chap. 40 :)

You Captured My Heart

"And that is the story of my mom and dad." Illayda said as she finished reading the story of her parents.

"That's a great story Illayda but when did your mom and dad got married? You haven't mentioned about it." her teacher asked her.

"Umm, eonnie Hanna write this story for me because she said she knows more, I'm gonna asked her about it teacher." Illayda answered and took her seat.

"And if you can, bring a wedding picture of your parents. okay??"

Illayda nodded and write it on her notebook so she will not forget about it.

------

"Eonnie!!!" Illayda exclaimed as Hanna showed up in front of the school gate.

"Hey there my pretty baby, How is school??" Hanna asked and kiss Illayda in the cheeks.

"It's great eonnie. But teacher said I need to bring mom and dad's wedding picture." Illayda answered.

"Eh?? Really??" Hanna said a little bit shocked,"Don't worry about it. We'll asked your mom about it." Hanna said and both of them head home.

-----

"Eonnie Donna!!!","Omma!!!" They both said in unison as they enter the house.

"Oh~ Welcome home. How's my baby??" You said as you hugged your 6 year old daughter.

"Omma, I need to bring your wedding picture tomorrow." Illayda said.

"O-okay." You answered and looked at Hanna,"why don't you change your clothes first baby?? then we'll eat some pancakes."

Illayda kissed you in your cheeks for the last time before she went upstairs to changed her clothes.

"Hanna, mind explaining about the wedding picture??" You said as you looked at her.

"Eonnie, it's not my fault." Hanna said in a low voice.

"What did you wrote on her homework?? Did you wrote something about the wedding??" You glared at her.

"I didn't. The last part of the story was the one in the Milada park.. I swear eonnie." Hanna said and raised her hand.

"Aiisshh~~ then how are we gonna produce a wedding picture??" You asked.

"Let me handle it eonnie. Maybe I'll just speak with Illayda's teacher about the privacy of the picture."Hanna said thinking of whatever good reason she can come up with,"or do you want me to edit some pictures?? You know that I'm good at it, right??"

"Just tell the teacher, we can't provide her a photo and" You were cut short when Illayda came running down the stairs.

------

"Youngmin, any plans of visiting the Philippines soon??" Jeongmin asked as they were eating their lunch.

"If we will have a free time then I go visit.I miss Donna so much" Youngmin answered.

"We'll go with you. We want to visit too.." Donghyun said and smiled,"Do you have any plans of proposing a marriage soon??"

"Oh yes~~ that will be awesome if Youngmin hyung and Donna noona will be married someday. You're not growing any younger hyung." Minwoo said and chuckled.

"I'm looking forward to see your future children." Hyunseong said that made everyone looked his way.

"YEY!!!!!" Everyone in the room shouts that makes Youngmin a little bit annoyed.

"Aiisshh~ Stop it, will you." Youngmin said and tried to end the conversation.

"But it's not impossible. Why are you so irritated hyung??" Kwangmin asked like a lost child.

"Yeah. It will happen when it happen. I just don't wanna talk about it." Youngmin said that make everyone form an "O" with their lips.

--------

"Hey pretty how are you doing??" Youngmin asked during your chat time with him.

"Fine. Little tired from work. How about you??" 

"I'm so tired from today's schedule but a glimpse of you take all those tiredness away." Youngmin said and winked at you.

"If im still a teenager maybe I'll be rolling in the floor because of your sweetness. But since I'm too old for that. Sorry. It didn't work." You said and smirked.

"Jinjja?? But you still look like a teenager.. The 17 year old donna that I love from first sight." Youngmin said.

"Ahaha. That's funny.. So you've been inlove with me for how many years?? Because I'm already 27.."

"For 10 years already.. Wait till I comeback.. coz I have a big surprise for you.." Youngmin said and smiled.

"I have a surprise too.. A very big surprise." You said and turn to look around when you heard the angelic voice of your daughter calling you.

"Omma.. I have a bad dream." Illayda said as she enters your room.

"Wait for awhile Youngmin.." You said and leave the computer.

"You want to sleep here with me?? Remember it's just a dream, they're not real." You said and bring Illayda to your bed and carressed her hair.

"Your still working omma??" Illayda asked her voice is full of innocence.

"Yes. I'll sleep with you after that, Okay?" You said and looked at her. Illayda nodded and just close her eyes and began sleeping again.

You get back to your computer and tell Youngmin that you need to go already. He just nodded and told you to have a good night sleep. After saying your goodbye, you turn off the computer and lay beside your daughter.

--

"I can't be wrong, I heard someone called her eomma," Youngmin told himself and stays infront of the computer a little bit longer. Then things came running in his mind. It was 6 years ago when suddenly you lost connection with him. You occasionally talked to him and it was also the time when you told him that your computer's camera got broken and you haven't bought a new one. "Can it be?? Donna is....." , "aiisshh~~ only one person can help me with this things...."

---

"Are you sure about it??"

"Of course oppa. I've been with her since I came back here." Hanna said.

"But why didn't she told me about it??"

