Last day.

You Captured My Heart

You wiped your face with your clothes and took a deep breath. You shouldn't show your mom any signs that you and Youngmin are not in good terms anymore, you don't want them to get mad at Youngmin. You still want to protect him. You spent another minute in the garden before you finally decided to go inside the house.

"Donna, where is Youngmin?? I've prepared snacks for the two of you." Your mom said happily as she arranged the snacks in a tray.

"Mom, Youngmin leaved already. He got a call from his mom. He wanted to personally  tell you that he's leaving but I told him that I will just tell you." You said and you smiled weakly.

"Then who is gonna eat all this??" Your mom said and looked at the snacks.

"I can eat them.. " You said and you took the tray with you and you went directly to your room.

"Donna!! Get down here. That's a lot of sweets for you!! That's not good for your health." Your mom yelled as she looked at you running toward your room.

"Don't worry mom, I'll drink lots of water after eating all of this. Thanks!!!" You answered then you closed your room's door and placed the tray in your side table.

"I need all this sweets, hope it can take away all the bitterness and sadness here in my heart." You said and began to took a bite of your mom's homemade chocolate cookies. 

 

---------------------

"She doesn't love me anymore. Fate really made it's way to break the two of us apart. " Youngmin said as he stared at the place where the two of you met. 

"Was it really fate that broke us apart? or was it me? " Youngmin said and he continued to walk.

"I really missed her alot. But I guess, i'm just too late to come back now. " Youngmin thought and he ride a bus to take him home.

 

------------------

knock.knock.

"Wait for a minute.." Suzy said in a loud voice when someone knocked at the front door, She is now in the kitchen preparing for their dinner.

"oh, Youngmin~ah, What happened?? Details please. Did she forgive you already?? Have you tell her everything that she needs to know??" Suzy asked continuosly without noticing the fake smile Youngmin is trying to put up.

"Hey, I've asked a thousands of questions already, but I got no response from you.. Come on, share what happened back there. Don't be so selfish!" Suzy said and pout.

"She doesn't love me anymore.. " Youngmin said then it was followed by silence.

"I forgot to have a plan B incase plan A won't work. I failed. And I lost the only girl I love for the rest of my life." Youngmin said and he went inside his room.

Suzy was left there and just followed Youngmin with her eyes, she can feel the agony Youngmin is feeling. 

"Mianhe, Youngmin. Sorry if I can't help you ease your pain. But it brought me pain too whenever I see you like that.." Suzy said to herself and bowed her head a bit.

 

---------------------

The next day, Suzy is busy packing their things. Their flight will be tonight. After packing her things, she peek at Youngmin's room, He is there sitting in his bed facing the window.

"He is back at his old self, the Youngmin who always stares blankly outside the window." Suzy said to herself. She decided not to disturb Youngmin anymore instead she go outside and just left a note.

--------------------

"Hope this will work. This is the last thing I can do to help Youngmin." Suzy said as she head towards the hospital.

She waited in front of the drugstore where he saw Jeongmin before. She knows that it was a crazy idea to wait for someone whom she don't know if he will passby there right now.

"No negative thoughts.. He will come." Suzy whispered as she had her fingers' crossed.

After several minutes, her eyes widened as she saw a familiar face. It was Jeongmin. She can't be wrong, she quickly approach him and 

"Jeongmin." Suzy called him.

"Hmm, What do you want?" Jeongmin asked. "This girl again,,aiisshh, I haven't told about our first meeting to Donna yet.." 

" I just want to ask a favor from you." Suzy began and she looked at Jeongmin. "Can you give this to Donna, or if possible can I just have her number?" Suzy added.

"What's that for?" Jeongmin asked.

"I can't tell you but this is important." Suzy said.

"Im not giving her number, I'll just give that to her." Jeongmin said and took the paper.

"Thanks. Please give it to her as soon as possible." Suzy said and she left.

---

"Who is she??" Lorraine asked herself as she saw Jeongmin talking with a girl.

"It can't be, Jeongmin can't play around like this.." Lorraine said and she headed back to the hospital.

----

After Jeongmin and Suzy talked, he immediately went back to the hospital.

"Jeongmin, I thought you'll never come here." Lorraine said and looked at Jeongmin.

"Im so sorry, I've bumped into an old friend that's why we talked for a couple of minutes." Jeongmin said and kissed Lorraine in the cheeks.

"An old girl friend?" Lorraine asked.

"No. He is a guy." Jeongmin said and smiled.

"Liar.." is the words that keep running on Lorraine's head. "May I borrow your phone for awhile?? My phone's battery is dead. I need to contact mom." Lorraine said.

"Sure. No problem. Here it is." Jeongmin said and he handed the phone to Lorraine. Just then, Jeongmin excused himself and went outside. As soon as he reached outside, he read what is on the paper.

"Meet me at the park at 3pm. I'll be waiting. You need to know something. ~Suzy" 

"What is it that Donna has to know?" Jeongmin said and he put the letter on his back pocket he immediately went inside the room that he didn't notice that the paper slid when he put it in his pocket.

"Can you stay for awhile here Jeongmin? I'll call mom outside, okay?" Lorraine said and she went outside. 

After a few minutes, she went back to the room again and she notice a paper infront of the room. 

