chap. 34 :)

You Captured My Heart

It's almost Christmas eve and you are busy preparing for your dinner tonight. Jeongmin and Hyunseong was at your house early this morning but they said CEO called them and wants to meet them so they leaved together and promise to comeback after the meeting.

"What am I so worried about??" You asked yourself as you feel your heart beating abnormally.

You actually know why you are so worried. It's the deal you have with Jeongmin, whoever gives you tonight any of your favorite things, he will be the lucky guy you will choose..

"Destiny, fate.. Please be good to me it's all up to you now..." You whispers and heaved a sigh. 

-------

"Jeongmin, stay for awhile. The rest of you, you can go home now.." The CEO said as he dismissed the others.

"Jeongmin hyung, we'll be going now. We still need to buy something." Minwoo said in a low voice and bade goodbye as he and the others went out.

"Eh~~?? Giddaryo.." Jeongmin wanted to come with them but the CEO looked at him as he was to walk outside the room.

"Jeongmin~ I just want to ask you something before you go." The CEO said.

"What is it??"

"Is Secretary Donna and Youngmin still awkward with each other?? And even with the group, does Youngmin feels awkward with the rest of you??" CEO continues to asked.

"Anio. Maybe he's just really the silent type. But we really get along well. As a matter of fact, we'll all be celebrating the Christmas eve at Secretary's house." Jeongmin said half-true half-lies.

"Oh~ Is that true?? Then I guess my observation was not right. Okay then, I have no further questions, you can go now." CEO said and he left Jeongmin in the trainee room.

"Nae. Annyeong. Merry Christmas." Jeongmin said in a loud voice before leaving the office.

--------

"Hyunseong, what flavor of cake should we buy?" Donghyun asked.

"Mocha or Strawberry??" Kwangmin asked as he looked at the two cake alternately.

"That one." Hyunseong said as he points at the cake.

-------

"Annyeong Secretary!!!" Minwoo greeted you as you opened the door.

"Nae~ annyeong. You're finally here. What took you so long??" You asked as you let them come in," Where is Jeongmin??"

"CEO asked him to stay. But he'll be here.." Hyunseong said.,"Are you done preparing the food?"

"Nae. I'm all done with it." You answered and smiled.

"Noona, we also bought a cake, Where should I put this??" Kwangmin said as he raised the box of cake.

"Let's put it in the refrigirator first. Kwangmin, is he your son?? He's so cute!!" You said as you looked at the kid who is holding Kwangmin's hand.

"Haha. Yes~ He is Kwangsun." Kwangmin answered, "KwangSun, she is Secretary Donna."

"Annyeong." KwangSun said and bowed down.

"Annyeong. You want to play video games?? I have video games here." You said.

"Nae. But I will be playing alone?" KwangSun asked.

"Anio. Hanna is here to play with you, Wait, I'll call her." You said and excuse yourself, you rushed to your room and called Hanna.

------

When everything is settled you just wait for Jeongmin to arrived. All of you are seated in the living room and telling each others stories. All of you are having a fun time specially when KwangMin starts to be his 4d self again.

Just then a knock on the door makes everyone to look at the front door.

"Must be Jeongmin!" You exclaimed and you went to open the door.

"What took you so long??!!" You said as you opened the door. 

"Why are you shouting??" A voice asked so innocently.

"Youngmin??" You almost want the floor eats you because of your attitude. Youngmin is standing outside your house holding a box of cake.

"Am I still invited??" Youngmin asked.

"Of course. Come in.." You answered and just lead him inside.

Everyone in the room shouts as they see Youngmin coming in..

"Woooo!! Youngmin, what makes you come here tonight??" Minwoo asked.

"I just thought this would be a cool Christmas party." Youngmin answers cooly.

"It's nice to have you here." Hyunseong said.

Everyone is busy welcoming the unexpected visitor when Jeongmin arrived.

"Hey guys!!! Am I late??" Jeongmin said enthusiastically.

"NAE" Everyone answered in unison.

"Why are you like that to me??" Jeongmin said and pout. 

"That won't work Jeongminnie!! Now let's go and eat, we are starving here." You said as you invited everyone in the dining area.

"Wait, Youngmin?? I thought you'll be with Suzy this Christmas eve.?" Jeongmin asked as he saw Youngmin.

"Umm, she has other things to do, so I decided to spend the Christmas with you guys." Youngmin answered.

"Oh~ I see.." Jeongmin said and he approached you, "I think this is fair enough, right?? Destiny knows how to play a game." Jeongmin whispered on your ears.

"It will be revealed tonight.." You answered.

-------

After long hours of battling with food all of you had their stomach full of delicious foods.

"You really improve alot Donna!!" Jeongmin said complementing you.

"Haha. I had a very good teacher here with me." You answered and looked at Hyunseong.

"You're the best student so far.." Hyunseong said and patted your head.

"Ayyiiee~ So sweet." Minwoo exclaimed.

"I think we should eat the cake now. Its becoming so sweet here now." Donghyun suddenly said and smiled.

"umm, we have two cakes here, What should we eat first??" Kwangmin asked.

"What flavors do we have??" Jeongmin asked.

"We have mocha and what's this one.." Kwangmin opened the second box and, "We have strawberry."

"Ohh~~ Let's eat the mocha first and just leaved that one to Donna." Jeongmin said as he looks at Donna.

"Waeyo?? We can eat both of them together!!" You exclaimed.

"Anio.. I know that you love Strawberry so much.. We give that to you as a christmas gift.." Jeongmin said.

"Eh~? Secretary Donna likes strawberry?? Then why did we bought a mocha cake? We should bought strawberry cake too." Minwoo said out of nowhere.

"Huh?? If you guys didnt bought the strawberry cake then who brought it here??" Jeongmin asked so confused.

"I did." Youngmin said and smiled.

"Aiisshh~~ I like both of the cakes. Come on, let's eat now.. and it's better to eat cakes with tea, I'll go prepare some." You said as you excused yourself.

 

 

----------

Oppps, I'll be updating the part 2 of this chapter on the 24th. haha xD

How was the update?? Hope you'll enjoy reading :))

Please dont forget to drop your comments..

Enjoy the holidays :D