here he comes

You Captured My Heart
"I have no class today but I can't stay here because I told mom that I have a report and project to submit today." You said to yourself as you headed downstair with your school bag and and your supposed to be project.
 
"Mom, I'll be going now. See you later!" You said as you bid your mom goodbye.
 
"Okay, be safe and go home early." Your mom said as you were about to step outside the door.
 
"Yeah, before 1pm I'll be home, we have a shortened class today." You said and smiled, you walked outside the door and heaved a sigh, you are not really used in lying but you have to or else.
 
----------------
 
"So what time are you planning to go there??" Suzy asked as she saw Youngmin walking back and forth his room.
 
"I'm still thinking what to tell her." Youngmin said and took a deep breath.
 
"Just tell her everything. No lies. That's all you have to do." Suzy said and take a sit on Youngmin's bed.
 
"It seems easy for you."Youngmin said and he pout.
 
"Stop acting like a baby. It will not help you. Just tell her what that heart of yours is telling you." Suzy said and she walked towards Youngmin and points at his heart.
 
"It will takes me a week to tell her everything.." Youngmin said and smile.
 
"Jinja? Then grab a paper and make a brief summary of what you want to tell her. We only have two days left." Suzy said and she left the room.
 
"Ne, two days...." Youngmin said in a low voice.. "Got two more days to live without worrying about DEATH." Youngmin added as he lay on his bed.
 
-------------------
 
"Hello?" Jeongmin said as he answers his phone.
 
"Jeongmin, can you come here in the hospital??" Lorraine said in a shaky voice.
 
"What happened?? Okay, I'll be right there." Jeongmin said.
 
"I really need you now."Lorraine said.
 
"okay, calm yourself Lorraine, I'm on my way." Jeongmin said as he hears sobs on the other line.
 
 
--------------------
 
It's almost one o'clock when you decided to leave the school. You've already sent a message to Jeongmin but you got no reply from him.
 
"Oh just great. If he has no plan in coming on our house today then I could have just stayed in the school than to bury myself in my bed all day long." You complain to yourself as you wait for Jeongmin. It's already 1:30 pm and there you are, inside your room and doing nothing but to lay in your bed.
 
ring, ring
 
You immediately answered your phone as you see Jeongmin's name flash on your phone's screen.
 
"Hello?? Hey, where are you?" You asked.
 
"Donna, I can't go there today, something came up. I'll visit there tomorrow. Okay?" Jeongmin said.
 
"You should have told me earlier." You almost want to end the call, when those words suddenly slipped from your mouth.
 
"Why?? Your still not feeling okay?? Then I'll be there this evening." Jeongmin said, he sounds so worried about you.
 
"No.No. It's just that, I'm feeling a little bored here, if you could have just told me earlier then I could have just went to the mall after my class."You said making an excuse.
 
"Im so sorry, I really have to do something important, hey, that doesn't mean your not important, okay?? just don't hesitate to call me if you still needs me." Jeongmin said.
 
"Yeah, I will. Bye now." You said.
 
"Bye and take care." Jeongmin said and he ended the call.
 
-----------------------------
 
Since you can't go anywhere, you decided to take a nap because staying awake just make you think of what happened in the Milada place yesterday. It was the most dreadful thing that happened in your life, you may be exaggerating things right now but what can you do?? It's an excruciating pain your feeling...
 
"Donna!!!! wake up!!!" You jump off from bed when you heard your mom screaming your name and telling you to wake up. 
 
"What is it??" You asked very nervously. 
 
"Nothing. You have a visitor. Come down here now." Your mom said and you can hear her giggles outside your door.
 
"Oh mom,. Just let him in here." You said and just sits on your bed again. Only one person on this whole wide world can make your mom laugh and that is JEONGMIN, that's why you just tell your mom to let him in your room.
 
"Your sure about that??" Your mom asked again.
 
"Yes.And tell Jeongmin if he doesn't bring the ice cream I told him to buy, better come up with good reason." You answered making sure Jeongmin can hear you too.
 
"Oh, Jeongmin.... He is Donna's..."  
 
"Don't worry Ma'am, I understand.." he said without letting your mom finished what she has to say.
 
You walked closer to your door since you can't hear anything from the outside, You moved near the door and try to listen, you can't understand what they are talking about, you can only hear whispers but not clear words.
 
"Hey, mom, Jeongmin!!! what are you up to??!!" You said as you open your door.
 
You instantly went back in your room and closes the door when you see the 'visitor' your mom is telling you.
 
"It can't be.. What is he doing here???" You said as you slapped your face lightly.
 
"Donna, aren't you gonna talk to your visitor?? I know you waited long enough." Your mom said teasingly..
 
"Oh, mom.. If you only know..." You thought. "Okay, I'll be down there. Wait for a moment." You answers and try to compose yourself.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this update ^^
enjoy reading.
Do drop your comments :)
(It will be so much appreciated)
Thanks for reading!!!! xD