"What's this??" Lorraine picked up the paper and read what's wriiten on it. She knew it, that was the letter the girl gave Jeongmin.

"Meet up, huh?? Let's see if you can wait for your whole life there!!" Lorraine said and calm herself before entering the room.

"Jeongmin, mom  still have to do alot of things. Can you stay with me until mom arrive??" Lorraine asked.

"Yeah sure. No problem." Jeongmin quickly respond

"Even if she will arrive at 6 pm, is it okay with you?? Or you need to  go somewhere else??" Lorraine asked again.

"umm, nope. Im free all day. Don't worry.." Jeongmin said.

"Oh okay " Lorraine replied. "He is not going to meet that girl?? Oh, maybe she is the one who likes Jeongmin and since Jeongmin doesn't like her, he will not go. Poor girl. I'm the only one that Jeongmin loves."

"You need your phone?" Lorraine asked.

"Nope. You can use it. I'll just answer some of this sudoku puzzles."Jeongmin answered and went to the couch near the door.

-------------------

Time check: 3pm

"Where is she??" Suzy whispered to herself and keeps on glancing in her watch. Suzy waited for 1 more hour, and that's it. She decided to leave, 

"She's not coming anymore, it only proves that she gave up on Youngmin." Suzy said and she stands. "From now on, I'll fight for what I feel for Youngmin." Suzy added and she leaved the park.

 

-------------------

"Jeongmin, here I got you something to eat." Lorraine said and handed Jeongmin a sandwich.

"Thanks. Oh, Im starving, you got this sandwich right on time." Jeongmin said and took a bite.

"Your welcome. It 's already 4:30 pm, you can go home after you ate your sandwich." Lorraine said.

"4:30?? OHHH, I forgot to tell Donna. Suzy wants to meet her." Jeongmin suddenly blurted out.

"Suzy??" Lorraine asked

"She is Youngmin's fiance, I think she wants to tell Donna something important. How can I forget that.." Jeongmin said while hitting his head lightly.

"Then, here. Call Donna." Lorraine said and handed the phone back to Jeongmin.

"Okay." Jeongmin said and excused his self and went outside.

 

phone ringing..

"Hello."

"Hello Donna. Hey, I have something to tell you."

"What is it? "

"Suzy wants to meet you at the park today."

"Ohh, why??"

"She didn't tell me..."

"It will be dark soon, why would she wants to meet me at this time of the day?"

"Actually, she said she wants to meet you at 3pm. I forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry."

"Oh, your such a , how could you forgot it?? By the way, its okay. I don't have plans of meeting her anyway."

"And one more thing, she talked to me the day after we met them. She told me to break up with you and she will set Youngmin free. She said, Youngmin loves you alot. I think that is the reason why she wants to talk to you personally."

"WHAT??!! No. That can't be, Aiisshh, Jeongmin."

"And tonight is their flight back to Korea...."

"Is there anything else you know that you want to tell me??!! "

"I'll pick you at your house. We will go to the airport today. You need to talk to Youngmin for the last time."

"I don't think we can still make it. And I've already set him free.." You said and heaved a sigh.

"No. I insist. I'm coming. Wait for me there." Jeongmin said and put the phone down. He said goodbye to Lorraine for awhile and drive to your house.

-----------------

"Your nervous?" Jeongmin asked as they drive to the airport.

"Yeah." You answered.

"Don't be. Im so sorry, I forgot to tell you beforehand everything that Suzy told me." Jeongmin said.

"That's okay. Not your fault. " You said and just smiled weakly. "I want to see Youngmin for the last time,.." You said to yourself and glance at your phone.

 

---------------

"Come on Youngmin. They just call our flight number. We need to board the plane." Suzy said and tapped Youngmin who is listening to his ipad.

"Oh, sure." Youngmin said and he stands and followed Suzy. "Goodbye Donna. I will never forget you. hope you will never forget me too.. I wish I could go back here if the operation will be successful."

Youngmin stopped for awhile and looked at the main entrance of the airport. "Ani, she won't come." Youngmin said to his self and begin to walk again.

--------------

"We're here. Now go to the entrance. You might still see him." Jeongmin told you as he still looks for a place to park his car.

You get off the car and run as fast as you could. You really don't know what has gotten on you, yesterday you told Youngmin that you don't love him anymore and now, you are acting a little crazy just to see him before he leaves.

You were at the entrance when you saw a familiar face. That's Youngmin, He is about to board on the plane.

"Youngmin!!! Youngmin!!!" You shouted but Youngmin seems to not hear you. But you still continue to shout his name, you are not allowed to go inside the airport since you are not a passenger, so you have to give all your efforts to shout his name. He is walking farther and farther. "Last call..." You said to yourself.

"YOUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!" you got everybody's attention but not Youngmin. You almost cried when you can't see him any longer.

You have a blurry vision when Jeongmin popped up from somewhere.

"Did you saw him?" Jeongmin asked.

"I just wanna go home. I guess its really over for the two of us. By the way, thanks for helping me somehow to see him for one last time." You answered.

You followed Jeongmin where he parked his car then the two of you leaved the airport.

"Fate made us know each other. And it broke us apart too.. Was it all fate's fault or was it me??" You asked yourself and just stared outside..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the update!!!

Hope you liked it...

Thanks for reading :)