SORROW

You Captured My Heart

After you and Jeongmin left, Suzy turned to look at Youngmin with a "what-does-that-mean-look."

Youngmin walk and sit on the bench. He stares into nothingness then suddenly a tear fell from his eyes. Suzy sit beside him and caress his back.

" I guess I am too late to come back now." Youngmin said not raising his head.

"Don't say that. You should have asked her instead of pretending that I'm your fiance." Suzy said and give a handkerchief to Youngmin.

"Maybe she already grew tired of waiting for me and she dont even have any assurance if I will still come back. I cant blame her."Youngmin said.

"So what are you gonna do? You'll leave this country without telling her the truth?" Suzy asked.

"I really don't know what to do. It hurts me when i saw her hugging another guy."Youngmin said as he take the hankerchief and wipe his tears. "Im so sorry, Suzy. I never thought that you will see me crying. It really hurts me alot.." Youngmin said and he suddenly hold on his chest.

"Youngmin, here,drink this." Suzy handed Youngmin his medicine as soon as she notice that Youngmin is already having a hard time on breathing. Youngmin immediately took the medicine and drink it, being depressed is really bad for his condition. It will really weaken his heart.

"We need to go home now.."Suzy said firmly and called their driver to pick them up at milada.

 

-----------------------------------

"Donna, your alright?"Jeongmin asked as he noticed that you're really quiet and just staring outside the bus.

"Yeah. Hey, we will go to the Ice cream store that your telling me. Don't forget that!" You said and give Jeongmin a weak smile.

"I'll never forget that..So, I'll order the eat all you can ice cream once we get there.. Indulge yourself to as much ice cream that you want."Jeongmin said in a loud voice and posing like a sumo wrestler.

"I will!!" You said and tried to laugh, you know that Jeongmin is really somewhat helping you to forget what happened awhile ago but you can't lie to yourself, the way Youngmin held Suzy's hand and the time that he said the she is his fiance, it still rings in your head and until now your heart is hurting badly.

"Should I text your mom or you'll do it?? Because I know that will come home late." Jeongmin said and smirked.

"And what is that suppossed to mean?? I'll go home early today, we will just eat some ice cream and I'll head home." You said.

"Okay, if that's your plan." Jeongmin said in a gay manner.

"Hey, didn't I sound convincing to you?" you asked.

"Why?? You sound really convincing. It just that, their ice cream will make you forget all about your plans and even your name, so be sure to write your name in a piece of paper for you to be able to recall when you forget it. Haha" Jeongmin said.

"whatever. I'm kinda tired. Just wake me up when we're near, okay?" You said and pretend to be asleep. You dont want to talk anymore, All you need is a quiet place. You need to think things through.

 

-------------------------

"Sleepyhead, wake up. We're almost there."Jeongmin said and he begin to shake you a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm awake already." You said and fake a yawn.

"Better be prepare for the battle of the ice cream." Jeongmin said excitedly and wait for the bus to stop. The two of you immediately took off the bus and run as fast as you could to go to the ice cream store.

"Can I have one large bowl of strawberry ice cream and another large bowl of mocha ice cream." Jeongmin said as soon as he reach the counter.

"Ok sir. Kindly wait for a few minutes while your order is being prepared." The crew said and gave a number to Jeongmin. 

Jeongmin go to your table and sit infront of you.

"This is it.Have you already wrote your name on a piece of paper??" Jeongmin asked and smile at you sheepishly.

"Haha, can you just do it for me. Im in my lazy mode tonight." You said and look at him with those puppy eyes.

"Haha. I wont. Just make sure you will not forget.. Now, let's dig in."Jeongmin said as soon as the crew brought your order on your table .

"Oh my, this is just perfect."You said with your mouthful.

"I told you! Just tell me if you want to have another bowl of it."Jeongmin said and he starts eating his ice cream too.

In just 30 minutes, you already have eaten 6 bowls of ice cream.

"Hey, too much sweet on this time of the day is kinda bad."Jeongmin said as he look at you, who at the moment is eating your 6th ice cream.

"I haven't eaten ice cream for months now.. Haha, Don't worry, I just want to indulge myself with this. I need it." You said and smiled at him.

"Donna, that will be your last bowl for this night. I need to send you home now or else your mom will kill me."Jeongmin said.

"I dont wanna go home. Can I have another bowl? Please. Let's stay here until they close."You said and bite your lower lip.

"What can I do??" Jeongmin said and approach the counter to order another set of strawberry ice cream.

"Ohh, your really my bestfriend!"You said and starts attacking the ice cream for the nth time. "This is really perfect, it so yummy, I love this. I really love this." You said and by then your voice starts to shake. You bowed your head a little, you can't control your tears anymore, it seems like it has its own life, it escape your eyes.

"Donna, are you okay??"Jeongmin asked as he see tears dropping on the table.

You wipe your tears before you face Jeongmin, "Yeah, I just bite my tongue.It hurts somehow."You said trying to make an excuse.

"I know you alot, why don't you tell me everything."Jeongmin said.

You shook your head and told Jeongmin that it was nothing,

"I just bit my tongue, it hurts alot." You told him again and stick your tongue out for a proof.

"If you don't want to tell me now, It's alright. Just remember that I'm always here for you." Jeongmin said and looked at you with full compassion.

Listening to what Jeongmin said and with those eyes, you can't help it anymore......

"It hurts alot Jeongmin. It hurts, how could he do that to me? I don't know what I've done wrong? I-i-i" You cant utter the last words that you want to say. Its just too much for you to bear..

"He don't desereve your tears, Come on. You deserve someone better."Jeongmin said.

"I thought it was easy to just forget someone whom you have love for a long period of time. I guess its not that easy." You said.

"Its not like what you think. Life is too short Donna, it's too short for you to be wasting it on someone like , like him."Jeongmin said not wanting to mention Youngmin's name.

You just nod at what Jeongmin said but you know deep inside your heart, even Youngmin has hurt you he still the one to whom your heart beats for.

"Donna, I know you will not or you can't understand what i'm trying to say now, but you can't stay like this for a long period of time. HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS AN OPTION, DONNA. You dont have to locked yourself on that misery that your facing now."Jeongmin finally said as he noticed that your still sobbing.

"I guess we have to go home now. Thanks for the treat,Jeongmin."You said and then both of you leave the ice cream store.

On your way home, both of you choose to speak about nothing, but since the silence seems to deafen Jeongmin, He started a conversation.

"Donna, you want to ..." Jeongmin is not yet finish with his sentence when yoou cutted him.

"Can you do me a favor?? Dont tell my mom that Youngmin is back. I dont want her to ask me like a mad police woman.When she found out about this." You said.

"Okay. I will keep my mouth shut about this. Just promise me that you will not cry yourself tonight." Jeongmin said.

"I'll try." You said and you quickly run off. "Bye.Jeongmin!!! I can go home alone!! thanks and good night!!!" You yelled and wave at him.

"aiisshh. GOODNIGHT TOO!!!" Jeongmin yelled as he just look at you at the end of the street.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For reading this update!!!

BTW, ITS BOYFRIEND'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!!

AND IM SO HAPPY!!!

(but i since photobucket is currently not working i cant post their pictures here >.<)

but whatever happens.. I REALLY LOVE BOYFRIEND WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

PROUD BESTFRIEND!!!