day 2

You Captured My Heart

          You have a big smile on your face when you woke up. You immediately went to your computer and opened it. 

"Is youngmin awake already??" You asked yourself. "hmm, i'll just leave a message"  You said and happily, you typed on your computer.

 

~~youngminnie!! Good morning!! take care ,okay.. and be sure not to catch a cold. I love and miss you alot. Muaaah :*~~

 

after sending your message toyoungmin, you run downstairs and greeted your parents.

 

"ohh, seems someone is in a good mood today??" your mom said and smiled at you.

"youngmin sent me a message last night. how can i be such an idiot mom, i mean, life nowadays revolve on computer.. we can communicate even if he travels to mars." you said and chuckled.

"well, atleast now you can always wear a smile on your face unlike yesterday, it seems that you've gathered all the world's problem on your shoulder." your mom said as she passed you the rice.

"definitely mom.. ohh, why, mom, this breakfast taste so good.. " you said as you continue to eat with spoonful of rice.

"hey,hey, take it slowly, no one's gonna get your food." your mom said as she watched you eat with full of appetite.

 

after breakfast you went straight to your room and check if youngmin replied you already, you excitedly checked your email  but there is no message from him. You lay in your bed and after a couple of minutes you decided to go somewhere just to kill the boredom. 

"mom, i'll be out for a while.. see you later." you said and get an umbrella in your rack.

"ok, just be careful." your mom said and continues to watch tv.

 

You leaved your house without deciding where to go.. then you remember milada place,

"should i go there?? hmmm, maybe some other time. i will just go to the park" you said to yourself and headed towards the park.

upon arriving at the park, you sat by the tree where you first saw youngmin.

"haha. so much cute memories here." you said to yourself, just then a little girl approached you.

"unnie, can i sit beside you?" the little girl said.

"oh, sure you can." you said and smiled. the little girl then smiled and sat down. She is eating ice cream and have a mess all over her face.

"oh, come here." you said as you wiped the little girl's face with a tissue.

"thanks, unnie." she said and smiled at you, then you noticed that she has a dimple in her cheek.

"your so cute and totally adorable." you said and pinch her cheek. "By the way, what is unnie?? you keep on calling me like that, My name is Donna." You asked the little girl.

"Unnie is sister in korean. My umma told me that." The girl answered and smiled.

"So, your a korean??" You asked again.

"My mom, she is a korean. And she is very pretty." The kid answered.

         

           You just smiled at what she said and told her to eat her ice cream or else it will melt then after she finished with her ice cream you continue to asked her about her life and other korean words she knows. the two of you are talking with each other when a woman came.

"hanna, your just here. im looking everywhere for you." the woman said to the little girl.

"im sorry mom. i'm just talking with donna unnie here. are we going home already?" the kid asked her mom.

"yeah. so, shall we go now??.Kaja." the woman said.

"okay. bye unnie. i wish youngmin hyung will come back soon." the girl said.

"yeah. thanks. goodbye. take care!" you said and waved goodbye to the girl and her mother.

 

you looked at the girl as she and her mother leaved the park.

"what if we have a beautiful daughter like her??" you stopped with the thought that is playing in your mind and suddenly blushed. 

"what am i thinking??? ohh myy,"  you shook your head a bit and try to hide your smile.

"but, if we will have a kid of our own, then i want to have a daughter and a son" you said to yourself  and giggled.

"woaah, is the heat gotten on me?? haha.. maybe i'll just go home now. " you said and looked at your wrist watch. its already 5 in the afternoon. "maybe youngmin is online now." you thought and stand up. you quickly went home and checked your computer.

 

"oh, still no message?? maybe he is busy today."  you said as you checked all the emails in your computer. You sighed and just lay in you bed.

"there's nothing much to do. I dont have any assignments. aarrggh, how can be sunday so boring?" you said in a low tone and buried your face in your pillow. Then you looked at youngmin's picture in your wall. 

"ya, human bird nest. just one email please."you said and make a puppy eyes.

          You waited until 11pm but still gets no message from youngmin, you ended up sleeping that night without any email from him, you even forgot to turn off your computer because you are so tired. You wake up the next day and still, NO MESSAGE FROM YOUNGMIN.

 

~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY :)

JUST COMMENT BELOW FOR ANY SUGGESTION WITH MY WRITINGS..

 

THANKS FOR READING!!!