heading back

You Captured My Heart

            Youngmin stared outside his room's window as he waits for dreamland to call him "its 7 pm now in the philippines. donna, what are you doing this time?? are you still thinking of me??"  He was busy with his thoughts when suzy came in.

"hey, you should drink this now." suzy said as she handed youngmin some medicine.

"should i?? im tired leaving this life suzy... i wanna go back." youngmin said without moving an inch.

"you missed her so much, dont you??" suzy asked and sat on the couch.

"she is  the only girl that i love. i am so worried about her.. what if she's mad at me because i just disappear like a bubble.??" youngmin said and bowed down.

"if she really loves you, she will understand. you didnt want this to happen." suzy said as she tries to comfort youngmin.

"i feel like i am so useless.. suzy, please help me.. i will go back to the philippines. i just want to see her again.. " youngmin said and held suzy's hand.

"but, you cant just leave korea.. you will be ...." suzy didnt finished what she has to say when youngmin suddenly spoke.

"i know. but that will be scheduled next week.. i still have a week then. this is my only chance., i need to see her because i have no assurance that i will be able to see her again after next week." youngmin said in a low voice.

"youngmin. it will be dangerous for you." suzy said.

"i dont care. just tell me if you're gonna help me or not.. because with or without your help I will still go." youngmin said and he began to packed his things. he was in the middle of packing his things when his mom arrived.

"youngmin, what are you doing with your clothes?? whats the meaning of this??" his mom said hysterically.

"mom. im going back.. i just need to see donna." youngmin said.

"what are you thinking?? you cant just go back.. " his mom said.

"i can do it. please just let me go even for a week." youngmin said.

"no, you cant. what if something happens to you back there.. i cant lose you." his mom said.

"mom. i can take care of myself.. nothing bad will happen." youngmin said and he continue packing his clothes.

"auntie, if you want i can come with youngmin." suzy said and looked at youngmin.

"you will??" his mom asked.

"yes. i can take care of him." suzy said

"okay.. youngmin, you and suzy will go back to the philippines but im only giving you a week. if anything happens call me right away, arrasso??" his mom said.

"kamsahamnida, omma. i promise i will take care." youngmin said and hugged his mom. 

suzy then excuses herself and said that she will start packing her things and in  a few more hours they are at the airport...

"donna, wait for me.. im coming back.." youngmin whispered as he took his seat in the plane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

text message from: jeongmin

"ya, donna.. we are on our way.. is everything alright in there??" 

text message from donna:

"yeah, master.. the food is already served.. "

text message from jeongmin:

"yay, thanks a lot.. okay.. will be there in a few minutes."

text message from donna:

"okay.. be safe"

"arrghh, im kinda sleepy" you said and yawned. you took a candy from your pocket and began to eat it.. then..

"ouch!!!" you shouted in pain.. you accidentally bit your tongue.. "ouch, it hurts.. somebody must be thinking of me.." you said to yourself. by then you saw an airplane..

"When will you come back, huh?? Its been two years and I'm still here. Waiting for you.." you said to yourself and stared at the airplane dreamily..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 20 minutes jeongmin and lorraine arrived.

you opened the lights on the pathway one by one and as the light are all opened. the beauty of the place was witnessed by the lovers.

"oh, jeongmin..this is so beautiful.." lorraine said and then she hugged jeongmin.

"yeah.. im so glad you like it" jeongmin said and he himself was amazed to the place that donna arranged.

they are with each other's embrace when a sweet song played.. 

"so, care for a dance?" jeongmin said as he offered his hand to lorraine.

"i certainly do." lorraine answered and they started to dance.

you watched the two of them dancing.. "they are so full of love..." you said to yourself and tried to looked away.

after dancing, the two of them ate the food that you prepared and you then served the wine. you also changed the music into an instrumental song and you decided to leave.

"i guessed my duty ends here." you said to yourself and get a sticky note in your bag.

"hey, i'll be going home now.. hope you had an enjoyable night. be safe!!! bye.." after writing it you placed it on his car's window.. and then you went home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

after an hour.. jeongmin and lorraine decided to leave.

"wait, i'll find donna.. where is she??" jeongmin said and starts to look around.

"i can help you find her." lorraine suggested.

"umm,no.. lets just go to the car.. you can wait there.." jeongmin said and smiled.

"oh...okay." lorraine said.

after reaching the car.. lorraine saw the sticky note.

"jeongmin.. donna already leave.. here, read this." lorraine said and handed the note to jeongmin.

"aiishh.. that girl.. its too late.." jeongmin said and ruffles his hair..

"dont worry, i can feel that she arrived safely." lorraine said.

"okay.. so lets go..." jeongmin said and ride the car..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you liked this update..

i dont know if i can update again this week.. 

so i made this one.. ^^

thanks for reading and feel free to comment.

till the next update :)