milada place

You Captured My Heart

"Donna!!!!" You immediately get up from your bed as soon as you heard your mom shouting on top of her lungs.. You ran downstair  still  in your pajamas..

"what is it??" you asked and yawned.

"didn't i told you the other day to water my plants?? are you trying to kill them??" your mom said and she started to splashed some water to her plants.

"huh?? but.. umm, didn't it rain the other day??" you said and scratched your head.

"if it did rain, my plants wouldn't be as dry as these.. look at them??" your mom said and asked you to fill with water the small pail beside you.

"aisshh.. im so sorry.. i thought it will rain.."you said and handed her the pail.

"it's been a week already since it last rain.. ....." you didnt heard what your mom said afterwards. "if it didn't rain since last week then how's our secret garden?? oh no.. the plants and flowers in the milada place.. i need to go there...." 

"hey, Donna.. are you listening??" your mom said as she splashed some water on your face.

"mom.. yes, im listening. you dont have to do that." you said as you wiped your face.

"really?? what did i said?" your mom asked.

"ummm, can you just repeat it??" you said and make a big smile.

"i said water my plants everyday.. or else, i will removed youngmin's pictures in your room when one of my babies dies.. okay?" your mom said and went inside.

"mom!! you cant do that.. what if one of your plants are already meant to die.. come on. your not allowed to enter my room from now on.." you said as you ran inside your home.

------------------------------------------

you lay in your bed thinking about milada place.

"i missed that place so much.. i need to go there.. i need to make sure that when youngmin return here milada will be as beauiful as before." you said to yourself and get up. You approached youngmin's picture in your wall.

"human bird nest, better get back soon, okay?? i've been waiting for how many years already.."you said as you pointed at his face..

"i missed you alot!!" you said and kiss his photo. "i hope that kiss will make your nose itchy.. " ^^ you said and then go downstair. you need to tell your mom about your plans that afternoon.

 

--------------------------------------------

"donna, dont stay there too late.. okay??" your mom said as you bade her goodbye.

"yes. i will. see you later mom." you said and leaved.

you rode the bus and sighed as the bus travels going on your destination.

"its been ages since i went there.. milada means love.. that is the place that we filled with love.. hmmm, its good to  be back" you thought and smiled. You get off the bus once you've arrived to your destination. 

you are about to enter to the milada place when you suddenly thought of buying some bottled waters.

"how can i forget about it?? the plants there need some water." you said to yourself and you hurriedly went to a convenience store.

"may i have 6 bottled water??" you said to the crew who is 4 years older than you, you think..

he gazed at you and then he smiled.

"can you carry it by yourself??" the crew asked politely.

"yes." you answered.

he then gave you what you need then you go back  to the milada.

"this is so darn heavy," you whispered and just then the plastic broke..

"whhhaaattt" your eyes widened as you saw the bottled waters rolling on the sidewalk.

"arghh, what an unlucky day???" you said as you picked up the bottles.

"hey, do you need help?" the crew in the convenience store asked you.

"ohh.. yeah sure. good thing you passed by here." you answered.

"you can put some of the bottles there." the guy said pointing the basket in his bike.

You carefully put the bottles there and he rode his bike.

"so where's your destination?" he asked.

"in the milada place." you answered as you walked beside him.

"milada??? is there such place?" he asked.

"yeah. but it's a secret place of mine. so, can you keep that place as a secret too.?" you told him.

"yeah. sure. " he answered and when the two of you reached milada place, you immediately watered the plants with his help.Then after that, you both sit on the bench and you told him the story about milada place. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Youngmin, you seems so happy.. this is the first time i saw you smile, after how many years of being together." suzy said and smiled at youngmin.

"i've missed donna alot. She is the only one that makes me happy. and knowing that i will see her again, its just that i cant describe what im feeling right now." youngmin said and looked at donna's picture in his wallet.

"she is so lucky. well, you should rest first. We still have 3 more hours. You need the energy." suzy said and chuckled.

"yeah. guess your right. By the way, Thank you so much for coming with me. i owe you alot." youngmin said.

"no problem. its my duty." suzy said and offer her shoulder to youngmin.

Youngmin leaned at suzy and he take a deep sleep.. 

"i just missed you alot.. hope you will be happy to see me" youngmin thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

so sorry for this lame update..

but its part of the story..hehe ^^

Hope you will continue reading ^^

Thanks and be safe ^^