Chap. 32 :)

You Captured My Heart

"Jagiya, I heard Hanna called you yesterday. I'm sorry if she's bothering you alot." Hyunseong said as the two of you are walking inside the building.

"That's no problem, oppa. Anything for Hanna. You know I like her so much~ as if she is my own daughter." You said and smiled.

"Jinjja?? If I hadn't known you two, I might mistaken you to be the mother of Hanna." Hyunseong said.

"By the way, will Hanna celebrate the Christmas here??" You asked.

"Nae. She wants to spent it with omma in the Philippines but omma said that it's better for her to stay here with me." Hyunseong said a little bit disappointed.

"Aww~~ I know how she feels. What about you celebrate the Christmas in my house??" You offered.

"That's a nice idea.. Since there is only 13 days left before christmas we need to plan for it now." Hyunseong said excitedly.

"Let's have a small party, and exchange gifts, Jeongmin will also be joining us." You said.

"That will be alot of fun.. I think I have a full charge of energy because of the excitement for our christmas celebration." Hyunseong said as he hold your hands.

"Haha. Me too.. This will be a memorable christmas!!" You said and walked hand in hand with Hyunseong.

-------------

"Just smile at her, like the first time you met..." Youngmin keeps on looking at the mirror and fixing his hair, "I hope I look good."

"Any minute now...."

"See you later,Jagiya." Hyunseong said as he kissed you on your cheeks.

"Bye, oppa." You said and you went straight to your office.

Youngmin was froze to where he was standing when he saw Hyunseong kissed You.. His face turns pale.. All of the confidence that he gathered popped like bubbles.

"Youngmin, you're early today." Hyunseong greeted Youngmin.

"Nae. I'll be going out for awhile." Youngmin said and went out so suddenly.

"Okay~~" Hyunseong said as he watched Youngmin walking with a heavy heart.

----------

"Am I too selfish?? Am I the only one who is thinking that we can be together again?? But she still talks about the human bird nest, means she still loves me, right??" Youngmin was talking with himself when someone spoke.

"If you really love the person, you should set her free.. She suffered long enough waiting for you."

"Jeongmin?? What are you doing here??" Youngmin asked when he saw Jeongmin lying under the tree.

"I was here first before you started your drama." Jeongmin said.

"It's easy for you to say to let her go because you cheated on her." Youngmin said.

"I didnt cheat on her.. Wanna know the truth, Youngmin??" Jeongmin said.

"What truth??"

"Me and Donna. We are bestfriends. We just acted as a couple." Jeongmin said.

"What?? But I saw the two of you hugging each other in the Milada even before you knew that I was there." Youngmin answered.

"I asked her something that's why she hugged me. I just pretend to be her Boyfriend because you already have your fiance." Jeongmin said.

"Why are you saying this now??"

"For you to know that, Donna's been so loyal to you.. Waiting for you to comeback even without any assurance. She has been locking herself for how many years and now that she found the man that would make her happy. Please don't ruin it." Jeongmin said.

"But..."

"You know what I asked her the time you saw the two of us hugging each other???" Jeongmin paused for a while and continue,"I  asked her, what would be the first thing that you will do if ever Youngmin comes back."

Youngmin was stunned. He always thought You and Jeongmin was in a relationship that is why he needs to pretend that he is engaged with suzy.. 

"Everything was a lie back then...." Youngmin said to himself.

"Please. Let Donna be happy.. I know, she still loves you but you've hurt her more than enough. Its time for her to be loved and taken care of." Jeongmin said and he left Youngmin alone.

"But I promise to love and take care of her.."

-------------

"That will be during christmas eve.. What do you say??" Jeongmin said as he opened the topic of celebrating the christmas eve at your place.

"Hmmm, I'll go." Donghyun said.

"Me too!!" Minwoo said raising his hands.

"I'll ask hyung about it..." Kwangmin answered.

"Kwangmin, you can bring your son with you. Hyunseong's baby sister will be there too." You said.

"Thanks secretary. I'll try to be there. It seems a lot of fun." Kwangmin said and smiled.

"Oh~ he's here. Hyung, would you like to celebrate the christmas eve with the rest of us? Secretary Donna is planning for a small party." Kwangmin said as soon as Youngmin enters the room.

"Umm, Me and Suzy had another plans. Maybe next time." Youngmin said coldly.

"Oh~ I see. Okay, hyung." Kwangmin said. 

"So that is settled. Next week lets make a draw for our exchange gifts, okay??" Jeongmin said and the rest of the member answered with a yes.

You excused yourself since its time for you to go back to your work station and it will be the their training session too. You are a little bit excited about the christmas party but at the same time you also feel a little bit disappointed that Youngmin will not go with the rest of the group. "Does he really needs to say that they have plans.. Such a show off about their relationship!! ttsss!!"

--------

"Hey, Kwangmin heading home already??" You said and approached him.

"Nae.. Oh~ Your going home already, secretary?? Your not gonna wait for Hyunseong hyung??" Kwangmin asked innocently.

