What's it gonna be??

You Captured My Heart

When you got home your parents are already asleep so you go directly to your room and the radio in a low volume. You can't help yourself right now, tears starts streaming down your face, you cover your face with a pillow. Your starts to sob real hard. 

 

--the next day--

Your mom knocked on your door to wake you up.

"Donna, wake up now. Breakfast is ready." your mom said.

"Ummm, Okay.Be down there,mom."You answered and you starts streching your body. You immediately go to the bathroom to check your eyes, you can feel that they are all swollen. And your guess is so correct, you wash it plenty of times but it still no use. So you go down the dining area with a believable excuse why your eyes are swollen.

The moment you sit in front of your mom, she immediately notice your eyes.

"Donna, what's with your eyes?? Did you just cried?" your mom asked.

"Hmmm, I didn't. I need to stay late last night, I prepared my book report and my project in science. I slept at 4o'clock in the morning, mom." You said and starts feeding yourself.

"Oh, Better have some rest before you go to school today." your mom said and continue with her food.

After eating your breakfast you go back to your room again and try to compose yourself, you stare at Youngmin's picture on your wall, you wanted to remove it but you just can't, not now. Your mom will notice it and will start asking you questions if you will do it.

"I just can't tell her everything now, the wound is still fresh.. I just can't."You said to yourself and just then another batch of tears fell down. "when will you stop dripping from my eyes??"You starts to ask as you wipe your tears away.

 

-------------------------

"yeah, Im here at the hospital right now, you sure you're not doing anything today?" Lorraine asked Jeongmin who is on the other line.

"Okay, if that's so, I'll be waiting for you here." Lorraine said and she put her phone down.

She and Jeongmin will be meeting today at the hospital since Lorraine's father is still confined. She waited for just a couple of minutes and there is Jeongmin, walking in a fast pace and smiling at her.

"How's your father?" Jeongmin asked and he sits beside Lorraine.

"Still like the first time we brought him here." Lorraine answered.

"Don't worry, He'll recover soon." Jeongmin said and embrace Lorraine.

----------------------------

"Ya, Youngmin. I have to go out today and buy you some medicine, you sure you're gonna be okay here?" Suzy asked Youngmin who is now lying on his bed and facing the wall.

"Yeah. Take care." Youngmin replied without even looking at her.

"Okay. I'll be going now, I'll return as soon as I can."Suzy said and walked out of the door.

On her way to the drugstore, She saw sees someone very familiar. 

"Wait, he looks exactly as the guy on the ice cream store.."Suzy said and she stares at him, carefully examining every moved that the guy will do.

"I knew it, that's why he is so familiar. He is Jeongmin, Donna's boyfriend. Wait, who is that girl?? I'm pretty sure she is not Donna." Suzy said to herself and look at Jeongmin with a you're-a-cheater- look.

Suzy just watched Jeongmin and the girl with him, she already have plans running in her mind.. She just need to wait for the perfect time.. By then Jeongmin and Lorraine part ways, Suzy walked slowly and grabbed Jeongmin arms when she saw that the girl is nowhere in the sight.

"Who is she?" Suzy asked.

"Why?? That's none of your business." Jeongmin answered, he is somehow shock when he saw suzy.

"It is my business.. If your just cheating on Donna, just let her go, she doesn't deserve you."Suzy said in a firm tone.

"And why would I do that?? She's happy with me." Jeongmin said and smirked.

"Just let her go." Suzy said again.

"I think your crossing the line, Ms. Why, dont you just go back to your boyfriend and just leave us alone." Jeongmin said,.

"Someone else, loves Donna more than you do. So just broke up with her." Suzy said.

"No. I won't, If donna will broke up with me, then its fine. But I will not broke up with her.. And who is that someone your saying?? Youngmin?? Oh, I totally forgot, Youngmin also cheated with Donna right?? And you are the girl who he cheats with, right?? Then I think we can just call it quits." Jeongmin said and he turned around and starts walking the other direction.

"You have no right to speak that way with Youngmin, you dont know anything...."Suzy said that makes Jeongmin turned his head towards Suzy's direction.

"Broke up with Donna, and I'll cancel my engagement with Youngmin."Suzy said.

"Don't do most of the effort, Ms. Why don't you let Youngmin do what he wants to do."Jeongmin said and he walks off.

what Jeongmin told Suzy somehow makes her think.

"He's right, Youngmin should do what he have to do. He can't stay like this." Suzy said and immediately she ride the bus and went straight home.

 

------------------------------------

Upon arriving home, Suzy quickly runs on Youngmin's room.

"Ya, you PABO!!! Get up! How can you act like that.." Suzy said.

"Muo?? What are you saying there??"Youngmin asked and looked at suzy confusingly.

"We will be leaving this country in two days and yet you haven't told Donna what you really feel."Suzy said.

"There's no use in putting that up."Youngmin said in a low voice.

"What?? Youngmin, this is your only chance to tell her how much you love her. You don't wanna waste all the effort that we give in just to go back in this country, right?" Suzy said and looked straight into his eyes.

"She's happy now and I dont want to ruin that happiness that she already found." Youngmin said and looked away.

"Is she really happy youngmin?? The way I looked at her at the park when you told me I was your fiance, i can see in her eyes the PAIN that she somehow tries to hide." Suzy said convincing Youngmin. "She still loves you." She added.

"If I'll tell her that I lied about the two of us, what will be the outcome??" Youngmin asked.

"I don't know. But one thing is for sure, she will accept you, she will forgive you because she loves you."Suzy answered.

"And then what? I'll tell her to wait for me again, because I need to go back to Korea, and when I'm there we can't have a communication because...because."Youngmin said, he was almost chocking with his words.

"Tell her the truth."Suzy said.

"No, I can't do that..She'll be hurt if I will do that. I don't want her to worry about me." Youngmin said.

"Then, what will you do if I'll tell you that Jeongmin is cheating with Donna??" Suzy said and just stares at him.

"What??? He can't do that to her.!!" Youngmin said with anger.

"Do what you have to do Youngmin, don't let Donna be with someone who doesn't love her."Suzy said.

"I want to but, I don't wanna leave her again if she will choose to be with me." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin, we still have to go back to Korea, you know the very reason why we have to go back." Suzy said.

"Yeah, that is the main reason why I'm afraid to leave her, because when we get back there, I don't have any assurance that I can come back here, ALIVE." Youngmin said.

"Stop saying that, you can survive that. You will come back here alive and you can be with Donna and have your own family with her. Now, prepare yourself and go talk to Donna, she needs to know everything. You can't just leave her with all the questions running on her mind why you just disappear before, now is the perfect time." Suzy said and walk closer to Youngmin.

"Kamsahamnida Suzy. Thanks for being there for me."Youngmin said and he get up and prepare for his 2nd confession with you.

---------------------------------

"Okay, you can come here if you want. Just shut your big mouth when you come here, okay??" You said as if you are scolding the one your talking with.

"Yeah, I will. This is really important and I guess you should know about his now, wait for me there." Jeongmin said.

"What time will you come???" You asked.

"by 1pm I'll be there. Okay. Bye!! See you later!!" Jeongmin said.

"Okay, See you later. And bring some ice cream with you.!!! bye!!!" You said and put the phone down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

It's the 2nd of June already!!!

I hope June will be good for all of us^^

Enjoy reading the story^^

Take care everyone^^