confession

You Captured My Heart

"Guys, Come on..Move faster will you!" Donghyun said as they clean their training room. "They will come anytime now." He added and make sure that the place is presentable that the new secretary and their CEO will be somehow pleased with them.

 

"I'm so tired, hyung." Kwangmin said as he lay down on the floor.

 

"Get up, Kwangmin. Just stay there in the corner if you're really tired." Donghyun said as he instructs other what to do.

 

Kwangmin was about to go to the corner when he saw his brother resting in that corner. "Aiisshh, Where can I rest now??" he said to his self, finally he decided to approach the other trainees and just help them in cleaning the room..

 

All of them are now seated on the center of the room when they heard foot steps coming.

 

"It must be them." Donghyun whispered. "Just smile.." he added.

 

The CEO opened the door and led his two visitors inside.

 

"Do-donna??" Jeongmin said almost in a whisper. 

 

"Here is the training room. We have our 6 romeos and 1 juliet for today to use the training room." The CEO said.

 

You looked around and you smiled as soon as you spotted your one and only bestfriend, you wanted to run towards Jeongmin and hug him as tight as he could but you need to act decent and mature. You just gave him the warmest smile that you can give.

You smiled at everybody then you paused on one direction..

 

"Am I seeing this real?? He looks like Youngmin" You said to yourself and blink your eyes twice.. "But there something different, the way he smile.. oh no, am I hallucinating things this early.. must be so tired." You said and took a deep breath.

 

"I guess one of the romeo is missing." Your old CEO said as he notice that only 5 guys were inside the room.

 

"Jinjja??" The CEO replied and starts looking around. "Kwangmin, where is your brother??" The CEO asked and looked at Kwangmin.

 

Kwangmin pointed where his twin was taking a nap. You looked at the direction where he pointed, then..

 

"Youngmin??" You didn't realized that you said his name a little bit loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

 

"You know him?" The CEO asked.

 

"Huh??" You answered a little bit shocked.

 

"You just said his name, Ms. Donna." The CEO said.

 

"I did?" You asked again trying to look innocent.

 

"Haha. I think you're really tired, aren't you?? Now, come on. I'll just show you the office and I'll drive you home. Then you can take a full rest for 2 days." The CEO said and he walks infront and showed you the way to your new office.

 

Youngmin opened his eyes and was shocked to see someone passing infront of him.. 

 

"Donna??" Youngmin rubbed his eyes just to make sure that he is seeing the real thing. He was about to get up when Jeongmin suddenly came to his side.

 

"Please, don't make anything stupid. Jo Youngmin. She is the new secretary of the CEO. We need to respect her." Jeongmin said in a low voice making sure that the other trainees will not hear what he tries to say to Youngmin.

 

Youngmin didnt answer and just get away from Jeongmin. 

---------------------

"Hey! Lee Jeongmin, where are you now?? I'm freezing here!!" You said waiting for jeongmin to respond on the other line.

 

"I'm coming, wait for a while.. annyeong!!" Jeongmin said and he put his phone down.

 

"Aisshh~~ How could he?? Jerk!!" You exclaimed and put your phone in your pocket.

 

You are waiting in front of the supermarket wearing a 2 layer of jacket. The weather was too cold and your body is not yet well adjusted with the climate, you keep on rubbing your hands when somebody called your name..

 

"Donna Eonnie!!!" The voice became louder and louder as it repeats calling your name. As a matter of fact, you don't want to look whoever it is that seems to call your name for one reason, nobody in South Korea knows you except for Jeongmin and Youngmin, and you are pretty sure that they will not call you eonnie.

 

"Donna eonnie!! I keep calling your name!!" A pretty young girl said as she grabbed your hands.

 

"Uhhmm? Do I know you?" You asked trying to remember if you've met her before.

 

"It's me Hanna, Donna eonnie, how come you forget me so easily?? We met at the park when I was eating my ice cream. remember?? " The young girl said and she smiled at you.

 

"Ohh, I remember now. Wow, you've gotten a little taller.. It's been years since then. How are you doing?" You excitedly asked.

 

"I'm fine eonnie, I'm so happy I saw you again. Wait, if you are here in Korea it means that you and Youngmin hyung are together now??" Hanna exclaimed.

 

"Eh?? How come you still remember that?? You were just 5 yrs old back then.." You almost choked on what Hanna asked you, its been almost 4 years since then.. How come she still remember??

 

"Of course I will remember that eonnie., That's the first time someone told me what LOVE is.. and I saw it in your eyes." Hanna said and smiled at you.

 

"Really?? Your too young to be talking about love.. " You answered and patted her head. "By the way, who are you with??" You asked.