"I don't know. She said she will never do anything to ruin your career."

"So she had to bear it alone?? It hurts for me to know that she already have a child."

"Eonnie has her own reason. I'm sorry that you have to hear it from me,oppa." Hanna said a little bit guilty for telling your secret.

"I don't know what to do?? Does she still needs me?? or she's happy with her life now??" Youngmin said upset.

"She still needs you. The question is can you still accept the two of them??" Hanna asked.

"Hanna. I need to tell you something... It's just that...." 

"OPPA!!!! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT???!!!!" Hanna exclaimed and Youngmin just nodded.

"I'll support whatever decision you'll come up. Just think again. Before doing it." Hanna said and after that she ended the call and went back to her bed. Tonight's conversation with Youngmin makes her thinks so much.. "It's my fault being such a big mouth.. I should had not told him.. Eonnie is gonna kill me.." and she ruffles her hair because of the thoughts running on her mind that moment.

------

It's been a week since your last conversation with Youngmin. You actually wanted to tell him the truth but since he is always offline, you didn't get a chance to tell him.

"Six years is more than enough for this lies. Illayda is growing up. It was not her fault growing up without a father. It was mine. And it's not fair for Youngmin to take over the responsibilities of being a father...." You said as you sat on your favorite spot in the park.

As you are spending the rest of the day just thinking what to do. Your favorite Boyfriend song played.. "Nae yeoja sondaejima.. Are there any Bestfriend here??" You thought.

"Your my lady... Your my lady.. Your my lady.." 

"Wait, that is so like a live performance?? Any bestfriend covering the song??" You said and looked around just to find a guy standing behind you.

"Annyeong, Did you miss me??" Youngmin asked and chuckled.

"Youngmin!!!!!" You exclaimed and hugged him so tight.. You were so happy to see him that you forgot that you'll be telling him something.

"Eomma??" A voice suddenly breaks in.

"Illayda?? Hanna. What are you doing here??" You asked and your face turns pale. You were completely caught off guard.

Hanna didn't answer because Illayda suddenly went nearer to them.

"Are you my appa??" Illayda asked.

Youngmin's face was questioning at the moment. He didn't know how to react. He already knows that you have a child but to meet her personally. Youngmin was stunned and couldn't say anything.

"Umm, Illayda. He is..." You were cutted by Youngmin when he suddenly spoke.

"I am your appa. Illayda." 

Illayda smiled so brightly and run towards Youngmin to hugged him. 

"Appa. What takes you so long to come back?? I miss you so much." Illayda said.

You were frozen by the scene that you saw. Your daughter together with her father. This is the moment that you've been waiting for your entire life.

"Donna. Why are you just standing there?? Aren't you happy??" Youngmin asked.

"How??" is the only word that you can say.

"Hanna told me everything. Why didnt you told me earlier?? Why do you have to keep this for yourself??" Youngmin asked.

"I don't want to ruin your career. You've always say that once you have a kid you'll quit being an idol.. I just dont want that to happen." You said teary eyed.

"So you just let our daughter to grow up without me??" Youngmin asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm so sorry.. " You answered.

"Come here. This is our family. Before anything else, we should put our family first. That is what's important." Youngmin said and hugged you so tight.

Then Boyfriend's boyfriend played.. Youngmin stood up and sang..

Donghyun,Hyunseong,Jeongmin,Kwangmin and Minwoo also came out each holding out a piece of paper.. They also tagged with them your mom and dad, Hanna and Illayda.

You laughed at the sentence that they made.

"MARRY ME NOW." You read and laughed again, you faced Youngmin and speak," So your not asking me to marry you, right??"

"Yes. I'm actually telling you to Marry me. I don't have to answer." Youngmin said and brought out a ring.

"You're not in a hurry are you??" You asked.

"I am in a hurry. We are not growing any younger and so is Illayda. I think she needs a baby brother to take care of." Youngmin said and asked for your hand.

"A baby brother??? Are you kidding me??" You said as you extend your hand so that Youngmin can put the ring on your finger.

"I'm not kidding. You're gonna be the mother of our kids and I promise to be a responsible father to all of them. So we need to get married now." Youngmin said as he pulled you toward him.

"Are we gonna settle for good??" You asked.

"We will." Youngmin said and sealed his promises with a kiss. Everyone who witness the simple proposal clapped their hands and run towards the two of you.

"I can hear the wedding bells already." Hanna said and squealed.

"Illayda. Your gonna be a sister soon." Minwoo said as he carried Illayda who easily get along with him.

"Ya!!! I'll be the best man.." Jeongmin shouts as  the other member are planning what to do on the wedding day.

-------------

Hi readers :))

Hope you'll be looking forward for Donna and Youngmin's wedding day :))

Thanks for reading my story till the end. 

one more chapter to go^.^

Owe you a lot!!

I love you guys!!!

And since this story is about to end. I would like to promote my upcoming story :))

That is a little bit different from this one :)) 

Hope you'll look forward to it.

Tall, Thin and TWINS??