chap. 31 :)

You Captured My Heart

"You want to go with me???" Youngmin's question was hanged up in the air and it takes you a few minutes before answering him.

"I have to work late tonight. Sorry,." You answered. "Why is he even asking me to go with him, he can asked SUZY to accompany him. psshh~~"

"Oh~ I think you've been working so hard this past few weeks, I think you should have to relax sometimes." Youngmin said.

"I'm fine and don't worry I always have a time to pamper myself.. If you'll excuse me, I have to go now. I'm done with my lunch." You answered and stepped out of the restaurant.

"Why is she so cold towards me?? Does she hates me that much??" Youngmin said and heaved a sigh.

-----

"Donna, hey.. Get back to earth!!" Jeongmin said as he noticed that you're staring in the wall for a minute now.

"Eh~ what is it??"

"Something's bothering you?? Seems your mind is somewhere far out in space." Jeongmin said and chuckled.

"Nothing.. What about we go to an ice cream parlor after your training?? I think I'm craving for it.." You said.

"Hmm?? Craving?? Dont tell me you're....!!!" 

"I'm what??" You asked.

"Psshh. Nothing, You're too young to know it." Jeongmin said and just laughs.

"Not funny, LEE JEONGMIN!! So, are you coming with me??" You asked.

"Of course I'm coming with you.. By the way, any plans this coming christmas?? It's your first time to celebrate it here." Jeongmin said.

"I actually want to celebrate it in the Philippines but the CEO didn't allow me to travel this christmas season." You said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm here, we will celebrate it together, of course with Hyunseong.. " Jeongmin said started to tickle you.

"Hey! stop it!! Office hours!!" You said as you try to push him away.

"I'll see you later then.." Jeongmin said and leaved your office.

------------

All I want is to show you how much I LOVE YOU, from the very first time I've met you... I know that I'd LIED but I want to show you what is real now, YOU ARE THE ONLY GIRL THAT MADE THIS HEART BEAT, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I FIGHT TO LIVE AGAIN... I WANNA SHOW YOU WHAT IS IN MY HEART, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE...

Youngmin crumples another paper and throw it in the trash.."What should I do?? This letter will not work!!" He said to his self and think deeply.

"Should I tell her that Suzy broke up with me?? Andwae. She will hate her, she thinks differently. She hates hurting other people for one's happiness.. Should I be happy for her and Hyunseong?? but... I just cant. I will fight for what I feel!! No matter what will happen.. She needs to know the truth." 

-----------

"Kwangmin, are you in a hurry??" You asked as you saw Kwangmin packing his things hurriedly.

"Nae. I need to see my son. I promise to take him to the park today." Kwangmin replied.

"Oh~ you already had a son??" You asked so shocked.

"He is not really my son, secretary. I found him outside this building. So i took care of him." Kwangmin said and smiled.

"I see~~ That's so nice of you.. I think you should be going now, your son must be waiting for you. Take care." You said and bade goodbye.

"Annyeong." Kwangmin said and bowed down.

"Donna, should we go now??" Jeongmin suddenly showed up in the trainee room.

"Aiisshh~~ Do you really have to appear like that?? You'll give me a heart attack." You said and eyed on him.

"Mianhe. So shall we go now.?" Jeongmin said and chuckled.

"Okay~ but I need to go home first, something came up. You go first." You said.

"What if I just go with you??"

"Andwae. You go, I'll just meet you there."

"Okay~~ You can just tell me that you'll be meeting Hyunseong somewhere that is why you dont want me to come." Jeongmin said in a low voice.

"I heard that! I'm not gonna meet him!! I have to go now! See you later." You said and leaved.

-----------

"Hanna, what are you doing here??" You asked.

"Someone from school are not nice to me." Hanna said and was about to cry.

"Have you told Hyunseong about this?"You asked so worriedly.

"Not yet, eonnie. But I know what hyung will said. He will just tell me not to mind them and just be nice." Hanna said.

"You want me to report this to your school head?" You asked.

Hanna just shooked her head.

"Come on now, will go somewhere that will make you feel better." You said and brought Hanna with you in the ice cream parlor.

--

"Jeongmin. hey, we're here!" You said and waved your hands.

"Hey! Who's the kid??" Jeongmin asked.

"Oh~ she is Hyunseong's little sister." You answered.

"Since when did you became a baby-sitter??" Jeongmin asked and looked at Hanna.

"Eonnie is not baby-sitting me." Hanna said annoyed, "Eonnie, is he your friend??"

"Yes, Jeongmin, this is Hanna. Hanna, he is Jeongmin, my bestfriend." You introduced them to each other.

"Psshhs" they both said in unison.

"Okay, why dont we just eat some ice cream.. What flavor do you like Hanna??" You asked.

"Chocolate."

"Mine is mocha." Jeongmin said.

"Jeongmin, your coming with me to the counter. Come on." You said and tagged jeongmin along with you.

"Do you really have to act that way towards the kid?" You asked.