 

"I'm waiting for my oppa. He said he will be the one to fetch me here.. oh, here he comes!! oppa over here!!!" Hanna suddenly yelled and starts waving her hands.

 

You looked at the direction where Hanna is looking and you saw Hyunseong, one of the trainees of Starship.

 

"Hyunseong??" Hanna looked at you when she heard that you've mention her brother's name.

 

"Do you know my brother, Eonnie??" Hanna asked

 

"Oh, I am currently working with Starship Ent. so it happens that I get to know their names." You answered placing an emphasis with "get to know their NAMES"

 

"I see.. He is really a nice guy, eonnie " Hanna answered and she ran toward Hyunseong and tagged him along with her.

 

"Oh, Ms. Secretary. Annyeong." Hyunseong greeted you.

 

"Annyeong, you can call me Donna. We are not in the office anymore." You answered and smiled at him.

 

"Donna eonnie, are you planning to go somewhere?" Hanna asked.

 

"I am waiting for my friend.. oh, wait for a while I'll just answered this." You excused yourself as your phone began to ring.

 

"Where are you??" You began.

 

"I'm still here in the office. The CEO said he wants to talk to me and Hailey.. CAn we just meet tomorrow or tonight.. I'm so sorry Donna.." Jeongmin said.

 

"Aisshh. What can I do?? Okay, I'll just head home now.. Bye." You said and sighed.

 

"Okay, take care. Bye! " Jeongmin said and ended the call.

 

"Eonnie, do you want to come with us?" Hanna suddenly offered you to go with them.

 

"Umm, I want to but my body's getting so numb because of the weather, maybe I'll just invite you over to my house and have some coffee and chocolate drink for you." You said.

 

"I think that is a great idea!! Come on Hyunseong oppa. Dont be so shy." Hanna exclaimed.

 

"Will it be okay with you?" Hyunseong asked.

 

"No problem. Come on. I'll freeze if we'll stay for the next couple of minutes." you said.

 

-----------

 

You came to your house and you just prepared some sandwiches and hot choco for your visitors. Hanna keep on telling stories about her first year living in Korea and how much she misses the Philippines. 

 

"Umm, I almost forgot, Donna eonnie, how are you and youn...."

 

"You want some pasta?? I'll cook some, will you help me Hanna??" You said cutting what Hanna has to say.. "Oh no, she cant open the topic about Youngmin, not infront of her brother.. I dont want them to know about it.."

 

"Of course eonnie, I would love to." Hanna said and she followed you in the kitchen.

 

"Hanna, can you please do me a favor." You started.

 

"What is it eonnie?"

 

"Please never talked about Youngmin again, especially infront of your brother.. I dont want anyone to know about him, arraseo??" You said.

 

"Okay, I will not mention him ever again, if that is what my eonnie wants.. in one condition.." Hanna said.

 

"Ee? What condition??" 

 

"Will you be my brother's girlfriend??"

 

"Hanna??!!"

 

"Im just kidding eonnie, haha. Can I stay here with you when you have no work.. I mean, the house is always empty, I am so bored whenever I am there.. So can I?"

 

"Of course you can. I would love the have you here."

 

"Kamsahamnida eonnie!!" Hanna said and she hugged you so tightly.

 

-------------------

Everyday you got a visitor, Hyunseong, he always came to drop-off her sister in your house or to fetch his sister. Well, you begin to love having them every now and then, talking with Hyunseong really makes you more comfortable and he is really a nice man.

 

"Umm, Donna. Can I ask you something?" Hyunseong asked.

 

"Oh sure. What is it??" You said placing your cup of tea in the table.

 

"Is it true that Jeongmin was your ex-boyfriend?? I know, it's kinda personal but I just wanna know the truth." Hyunseong said.

 

Before you answered, you releases two heavy breaths and look at him.

 

"Yes. He is." You finally let it out, you cant just say that Jeongmin is your bestfriend because Youngmin might find out that you've been lying to him all along. So you need to keep up with your act.

 

"Why did you ask??" You said.

 

"Nothing. It just that. Ahh, would it be possible or how to say this... Could you please go out with me?" Hyunseong suddenly blurted out.

 

"Eh?/" is the only thing you said and looked at him.

 

"I know that this is awkward but if its over between you and Jeongmin, I think there is no reason for me to hide this anymore, right??" Hyunseong confessed.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

HEHE. Sorry for keeping you waiting guys!!

What can you say about the update??

Will you give Hyunseong oppa a chance to date you??

Please comment your thoughts :))

Thanks for reading!!

MEET THE 6 ROMEOS :))