years..

You Captured My Heart

         You were staring at your mirror to see if your shirt matches with the jeans your mom bought for you. Jeongmin invited you out to the ice cream parlor and you don't wanna look like a lost child when you show yourself to him. Well, you promised yourself that you will take care of your looks from now on, but it doesn't mean that you'll be a sossy-like girl actually you're still the simple jeans and shirt girl but you need to be more presentable with those things. Its been a year since unhappy  things happened with you and you already grown with them, as your one and only friend suggest, "you should changed for the betterment of yourself and together with those changes you will be able to forget the past and be prepared for the future.. "

       A few more minutes and you found yourself having a conversation with your forever bestfriend and ...

"Aww, then it means you will not be around during my graduation?? Jeongmin, how could you??!!" You said throwing your tantrums after hearing Jeongmin's "good news" as he refers it to be.

"Haha. Don't worry I'll still send you some graduation gifts. It's not my fault, the agency wants me to attend a school where I can enhance my talent and to learn Korean too." Jeongmin said as he eat a spoonful of strawberry ice cream.

"So when is your flight??" You asked.

"Maybe on a couple of months.. you need to go to the airport with me, okay??" Jeongmin said and he suddenly poked your head because you're not paying attention to what he is saying.

"Aiissh. It hurts!" You said in a loud voice and glared at him.

"Your not listening to what I'm saying." Jeongmin said.

"I am listening. And of course, I will go to the airport to send you off, you're my bestfriend. A bestfriend who will leave his friend behind.." You answered and smirked.

"Haha. How can you still act like a baby?? You'll be graduating soon but still nothing change. tss. Grow up Donna! Haha. And by the way, I will introduce you to one of my future classmate. She is nice." Jeongmin said and somehow you saw a glimpse of smile on his face after he mentioned his "future classmate".

"Yah, what's with that smile huh??? Trying to play around? how about Lorraine? She'll come with us??" You asked.

"Nope. Did I forgot to tell you that she already set me free?? Im y,free and single. HAHA." Jeongmin declared as if he won in a lottery.

"Hey, you okay?? Now I know why you suddenly dragged me here in the ice cream parlor. You want to talked about it?" You asked so concerned but Jeongmin just shook his head and continued to attack the poor ice cream.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Just don't end up crying here, okay??" You said and gave him a smile.

"I'm not like you. HAHA. I remember what happened here a year ago. Crybaby." Jeongmin replied and started mocking you. You gave Jeongmin a dont-you-start-it look and fortunately Jeongmin get what you mean and he stop right away. But before he actually stop he tries to mimick what you've done a long time ago.

"No. I'm okay......" He said it with a shaky voice and acted as if he is wiping tears from his eyes.

"Not funny Lee Jeongmin!!" You said and you somehow manage to laugh a bit. Well, those are the moments that made what you are today. That's all in the past everything is nothing but a memory.

---------------------------------------------

"Oppa. Come here." Suzy tried to call Youngmin for the 5th time but he seemed so lost with his thought that he can't hear her.

"Oppa." Suzy said as she walked towards Youngmin. She tapped his shoulders and that is the only time that Youngmin was brought in the present world again.

"What is it, jagiya??" Youngmin asked.

"Umm, I was gonna ask you if you want to accompany me today, I will go shopping." Suzy said and smiled.

"Do you need me there?? I mean, i'm not really feeling well today." Youngmin answered.

"Ohh, is that so. It's okay. Just take a rest today. I'll get going. See you later. Sarangheyo oppa." Suzy said and she kissed Youngmin on his cheeks.

"Take care Jagiya. Saranghae." Youngmin said and just wave his hands.

"It still feels like an unusual thing for me..." Youngmin said to himself and touch his cheeks. 

A few more minutes, Youngmin's mom came.

"Omma, your home early." Youngmin said as her mom approached him.

"Where is Suzy??" his mom asked him.

"She went out. She said she will go shopping." Youngmin answered.

"Why didn't you accompanied her??" his mom asked again.

