finally home

You Captured My Heart

After 3 more hours Youngmin and Suzy finally arrived in the Philippines.

"its good to be back.!!" youngmin exclaimed and looked at suzy.

"ya, if we will have extra time can you show me around, i mean its been a very long time since i last visited here." suzy said and smiled.

"yeah, sure. I know you and donna will get along so well.. so, the three of us can go out together." youngmin said excitedly.

"it looks like you've gotten a little more healthier and more lively today than the past years that we've been together in korea.." suzy said as she glanced at youngmin.

"you dont know the feeling that im feeling right this very moment." youngmin said and smiled.

"haha. so, come on. our van is here already. better be as lively as that when you and donna meet.. arraseo?" suzy said and gets in the van.

"yes. ma'am.. " youngmin answered and salutes like a soldier before he gets in the van.

" i just hope, you will get better soon.." suzy said to herself as she glanced at youngmin who is smiling while looking outside the van's window.

 

----------------------------

"ya, where have you been?? I've been calling you for the 10th time already..!!!" jeongmin shouted at you on the other line.

"i've already said it.. i was doing something important.. " you answered in an irritated tone.

"its already late, go home now.." jeongmin said.

"ya, and when did you became my father?? your worst than my parents.." you said.

"im just concern about you.. where are you exactly?? i'll pick you up." jeongmin asked.

"nah, dont have to.. im already on my way.." you answered.

"oh,, why dont we meet at the park.. there's a new ice cream store just a few blocks away from the park.. my treat." jeongmin said excitedly.

"umm, can we go there some other time. im really tired today.. sorry." you said apologetically.

"your always like that." jeongmin said and you can hear him throwing tantrums at something.

"hey, im really tired. i'll make it up to you the next day.. and that's a promise." you said just to cheer him up.

"okay, then will you also tell me where did you went today?? " jeongmin asked for the 100th times.

"its a secret place." you answered.

"so where is that secret place?? tell me or i'll go in your house today and tell your parents that you go out just to meet a stranger you meet in facebook.." jeongmin said. Jeongmin kows that your parents hate the idea of you meeting some strangers and since your parents believe your mentally-challenged friend 101%, you know that his blackmail will work.

"nice one jeongminnie.. ok, i'll show you tomorrow." you said and put down the phone. You really cant believe why you befriended him in the first place. But then, you guessed God has plan for everything that is happening in your life.. so you just need to bear with it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"im not yet sleepy.. " youngmin said as suzy handed him his medicine.

"but you need to have some rest now. " suzy said in a concerned tone.

"but, im feeling better now, i guessed i just need to have some walk.. you want to come with me?" youngmin said.

"ok. in one condition, after that you'll get some rest and no more other request for this day." suzy said and smiled.

"deal. shall we go?? I'll show you where I and donna first met." youngmin said and pulled suzy out of the house.

Suzy just smiled."everything is all about donna." suzy thought and sighed.

 

-----------------------------------------

upon arriving at the park, youngmin went near the tree where he and you met. He tells the story to suzy on how he fell on the tree and that is the start of your friendship.

"why did you have to sleep on the tree..??" suzy asked as she laugh on youngmin's story.

"its just the air up there is much cooler.." youngmin said.

and youngmin's story continues.. 

the two of them are seating at the park's bench when youngmin saw the new ice cream parlor.

"hey, that's a new ice cream store. that store wasnt there before.. you want to have some ice cream??" youngmin asked suzy.

"yeah.. i really want something sweet tonight." suzy said.

The two of them leaved the park and headed towards the ice cream store.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

you were five blocks away from your house when your phone beep.

text message from jeongmin

hey, donna. dont be mad at me, please. i was just trying to annoy you.. 

and i guessed it worked!! ^^ btw, im really sorry.. keep safe okay!! ^^

goodnight..

You smiled at his text message and replied him with a smiley ^^

Text message from jeongmin:

ya, you still want to reconsider my offer??

im here at the ice cream store..

yum.yum. 

upon reading his message you think about it and you quickly type the message on your phone.

ya........ okay. wait for me there.

you were to press the send button when you actually felt a liitle sleepy.

"oh, i guessed i dont need an ice cream tonight, all i want is to sleep.." you said to yourself and erased the message you composed.. You were about to send him another message when your phone beep again.

Text message from jeongmin:

and im not taking no for an answer.. i'll be waiting for you.. 

upon reading his message you decided to call him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

waahhh!! i, myself  gets excited for this story.. haha ^^

so, this is the update..

hope your enjoying the story..