preparation

You Captured My Heart

"hey, donna. dont forget to arranged everything okay?? i'll picked you up at around 6 pm so better be prepared." jeongmin said as he talked to you on the other line.

"yeah. i know. What do you want me to put there?? aside from flowers,candles, and the food.. anything else master??" you said in an uninterested tone.

"there's nothing else, just be sure to arranged the set up in a romantic theme not into a disaster theme, okay?" jeongmin said and chuckled.

"hey, dont you trust me??" you asked.

"a little. that is why im calling you this instance.. haha" jeongmin said.

"whatever.. if you trust me so poorly why do you have to make me do this one.. ?? why dont you make it yourself??" you said in return.

"haha. because i also cant do it. so im leaving it all up to you.. so, see ya later okay??" jeongmin said and laugh.

"yah.. just dont be late this time, okay?? see you later then." you said and ended the call.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after jeongmin called you, you get a sketch pad and draw the set up that you will be making for jeongmin and lorraine's dinner date.

"arrggh, why do i have to do this?? im not a date planner, am i?? and it's just their first week together and jeongmin acts like today is their anniversary.. aiisshh, so much for being such a good friend..!!! " you said to yourself as you looked at your messy drawing and you start hitting your face with the sketch pad..

"i have to make this work.." you murmured and stands up. "okay, now off to the venue.." you added and get all your stuff that you've already packed. when you reached the venue,  you looked at your wrist watch and you still have 5 hours before 6 pm..

"hope i will be finished by then.." you said and began to arranged the chair that you and jeongmin prepared yesterday.. all you need to do is to add some decor and make the place look romantic..after 4 hours of putting and removing every decor that you placed, you finally come up with a nice and simple decor, you stared at it so lovingly.

" I guessed this is perfect ." you said and put the last rose on the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at 6pm. *ding.dong.

you immediately run downstair to open the door. 

"hey there, gorgeous... shall we go??" jeongmin said as he offered his hands to you.

you just raised you brows and told him to wait inside.

"hey, what's with the face donna?? something wrong??" jeongmin asked as you turned your back on him.

"you owe me million jeongmin.. i was so tired in decorating that venue.. you should have atleast just rented a restaurant and have your dinner date there." you said as you sit on the couch.

"oh, my bestfriend is so tired because of me... dont worry i'll repay you soon.. and thank you very much for helping me with my date..i'll already thought of renting a restaurant but i find having a dinner date on that place more romantic and of course it is more budget-friendly.. haha " jeongmin said as he pinched your cheek.

"why did the good lord give you as my friend.. he could have just chosen another.." you said in a sarcastic tone.

"oh, dont be like that.. "jeongmin said and he began to tickle you.

"stop that.. hey i cant breathe.. haha.. and my dress it will get crumpled.." you said while laughing..

"donna, who's with you??" you heard your mom said.

"its me auntie." jeongmin replied and he stopped tickling you.

"oh, i thought it was somebody else.." your mom said as she went to the living room. "you two are going somewhere??" she added.

"yes. im inviting donna over for dinner." jeongmin said politely.

"are the two of you dating??"your mom asked and smiled.

"mom, me and jeongmin are the best of friends.. we will never be lovers .. and in fact we are going to a party tonight.. today is lorraine's birthday." you answered.

"ohh. who is lorraine?? your new friend??" your mom asked.

"she is jeongmin's girlfriend." you answered and put your arm's on jeongmin's shoulder.

"oh i see.. i thought jeongmin will be my son-in-law. i guessed it is still gonna be youngmin." your mom said and turned her back on both of you..

"mom... can you please keep your thoughts to yourself." you said in a loud voice.. "oh, does she really have to embarrass me." you said to yourself.

"auntie.. we will be going now.. " jeongmin said.

"okay.. just be safe and dont forget to bring donna home early.. okay??" your mom said without going out of the kitchen.

"okay. mom. will go.. bye!!" you said and you pulled jeongmin out of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the party.

jeongmin introduced you again to lorraine and you greeted her happy birthday in return.. you just dont like the idea on going to her party since you and lorraine aren't that close.

"i should have not go to this party.. this is for a party for upper class people. i hate socializing.." you thought and looked around you.

"hey, you alright?? " jeongmin said as he tapped your shoulder.

"yeah.. im fine. jeongmin, can i just go to the venue now.. i mean i still need to prepare the food that we ordered. and i still have to checked if the decor is still on its proper place." you said convincing jeongmin to make you leave the party.

"i think its too early.. maybe 30 more minutes.." jeongmin said and smiled.

"30 minutes?? im gonna die in here.. i just want to leave this place." you said in a low voice and pout.

jeongmin suddenly hold your face and made you faced him.

"you cant act like a baby today, okay?? just bear this place with me.. i cant stay here alone.. i'll also die here." jeongmin said and smiled at you.

"just go and accompany lorraine.. maybe she is looking for you." you said and tried to release jeongmin's hand from your face.

"she is with her friends.. i dont wanna be such a party pooper.. i'll just go there when she needs me." jeongmin replied and hold your hands.

"your hands are cold." you said as you feel the coldness of his hands.

"im just nervous.. hope she will like my present for her." jeongmin said.

the two of you just continue talking with each other and someone from afar are watching the two of you..

--------------------------------------------------------------

"are you sure they are really just friends?? i mean, just looking at them.. it gives me a weird feeling." a girl said.

"they are just so close.. i mean, they are bestfriends.. what can i do?? i have no plans of breaking their friendship." lorraine said and just looked at jeongmin and donna.

"if i were you, i will make jeongmin distance his self to that girl.. because the more closer they get the more chances of jeongmin falling in love with that girl." the girl said.

"i trust jeongmin.. " lorraine said and and looked to the opposite direction when she saw jeongmin looked on her direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i guessed 30 minutes is already done.. okay, you can escaped from this party now." jeongmin said and laugh.

"finally, " you said and giggled.

"lets go to lorraine.. you cant just go without saying goodbye." jeongmin said.

"okay.. lets go" you answered and happily walked towards lorraine.

 

"ummm, lorraine.. donna. has to go.. i'll just her outside." jeongmin said when he had lorraine's attention.

"oh, why so soon?? aren't you enjoying the party??" lorraine asked.

"its not like that.. im actually enjoying the party but i have to go home early." you answered and smiled.

"okay.. if that's so.. be safe on your way home, okay?? and thanks for coming.. i really appreciate it." lorraine said and gives you a sweet smile.

"thanks for inviting me too.. i have to go.. bye " you said.

"i'll be back." jeongmin said to lorraine as he go with you.

-----------------------------------------------------

outside.

"donna. just be sure that everything will be in order later.. okay??" jeongmin said.

"yeah.. dont worry about it.. just text me when you are on your way.. " you said and walked away.

"hey, be safe.." jeongmin said and wave goodbye.

"i will." you answered without looking at him and just raised your arms and waved goodbye.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late update...

hope you will like this one..

feel free to comment :)