"Umm, they will visit me tonight at the house with her sister so I need to prepare for something." You answered and smiled at him.

"I see~ Hyungseong hyung is so lucky to have you, secretary." Kwangmin replied.

"Aiisshh~~I am the one who is lucky to have the two of them, they are such a great accompany. by the way, you can call me Donna. Secretary is way so formal~~" You said.

"Oh~ I'll call you noona Donna. umm, are you gonna ride the bus?? We can walk together??" Kwangmin said.

"I think that's a great idea. So let's go??" You answered.

You and Kwangmin are a few meters away from the office when someone called Kwangmin.

"Ya! Kwangmin~goon! Giddaryo!!"

The two of you looked who is it that called Kwangmin, to your surprise it was his twin, Youngmin.

"Umm, Donna??" Youngmin gasped.

"Ahh~ Kwangmin, I forgot I need to buy some ingredients at the store, you can go ahead." You said startled.

"Oh, okay~~ we'll be going then. Annyeong. Be safe." Kwangmin said and looked at his twin.

"Can I go with you?" Youngmin mumbled.

"eh?"You said as you saw Youngmin looking at you.

"Umm, I'll be buying something also. Can I go with you?? If its okay??" Youngmin said.

You dont know what to say, You don't want Kwangmin to see that you and Youngmin are awkward with each other. "What's with him??"

"Sure. No problem" You suddenly uttered and made a fake smile.

"Hyung, Noona. I'll be going now." Kwangmin said and bade the two of you goodbye.

"Okay~~"Youngmin said, "Shall we go now?" and he turns to look at you.

"Yes." You answered. 

All throughout your shopping you tried not to have a longer conversation with him. You only answer him with YES.NO.OKAY whenever he asked you something. And you can see his disappointed face whenever you answer like that.

After you finished with your unexpected shopping, You and Youngmin walked together to the bus stop.

"Let me carry that."Youngmin offered.

"Andwae. It's not heavy." You said.

"I insist." Youngmin said and grabbed the grocery bag which makes your hand to have a contact with his hands. Youngmin held on the grocery bag with your hands for a few seconds.

"Let go." You said and pulled your hand back.

"Mianhe..." Youngmin apologize.

After that You just walked so quietly and so did he. Even in the bus ride, the two of you remain quiet. You are about to take off the bus when Youngmin spoke.

"Im really sorry. Take care." 

You just nod but you don't look at him and you just walked to the bus door.

-------

"Hey, Kwangmin~ I will ask you something." Youngmin said and just instruct Kwangmin to follow him outside.

"What is it about??" Kwangmin asked.

"I need your honest opinion, arasseo?" Youngmin said.

Kwangmin just nodded.

"Do you think, it's unfair of me if I want to have Donna back??" Youngmin asked.

"NAE." Kwangmin answered, "Because she is never yours in the first place." Kwangmin reasoned out.

"But what if she still loves me??" Youngmin asked again.

"That's only what if's, hyung. If Eonnie Donna still loves you then she will not be in a relationship with Hyunseong hyung. And as I see it, Eonnie is happy with him now." Kwangmin said.

Youngmin is disappointed to Kwangmin's answers. "He is just like Jeongmin..."

"By the way, Me and Suzy broke up already. She said I need to fight for Donna that's why she let me go." Youngmin said.

"Eh? But you said earlier that you and Suzy have plans for christmas.." Kwangmin said.

"I lied.. Kwangmin, do you think I need to let Donna know what happened to me before? The reason why I came here to Korea.. I think if she will know the truth, she will still choose me over Hyunseong." Youngmin asserted.

"Hyung, I think you just need to let Eonnie Donna know everything but don't make her choose between you and Hyunseong hyung. Don't make it hard for her.. Be fair. If she will comes back then it's a good thing but if she doesn't just accept it." Kwangmin said.

"It's hard for me too......."Youngmin said, "Go inside. I have nothing to ask."

"Okay~~" Kwangmin said and went inside.

--

text message to unknown:

Yeah, he told me about it. And I told him everything that you tell me to say to him.

Kwangmin went to sleep and just put his phone on his side table.

--

"Hey, can we talk?"Hyunseong said as he sees you keep on doing heavy breaths.

"Sure." You said.

"Something's up? What is it??" Hyunseong said.

"Youngmin accompanied me to the shopping complex this afternoon. I don't know, something is not right. I can sense it." You said.

"Maybe he is trying to get you back." Hyunseong said.

"But..."

"I think he is really determined to get you back.. But I will not give him the chance to hurt you again, so before I'll let you go, I need to be sure that he will love you and be there for you always." Hyunseong said with full of sincerity.

"I don't know what i feel right now. Everything is so unsure.." You said.

"Just let me do my part for you. We don't need to hurry love, sometimes we just have to wait." Hyunseong said.

"Thanks for always making me feel so special." You said and the two of you went back to the living room and eat the mocha ice cream that Hyunseong brought.

 

---------

UPDATED!! :D

Thanks for reading^_^

Do drop your comments below :))

 

Why do I feel like I am liking Hyunseong?? haha..

I'm being biased.. :P