it is just, i really dont know if i can be the man for you." youngmin said and looked down.

"what are you saying?? youngmin, you know how much i love you," you said and tears started to form in your eyes.

"i need to go back to korea. my mom didnt know that i came here. i just want to see you and talked to you personally." youngmin said. you were speechless and tried not to say anything.

"i've been here a couple of days ago. and as i can see, you were happy with that jeongmin. i really want to talked to him personally so i can tell him to take care of you but i guessed i dont have any time left." youngmin added.

"hey, dont say that.. i love you a lot. what is the problem with you, you can tell me. please dont leave me again." you said and hugged him so tight.

"i love you too. but i guessed, this is not the perfect time for the two of us." youngmin said.

"no. i dont believe you." you said.

"it doesnt mean that if i let you be with another man, is that i dont love you. im actually jealous right now.. very jealous." youngmin said and ruffled your hair.

"you dont have to be jealous.. you are the only..." your not done with your sentence when youngmin stood up.

"hey, where are you going??"you asked when youngmin suddenly walked away.

"youngmin, youngmin... " you wanted to run to catch him but you just cant moved your feet.

"youngmin.. youngmin..!!" .. 

*snap.snap

"hey.. " someone snapped at you and you opened your eyes.

"jeongmin, you're here." you said and hugged him.

"sorry im late. hey, do you really have to sleep here." jeongmin said and laughed a bit.

"i've dreamt of youngmin again." you said and frowned.

"really?? you must be thinking of him so much lately that's why you've always dream of him." jeongmin said and began to help you get up.

"i really cant get him off my mind. you know that." you said and looked down.

"i think we should discussed this after we have our lunch, what do you say?? shall we go now??" joengmin said and smiled at you.

"yeah. you're right. " you said and both of you leaved the park and went to the restaurant. after having you're lunch. jeongmin asked you again about the dream.

"what is the dream about this time?" he said as he drinks his juice.

"he said that he cant be with me this time. he looks like he is having a problem but he decided not to tell me about it." you said and looked at jeongmin.

"really?? maybe that his way of saying that he is already letting you go,. i mean its been two years already, right?? " jeongmin said.

"i dont know. he even said that he is jealous of you." you said.

"of me?? haha. he should be. because im the one who is making you happy since he left." jeongmin said and smirked.

"ya, are you also jealous of youngmin??" you asked as you saw his reaction.

"me,. yes. i mean, im always here by your side but it still feels like you needed someone aside from me. and i know that the happiness im bringing you is not as much as the happiness youngmin brought you once." jeongmin said in a low voice.

"that is not true. hey, dont be like that.. are you trying to make me feel bad??" you said and raised your brows.

"yes i am. ahaha. well, im just kidding. but really when will you get yourself a boyfriend?? i mean, your not growing anymore younger.." jeongmin said and took another sip in his juice.

"i dont need a boyfriend. i already have you, right?/" you said and smiled.

"oh no. im taken already. haha. and dont forget, you're helping me with the surprised dinner im preparing for her." jeongmin said  and winks at you.

"yeah. but still. you jeongminnie is my boy bestfriend. and that cant be changed." you said and let go f his hands.

"yeah.yeah, sure,. and tell that to youngmin, if ever you'll dream of him again and tell him to come back soon or else, i'll probably make you meet another man." jeongmin said and chuckled..

 

 

~~~~~~~

hope you are enjoying this update ^^

feel free to comment anything :)

thanks for reading^^