"What?? I'm not doing anything." Jeongmin said.

"You are making her feel, like you dont want her here." You said.

"Okay, I'm sorry.. I'm just not fond of kids." Jeongmin said.

 

You and Jeongmin are waiting in line when suddenly Hanna came running..

"Eonnie!! Come quick!!" Hanna said pulling you away from the counter.

"Hey, what is it?? Calm down." You said as you walk in a fast pace with her.

"Walk faster eonnie.. I saw Youngmin hyung over there.." Hanna blurted out.

"Who??"

"Youngmin hyung. Im sure it was him.." Hanna said.

"How come you still know his face??" You asked curiously.

"I saw his picture in your room, eonnie. It is in between the page of the book that you always read." Hanna said, "I was curious about that book, so I try to look at it."

"Ah~~ It's okay,. It doesn't matter." You answered.

"But eonnie, I saw Youngmin hyung with a kid. Maybe he is a little bit younger than me, could it be that Youngmin hyung already got married?" Hanna said.

"Why dont we just forget about it, Hanna?? I dont wanna talk about him, either.. " You said and just lead Hanna back to your table.

"But eonnie..."

"No more buts, Hanna.."

--------

"Hyung!! Come quickly, Can you buy an ice cream first, we'll just wait for you here." Kwangmin yelled as Youngmin walks in a slow pace.

"Why don't you buy the ice cream?? We'll just wait for you here." Youngmin said in return.

"Aisshh~~ Okay. Kwangsun, stay here with Youngmin hyung, got it??" Kwangmin said as he took some money out of his pocket.

"Okay appa~~" KwangSun said and just nod.

------

Kwangmin went to the ice cream store but he didnt notice that You and Jeongmin are also in there since you were occupying the last table. Hanna has her eyes glued upon Kwangmin, she excused herself and said that she'll be asking for more tissues.

"Human Bird Nest!" Hanna said in a low voice enough for Kwangmin to hear..

"Hey! Human Bird Nest!!" Hanna called out again, this time pulling Kwangmin's shirt.

"Eh~~ Are you lost??" Kwangmin asked.

"Anio.. Aren't you the human bird nest??" Hanna asked.

"What?? Human Bird nest?? Is there such thing??" Kwangmin said and chukled.

"Oh~~ Mianhe,. I thought you were someone else." Hanna said and she walked off.

Kwangmin looked at Hanna as she walked off, then he saw that she is with You and Jeongmin but he decided not to show himself.

"How come, he didn't remember that it was the name given to him by eonni Donna, does it mean he really forget about her??"

"Hanna?? Are you alright??" You snapped infront of her.

"Umm~ Nae. Eonnie, can I stay at your house tonight?? It's saturday tomorrow.. I got no class." Hanna said.

"Sure. No Problem. Just tell your hyung about it, okay??" You answered.

-------

"Appa, what took you so long?" KwangSun asked.

"There is a long line.. Here's your ice cream." Kwangmin said as he handed the ice cream to the two of them.

"Something's ain't right... Jeongmin, now that kid.. Are they referring to hyung??" Kwangmin is thinking deeply for all of the people who has been mistaking him for someone.. Maybe I should ask hyung about this later.

------

Night came and Kwangmin decided to ask Youngmin the things that bothers him.

"Hyung, do you know Jeongmin before we became co-trainees??" KWangmin started.

"Nae. Waeyo??" Youngmin answered uninterested.

"How about secretary Donna??"

"Yes. Why are you asking so much?? Don't bother me, I need to go to sleep." Youngmin said shoo~ing his twin away.

"Aiisshh~~ then who is the human bird nest??"

Youngmin was stunned when Kwangmin suddenly asked about it.. "Does it mean, Kwangmin already know that me and Donna had a relationship before??"

"What human bird nest?" Youngmin asked with a poker face.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was you. Since we are twins, I always end up being mistaken as you.." Kwangmin said.

"Alright, where did you hear that??" Youngmin asked.

"A kid approached me and keeps on calling me human bird nest.. She somehow looked disappointed when I didnt recognized her. Then I saw her with Secretary Donna and Jeongmin. And also, when Jeongmin hyung saw me for the first time, he accused me of something i never did. So is it you??" Kwangmin asked.

"It's a long story Kwangmin.." Youngmin answered.

"Is Donna eonnie the girl you left in the Philippines???" Kwangmin suddenly asked.

"That was all in the past.. Can you please do me one favor." Youngmin said.

"When you saw the kid again, can you tell her that, the human bird nest will come back." Youngmin said and smiled.

"Waeyo??"

"Just do it.. and tell her, I will never give up." Youngmin said before he closed his doors.

------

"Donna still thinks about me,.. The kid will never know about me if she hasn't told her anything about me.. I know she still loves me. I'm so sorry Hyunseong hyung. I need to take her back." Youngmin said feeling so determined with his plans.

 

 

-------

Here is the update^^

Comment and suggestions are appreciated^^

Thanks for reading..