what she feels

You Captured My Heart

"Donna eonnie!!!!" Hanna called out your name as you cooked something in the kitchen.

You rushed out of the kitchen thinking that something happened to her.

"What is it???" You asked.

"Eonnie, who gave you this??" Hanna said, raising the bracelet Hyunseong gave you during your date at the park.

"Waeyo?? A friend gave me that." You answered.

"Jinjja?? Hyung bought something that looks exactly the same as this bracelet.. And he said he will give that to the one he loves.. Eonnie, you sure a friend gave this to you??" Hanna asked again.

"You silly kid, maybe it's just a coincidence that it looks the same. Give me that, I should hide this from you. Haha. You thinks too much." You said and ruffles her hair.

"Eonnie! I still want you and Youngmin hyung to be together.."

"Ehem. Sorry for intruding.." Hyunseong said as he suddenly appeared in your living room.

"Hyunseong??"

"Hyung??" You and Hanna said in unison.

"Waeyo??" Hyunseong said and just smiled.

"Dont you know how to knock??"Hanna said  and went near her hyung.

"I'm sorry." Hyunseong said.

"The two of you, come on now in the dining room. I'll just served our lunch." You said trying to change the atmosphere in the room. "He heard that,.. oh no.."

 

--------

"Suzy, I wanna..." Youngmin is not yet finished when Suzy spoke.

"Oppa, good thing you're here. I'm gonna tell you something." 

"Okay, you go first.." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin, Donna.. She is here in Korea, right??" Suzy asked.

"How did you know??" 

"I heard you and Kwangmin talking about the new secretary of your training center." Suzy answered.

"Yeah, she is the new secretary and she is currently dating Hyunseong hyung." Youngmin said.

"You want to take her back??" Suzy asked.

"Suzy..It's not .."

"Youngmin, I know and I can feel that your heart still belongs to her. Though I am the one who is infront of you, I know that Donna is the one you're looking for.. It hurts me because I am trying everything to show you how much you mean to me but I guess you can't see that." Suzy said as she started to sobbed.

"Suzy, I care for you more than you know.. " Youngmin said and hugged her.

"But you just cant love me, right??" Suzy managed to say.

Youngmin was out for words. He can't just find the right words to say. He didn't want to hurt Suzy but she is right, He cares for her but he doesn't love her..

"Your silence answered it." Suzy said and she broke from Youngmin's hug.

"Suzy, please. Listen to me." Youngmin said.

"Anio. I actually came here to tell you that I will set you free. This thing really hurts me but I know this will be for the two of us. I need to free myself too. I just hope that this time you'll have the courage to tell Donna what you really feels, if she doesn't accept you. I'll always be here to be your confidant.." Suzy said.

"I'm so sorry, Suzy.. Jungmal Mianhe.. I didn't mean to hurt you so bad.." Youngmin said as he kneeled in front of Suzy.

"Aiisshh~~ Get up Youngmin, it's not your fault. Please don't be like that. Let's just be friends. I know that is the only thing that you can give me." Suzy said.

"I can't thank you enough.." Youngmin said as he hugged Suzy for the second time.

"Youngmin~ I want to see you as a successful kpop star. You need to keep me updated about yourself, arasseo??" Suzy said as she hugged back Youngmin.

"You can always visit us here. Just like before, nothing will change." Youngmin said.

Suzy shooked her head that makes Youngmin curious of what she meant by that.

"I'll be travelling to the U.S, a good job offer is waiting for me there. So I need to take the opportunity. And it's also a way for me to forget you." Suzy said and smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you." Youngmin said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Suzy said and hugged him tighter.

 

-------

You and Hyunseong take a walk on your garden after you finished with your lunch.

"Donna, I heard what Hanna said. Is he reffering to Youngmin?" Hyunseong suddenly asked.

"Umm, Hyunseong, can we please not talk about it." You answered.

"If you still love him, I can understand it. There's no problem." Hyunseong said.

"What happened between the two of us, It's over." You said in  a firm voice.

"That is not what your heart is telling you.. " Hyunseong said as he looked straight into your eyes.

"Hyunseong.."

"I can wait up to how long you will learn to love me.. That is what I wanted to tell you but I love you so much that I can't see you suffering of being with me." Hyunseong said. "If it's Youngmin that you love, I will set you free. The reason that our heart beats involuntarily is for it to beat without our control to the one whom it really loves. You can't dictate your heart to chose who to love but it is the one who will dictate you whom to love. " Hyunseong added.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunseong."

"It's not your fault. And don't say sorry.. We can still be friends, right??" Hyunseong said as he give you a hug.

You nodded, smiled and hugged him back.

"What about Jeongmin?? He is also your..."Hyunseong asked.

"Ani. Jeongmin is my bestfriend, he just need to act as my boyfriend because of something.." You answered.

"Ahh~~ I see. Then, I have a better plan." Hyunseong said as he leaned closer to you and whispered something.

You looked at him and you see Hyunseong with a big smile in his face.

"Alright then. I trust you, Hyunseong." You said and laugh a bit.

"Eonnie! Hyung!! Come inside!! The show is about to start!!" Hanna called so the two of you rushed inside the house laughing..

-----------

One month after, Hailey suddenly quits from being a trainee of Starship Ent. Everyone is shocked about this. Some say that there is a misunderstanding between her and Kwangmin but the management say that a family matter is the reason why Hailey quitted. You miss Hailey alot, since she's been a great companion during the times when you chose to always work late. Now there is no one to talk to during this late hours at work.

"Aiisshh~ I wanted to go home but this reports are needed tomorrow morning." You said to yourself as you glanced at your half-finished reports. "I can do this! Fighting!!" You said and focus again in your reports. 

After an hour you are finished with it and you decided to visit the trainee room. You suddenly feel like playing the piano, so you practiced on the piano on the trainee room. After playing a piece, someone clapped. You turned to look who it is..

"Youngmin? What are you doing here??" You asked.

"I forgot my phone so I went here. Didnt know you can play the piano.. You're good." Youngmin said.

"Oh~Kamsahamnida." You replied.

There is a complete silence in the trainee room when your phone suddenly rings.

"hello."

"Donna~ Where are you? Im here at the office but i can't find you."

"I'm here at the trainee room. " You answered.

"Okay, wait for me there. I'm going in."

You ended the call and wait for Hyunseong to come.

"Jagiya!!" Hyunseong said as soon as he reached the room.

"Should we go now??" You said and approached him.

"Nae." Hyunseong answered, "Youngmin what are you doing here?" 

"I left my phone, Hyung. I was about to go to.. See you tomorrow." Youngmin answered and left the room.

"Alright~Annyeong." Hyunseong said and as soon as Youngmin left the room, he turned to look at you.

"Kaja??!!" Hyunseong said and give you that cute smile.

-----------

JAGIYA!! this word keeps on echoing in Youngmin's mind. He reached their house but still that word keeps on echoing . "Aiishh~~ So, they are together now.."

"Hyung, where have you been??" Kwangmin asked.

"It's none of your business." Youngmin answered and went straight to his room.

Kwangmin was left in the living room shocked with his brother's answer. "Why does he seem so pissed off??"

--------

UPDATE :)

few more chapters to go :))

Thanks for reading^^

Thanks to Grace1518 for the new poster :)