chap. 33 :)

You Captured My Heart

It's just 9 days before christmas so you start shopping for the groceries that you'll be needing for the occasion, everyone is almost in a rush now. You also bought some gifts for each one of them.. 

"Should I also buy him something??" You asked yourself as you count the person you'll be giving gifts to.

"Aiisshh~~ Why bother to give him something.. He's not coming anyway.." You finally decided and put down the gift that you wanted to give him..

After long hours of waiting in line to pay for your groceries, you finally arrived home. You can hear songs being played inside your house, "Must be Jeongmin..." you hurriedly went inside to see your visitor.

"Donna!! Your home!!" Jeongmin shouted as he and the others come near you to get the groceries you bought.

"What are you all doing here??" You asked a little bit confused.

"Umm, we decided to help you arranged the decorations here since we know that you are a little bit busy with your work." Donghyun answered and continue decorating your house.

"Oh~ You should had not bothered.. Let me cook something for you." You said as you went to the kitchen and Hyunseong followed you.

"You need a hand here??" Hyunseong asked.

"If you want too." You answered and smiled at him.

"I LOVE too." Hyunseong said and winked at you.

"Omo~ hyung, look at them, aren't they so sweet." Minwoo said feeling so giddy.

"Let's give them a privacy, okay?? everyone, in the living room." Donghyun said and they left the two love birds in the kitchen.

----

"Donna, Youngmin talked to me last night, he said he wanted to talk with you." Hyunseong started as he went closer to you.

"What did you said?" 

"I said, he should ask you about that.. Since you are the one he wants to talk with." Hyunseong said.

"What should we talked about??" You paused for a while and continue, "What do you think, should I give it a try?"

"Ummm, I also told him that, I know you will do the right thing, whatever happens I know its for the better." Hyunseong said.

"Did he told you anything else??"

"He said, he wants me to know that you'll be going out with him, because he respects that you and I are in a relationship now. and he doesn't want me to misinterpret anything.." 

"I'm still gonna think about it.. I'm not quite sure whether to talk with him or not.." You finally said and continue with what you are cooking.

---------

"DOOONNA!!!!" Jeongmin yell as he came rushing to the kitchen..

"What was that??" You asked worriedly.

"Anio. I just missed you." Jeongmin said and hugged you.

"Get off me!!! tsss." You said brushing his hands off you.

"Can I borrow her for a few minutes." Jeongmin said and dragged you out of the kitchen.

"Hey, hey.. Hyunseong, just served the food now.. I'll be back." You said while being dragged away.

Jeongmin let go of your hand as soon as the two of you reaches the garden.

"What's with you??" You asked annoyed.

"Narinig ko yung pinag uusapan nyo ni Hyunseong sa loob." Jeongmin said in their native tongue. "I heard what you and hyunseong were talking awhile ago."

You understand why Jeongmin suddenly speaks in Filipino, he doesn't want anyone to understand what the two of you are talking.

"Anung gusto mong sabihin??" You asked. "So, What exactly are you trying to say??

"Bakit ba kasi kelangan mo pang bigyan ng chance si Youngmin, andyan na si Hyunseong, at mahal na mahal ka nya" Jeongmin said. "Why is it, you have to give Youngmin a chance?? Hyunseong is always by your side and he loves you."

"Hindi ko na alam kung anong dapat kong gawin, Hindi ko alam kung dapat ko pa ba syang bigyan ng pagkakataon o hindi na pero ang sinasabi ng puso ko, pakinggan ko yung mga dapat nyang sabihin kahit sa huling pagkakataon, Hindi ko alam kung tama tong gagawin ko pero wala na akong magagawa ee." You said."I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know if I should give Youngmin a chance or not but my heart tells me to listen to him for the last time.. I don't know if its the right thing to do but I can't do anything about it."

"Let's have a deal, whatever happens tomorrow. You'll not decide whether you'll come back to him or not.. Let's put it this way, whoever gives you your favorite things during christmas season, he will be the one that you will choose." Jeongmin suddenly gives you an idea.

"That is ridiculous Jeongmin, it's like giving Youngmin no chance at all." You exclaimed.

"Let's just say, you will leave it all to FATE." Jeongmin said.

"It's like playing a game with destiny, Jeongmin.." You said.

"Exactly. Let's see who will win.. Now let's go back inside, I'm hungry.." Jeongmin said and dragged you once again.

---------

Tomorrow comes and Hyunseong was right, after your office hours, Youngmin approached you and asked if you can go with him.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Somewhere that we can talk privately." Youngmin answered.

"I need to go home early, so it must be quick." You said.

"Let's go?" Youngmin said ignoring what you told him.

The two of you just walked of the streets and moments later you were in an enchanted garden.. 

"What are we doing here??" You asked.

"I just found this place a couple of days ago. I thought you may like it.." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin, why don't you tell me what you need to tell me, it's getting darker in a bit." You said trying to avoid anything that may bring up the past. You can't hide it to yourself, the place looks like the Milada place, and being there makes you remember the past you had with him.

Youngmin started saying all the things that he kept to you. His sickness that made him went to Korea and his real relationship with Suzy.

"The moment when I saw you and Jeongmin hugged each other, It brokes my heart but then I realized that it's the time for me to let you go since I'm not sure if I will be able to survive my last operation. I pretended that I was engaged with Suzy so that you'll think that it was the real reason why I left you. So that you can also continue your relationship with Jeongmin. I know everything was a lie back then, I think now is the perfect time for me to tell you everything." Youngmin said.

You just keep quiet for awhile and didnt utter any word. You're thoughts we're all messed up. You just can't think straight..

"I'm not saying this to ruined your relationship with Hyunseong. I'm not asking you to comeback to me. All I want is for you to know the truth." Youngmin said just to broke the silence.

"If there is nothing else. I think I should go now." You said and stand up from the bench.

"Wait, Donna. Could you please stay for awhile and watch the sunset with me?" Youngmin said as he held you hand.

You stood by there, thinking whether to give Youngmin a chance or not.. Your heart began to beat faster.. 

.

.

You sit again beside him and keep quiet.

"The sunset is more beautiful in the Milada place than here but now that you're with me, it's feels the same." Youngmin said and looked at you.

"Youngmin,."

"I know, but I can wait.. I know there is no sense of saying this but, I will still wait for you Donna. I'm not giving up on you. Because only You, Captured my heart.. You're the only one who give me reason to live again. And this time, no more lies.. I will wait for the day that you will give me another chance.. I can wait for how many years it will take me.. I wont give up." Youngmin said and looked straight into your eyes.

You wanted to hugged Youngmin that moment but you tried not to.. You just looked at the sky as the sun sets and give way for the moon to be seen in the sky..

 

"I will leave it all to FATE...." You whispered.

 

----------

Here is the update..

How was it??

Drop your comments^^

Thanks for reading :)

 

 

 

---------