one night

You Captured My Heart

 

"Ouch!!!" you screamed as you fell on the ground. You felt  someone was moving above you, so you immediately opened your eyes and...

 

"Get off me! you living nest." You said and pushed him away.

 

"Ohh, I'm really sorry miss. I didn't know there is someone down here." He said as he bowed his head.

 

"My feet hurts." you said. You tried to get up but you just cannot. 

 

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

 

"NO.. I think my feet is sprained" you said and sighed.

 

"I'll help you." he said as he offered his hands to you. You grabbed his hands and got up slowly. You really can't walk alone, your feet hurt too much. 

 

"Where do you lived?" he asked.

 

"Just a few blocks away from here" and you pointed the location of your house. Both of you were about to leave the park when you remembered your camera. 

 

"Where's my camera?" you asked and began looking behind.

 

"Wait, i'll look for it" he said and help you take a sit on the park bench. You are just looking at him, and you must admit " he is really cute. his hair fits him" you thought. You were lost on your thoughts when suddenly he came up holding your camera.

 

 "I'm sorry, but your camera is broken." he said as he handed you your camera.

 

 "Oh no. I'm dead. My parents will scold me." you said as you checked it.

 

 "Don't worry, I'll replaced it." he said trying to cheer you up.

 

 "You dont have to. It was an accident" you said and looked away.

 

 "So, i'll walked you home now." he said and helped you stand again. The two of you were near to your house when you asked him his name.

 

 "By the way, what's your name? " you asked.

 

 "I'm Jo Youngmin. and you are?" he said.

 

 "I'm Donna" you answered just giving your first name.

 

 "Nice name." he said and smiled at you. You chuckled at what he said and began conversing with him.

 

 "You look good with your hair :)" you told him.

 

 "Was that a compliment or what?" youngmin looked at you and smiled. 

 

"That was a compliment.. " you answered and tries to ruffles his hair with your free hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey were here." you said and stop in front of your house.

 

"Is there anyone to help you??" youngmin asked as he noticed that your house seems empty.

 

"I'm all alone today. my parents are in the province" you said as you reached for your house keys in your pocket.

 

"Oh, then how could you cook for dinner. Can you now walked alone?" he asked and turned to face you.

 

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me." you said and asked him to help you sit on the couch.

 

"umm, Donna, if you want I'll cook dinner for you" youngmin said and waited for your approval.

 

"You dont have to. I can survive a day without eating my dinner. You can go home now" you said.

 

"Please. I mean its my fault why you're injured. I'll leave after I finished cooking your dinner" Youngmin said.

 

"If you insist. cook dinner for two, okay??" you said and looked at him.

 

"For two?" Youngmin asked.

 

"You'll stay here for dinner then you can go home after that." you said and lay on the couch.

 

"Yes. ma'am." Youngmin said and salutes like a soldier and went to the kitchen.

 

"Donna, put this in your ankle." Youngmin said as he went out of the kitchen, he had a small bag of ice with him. "That will make yoou feel more better and stop moving your feet, okay? You need to rest them. After 20 minutes I'll wrap a bandage on it. " Youngmin added as he gently pressed the ice bag on your ankle then he handed it over to you because he still needs to cook for dinner.

 

          After several minutes youngmin came out of the kitchen with those delicious food he cooked. You wanted to walked and head to the table but as you tried to stand you fell on the couch.

 

"Donna, are you alright?" Youngmin asked and helped you get up.

 

"I'm okay. It's just that the smell of the food makes me forgot that my feet is sprained." you said and chuckled.

 

"Guess your hungry now, come on. Lets eat" Youngmin said and he helped you take your sit on the dining area.

 

          You are busy munching with your food that you almost forgot that you are with someone. You just ate and ate, "seriously, these foods are the best.. oh, how did youngmin cooked this??" you said to yourself as you keep on eating. Youngmin just glanced at you and smiled to himself.

 

"This girl is really different from everybody else. she shows her true self, unlike other girls who always keep their poise whenever they're infront of me" Youngmin thought. You finished your dinner and Youngmin helped you sit in the couch. 

 

"You can go home now, thanks for the wonderful dinner" you said and smiled at him.

 

"I'm gonna do the dishes first." youngmin said and went to the table.

 

"No. You dont have to. I'll do it tomorrow morning." you said.

 

"I will do it now, and after this I'll go straight home" Youngmin said and smiled at you.

 

"But it is already 9 pm. I'ts a little bit dangerous to walked during the night." you said and persuade him to go home already.

 

"I can take care of myself" Youngmin said and brought all the dirty dishes to the sink.

 

         30 minutes later, youngmin waved you goodbye, he was about to step outside your door when the heavy rain poured.

 

"This was unlucky" Youngmin said and stared at the cloud.

 

"Close the door youngmin and get inside." you said.

 

"Can you just lend me an umbrella. I will go home now" Youngmin asked.

 

"The rain is pouring so hard. You can stay here for the night." You said and pointed the couch.

 

"It's okay with you?" Youngmin asked and looked at you with those bright eyes.

 

"It's fine with me. I can trust you right??" you said and smirked.

 

"Of course." Youngmin said and smiled.

 

"Then, can you helped me go to my room. I really need to sleep now." you said and looked at him with those puppy eyes. Youngmin nodded and helped you for the nth time.

 

"You'll be okay on the couch right?? or you want some comforters??" you asked him.

 

"The couch is the best place. goodnight then." youngmin answered and went outside your room.

 

          You were lying on your bed and tried to think what you've done this night. You just let a stranger cooked for you and now he is downstair sleeping on the couch. "what will my parents think if ever they found out about this?" you said to yourself and stares at your ceiling. "so what?? he is not a stranger.. he is YOUNGMIN, and he is now my friend" you said to yourself and tried to ignore the questions that are popping in your head.. you just closed your eyes and finally you were knocked down to a deep sleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Dont have much time left...

i'll update this tomorrow :)

 

hope you are enjoying this story ^^

 

 

 

thanks for reading^^

 

 

 

#jaszapanta