"Shopping is for girls....." Youngmin is not yet finished with what he is going to say when his mom cutted him.

"Don't tell me you forgot what today is?"His mom said.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure that its not her birthday. not mine, and not yours. What is the ocassion today?" Youngmin answered.

"Pabo. Today is your anniversary with Suzy. How come you don't remember?" His mom asked in dismay.

"Is it today??? Why didn't you told me yesterday. You should had reminded me about it." Youngmin asked and stands up and grabbed his phone.

"Your hurting Suzy, you could have atleast show her that you really care for her." His mom said.

"I do care for her, it's just that, aahh, that was nothing. I'll follow her now mom, See you later.!" Youngmin bade goodbye to his mom.

"Do be careful! By the way, Youngmin~~ Your brother will visit us tonight. Come home early, arasseo?" his mom told him.

"Nae. We will. Annyeong!!" Youngmin said then he went out.

-----------------------

Phone ringing

"Jagiya, where are you?" Youngmin asked as soon as Suzy answered her phone.

"Im here at the mall right now., waeyo?? anything wrong??" Suzy asked.

"Anio, I just wanna go there too, I'll be there in a minute. Wait for me, okay??" Youngmin said.

"Oppa, are you sure you really wanna go here? I thought you're not feeling fine?" Suzy said.

"I just wanna be with you today, is that a valid reason for me to go there right now?" Youngmin said in a cute voice.

"Okay, If that's what you want, I'll be happy to have you around. Take care okay." Suzy said and kiss youngmin through the phone.

"You too, See you in a tiny bit moment, jagiya." Youngmin said and he ended the call.

        Youngmin went to a jewelry shop and looked for a perfect anniversary gift. He saw a nice necklace with a heart-shaped pendant that has a small picture frame inside. He bought the necklace and went to a bake shop to buy a cake.

"What else should I buy? Im not really good when it comes to this sort of things." Youngmin said and shook his head. He continue to walk and decide to call Suzy to know where she is.

"Jagiya, where are you now?" Youngmin asked.

"Here at the ground floor, near the fountain." Suzy answered.

"Okay, I'll be right there. Wait for me. bye" Youngmin said in an excited voice.

"Do be careful, Oppa. Annyeong." Suzy said and she ended the call.

---------------

Youngmin was on his way towards the park when somebody tapped him from behind.

"Mom asked me to follow you." The cold voice spoke that made Youngmin turn around to see if its really his brother who spoke.

"Kwangmin~goon!! Long time no see." Youngmin said and smiled.

"What's those things about? Find yourself a girlfriend already?" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae, her name is Suzy.." Youngmin answered.

"Nobody will be happy with those kinds of gifts hyung.. Come on, I know something that will make Suzy unnie happy." Kwangmin said and dragged Youngmin along with him.

"Hey, She's waiting for me near the fountain, let me call her first." Youngmin said and was about to dial Suzy's number.

"Andwae. This is a part of your surprise for her." Kwangmin replied and smiled.

"Don't bring your 4dness to this thing." Youngmin said.

"I won't." Kwangmin said and he went from one shop to another. He bought a personalized shirt, a couple shirt to be exact and its color yellow.

"I know it's your favorite color." Kwangmin said as he showed Youngmin what he bought.

"Hyung, you knows how to sing right??" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae. Waeyo?" Youngmin answered. 

"Sing for her as you give her that bouquet of roses. It would be more romantic and memorable for her instead of plainly giving and greeting her with those things." Kwangmin suggested.

"Im not like those guys you saw in TV, kwangminnie.." Youngmin said and smirked.

"I know your not, but you need to be more romantic this time, since you forgot that today was your anniversary, right??" Kwangmin said. "So what do you say? I heard Super Junior will be performing here today. We can asked them to sing, NO OTHER and you'll do everything I will say." Kwangmin added and smiled.

 

 

 

 

----------------

Sorry for not updating for almost a month. 

Our research is keeping my life so busy as of the moment..

Nevertheless, Hope you like the update..