chap. 38 :)

You Captured My Heart

Youngmin visiting you at your home is not a new scenario for you. He always visits after their training that makes you so worried for you know that he is so tired from the whole day of training. Jeongmin and the others rarely visit you since they are busy practicing. Youngmin frequent visit is still a secret. You can't let anyone know except for Jeongmin who knows what is going on between the two of you. Call it a secret relationship or whatever but that secret has remained to be a secret for atleast how many months until this present time.

------

"Donna, aren't you gonna eat your lunch??" Your mom called you.

"Wait for awhile mom, they've already released their first Music video!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"They did??" Your mom rushed in your room and she sat beside you.

"They are so cute!!!" You giggled.

"Is that Youngmin?? His hair suits him. And Jeongmin, he is so handsome." Your mom said and she keeps on praising them.

"How I wish I was there when they debuted." You said and a weak smile flash on your face.

"Who told you to get back here??" Your mom said and glared at you.

"It was for the better.. If I didnt, who knows what could happen.. Don't give me that look." You said and hit your mom lightly in her shoulder.

"You missed Youngmin, don't you?? I can't believe that you're still very much inlove with him.." Your mom said as she stands up.

"It's not like that but it's just hard to forget someone like him too." You defended yourself.

"I know. But just remember, you are not getting any younger anymore and so am I, I want to see my grandchild before I finally said goodbye to earth." Your mom teasingly told you and went out of your room.

"Mwo?? Aisshh, jinjja.. Eomma. Giddaryo!!' You sain in a loud voice and you get out of your room too.

"We can't understand Korean, my dear. Better speak in your mother tongue." Your mom said and she went towards the dining area.

"Sorry. Got used to it." You said as you joined them for breakfast.

---------

You spent the whole day inside your room since it's your off from work. You keep on repeating the video till you've watched it up to the 67th time that day..

"It's so cool to see them perform. I've missed them so much." You said to yourself, "I wish we can get along soon."

>>>Flashback

"All of them are improving except for Youngmin, he seemed so inspired but then he slacked off during practice. If he wants to debut with the other members, he need to give his attention to this one hundred percent." You heard the CEO discussed this matter to the manager.

"I'll talked to him about this."Their manager answered.

"Andwae. We need to see if he really wants to be an idol, he need to change and improve himself without being told. If in two weeks, I'll not see any changes in him, it's better to have a 5-member group instead." The CEO said and leaved. You hide yourself when you heard foot-steps coming towards the door. 

--

"This is bad. How can Youngmin slacked off during practice?? Is it my fault??" You asked yourself as you were seated alone in your house.

Suddenly someone knocked in the door, you opened it and found Youngmin holding a box of strawberry cake.

"How's your day??" Youngmin asked as soon as he sat down.

"Fine. Not much paper works to do. How about you?? How's the practice doing??" You asked.

"It's tiresome." Youngmin answered plainly.

"Debuting as an Idol will really require you to put great effort and sacrificing most of your time for the group." You said.

"I know. But I'm doing everything I can." Youngmin said.

"I want to see all six of you performing on the stage and fans screaming for your names. Promise me, you'll do your best during training from now on. arasseo??" You said and held his hand.

"Of course I will. Don't you worry about it." Youngmin answered and smiled at you.

After your talked last night you always watched Youngmin during practice to see if he is keeping his promise. But to your dismay, he is still like the way he was before. You don't want to believe your own eyes but you can see how Youngmin is not putting his 101% during practice. You don't want to do it but there is only one choice left. Though it may really sound so harsh and a rough decision, it's the only way.

Three days past since you began observing Youngmin still there is no improvement. You talked with the CEO and file and immediate resignation. You said that your mom needed you back home and you badly need to go back. The CEO said that you can have a one month vacation and that you don't have to file for a resignation. But your decision is final. You are the reason why Youngmin is slacking off during practice. He wants to spend more time with you and he didnt care if he will debut or not. Though it will hurt the two of you again. That is the only way.

The next day the CEO announces your resignation. Everyone is shocked including Youngmin. Minwoo approached you and asked if you can still changed your mind. You shook your head and just smile.

"I want to see all of you debut an be a world class idol. I promise to get back here in South Korea when all of you debuted as a group but if one is missing, I'll never show my face to anyone of you." You said and chuckled.

"Of course we will debut as one group noona." Kwangmin said.

You smiled at Kwangmin and turned to face Donghyun.

"Oppa~ look for the younger members. Promise me that you'll keep on encouraging them and all of you will debut." You said.

"I will. Please take care of yourself and send our warmest regard to your omma." Donghyun said.

------

"It's funny to think that I'd once again give up our love just to make way for his career." You said to yourself as you lie in your bed, "Am I really that stupid or what??"

 

-------------------

Here is the update..

sorry if this is a lame one,

I am working on the next one so hope you'll anticipate it :))

do drop your comment and suggestion below..

 

This guy who loves to slack during practice.. aiisshh -->